Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ 49ers***
(10-29-2023, 07:42 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Chase on that backflip is how I imagine mine will go in my head.

You misspelled “on”
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
all sorts of time left.

Uggggg
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2023, 07:45 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The defense comes through again!  Do the Bengals’ linebackers have more interceptions than the safeties?

They do and probably more than some other teams!
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2023, 07:44 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Yes. For every bit as bad as the Irv Smith one was, that one was the opposite. Perfect call and execution.

Exactly. If we including myself are going to call out the bad calls, we need to praise the good ones like that one was.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2023, 07:45 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Should have three picks today

There's time...
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2023, 07:46 PM)Whacked Wrote: all sorts of time left.

Uggggg

And we aren’t exactly good at running time off the clock
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2023, 07:45 PM)WhoDeyK Wrote: Agreed, have to be one of the best linebacker tandems in the NFL

they will go under the radar and lou will get all the credit

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2023, 07:44 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Yes. For every bit as bad as the Irv Smith one was, that one was the opposite. Perfect call and execution.

Yes. Your best players get the ball here. Great things happen. 

Oh, and Chase. I'll take stupid dances. no more flips, please.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
CMON DEFENSE

we don't need to hear any Purdy comeback stories all week long.

PUT THEM OUT!!! WHO DEY
Reply/Quote
One more turn over would be nice
Reply/Quote
Ok dont get conservative. Keep the foot on the gas pedal.
Reply/Quote
Nice blitz and miss the QB
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2023, 07:46 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Exactly. If we including myself are going to call out the bad calls, we need to praise the good ones like that one was.

Absolutely. I do criticise the bad ones, but I'm under no illusion that in general, what the Bengals have been doing the past 2-3 years has been largely very very good. ZT is responsible for it all, and earns the bad and the good. It's largely been good, ultimately.

If we could just cut out some of the stupid calls, it'd be nothing but praise from me.
Reply/Quote
Terrible blitz by Battle.

Reply/Quote
What is Battle doing there?
Reply/Quote
I complimented Hilton on his blitzing, but that one was terrible.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2023, 07:47 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Ok dont get conservative. Keep the foot on the gas pedal.

If we get a stop here I would run the ball more and run the clock. 
Reply/Quote
What was Hilton doing
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
It’s too early to go to prevent defense, Lou!
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2023, 06:44 PM)Whacked Wrote: How many times is that Aiyuk cat going to be that open???

rgggg
Reply/Quote