Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals***
Outstanding long FG by Bullock in that wind... not an easy kick with weather, much less the pressure of a game-winner.

Good for him. He continues to do well for this team.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2018, 05:27 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Pretty good win considering I went experinced about five heart attacks, two aneurysms and a stroke.

yea I need a angioplasty operation after this one.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2018, 05:30 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: CAN'T THE BENGALS JUST HAVE A NORMAL WIN? SOMETIME THIS YEAR PLEASE?

Not allowed
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2018, 05:31 PM)iowahwky4cincy Wrote: Bengals tried to lose it, but couldn't. Question now...does Brown have the balls to make needed changes in leadership the next two weeks? The health of the team should improve, but that's not going to fix this.
GO STRIPES!!!

Two things that don't go together ... Mike Brown and change
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2018, 05:33 PM)BoBengal Wrote: Outstanding long FG by Bullock in that wind... not an easy kick with weather, much less the pressure of a game-winner.

Good for him.  He continues to do well for this team.

Although it wouldn't have been necessary had he not missed a PAT earlier in the game...
Reply/Quote
One thing was clear....our offensive line did NOT get better with the addition of Christian Westerman

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-28-2018, 05:33 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: 2nd half offensive dominance lol

Man, it must suck having your whole Sunday ruined by a Bengals win.  Cry Cry Cry :paul:
Reply/Quote
There are so many holes to fix on this team from the coaches to player personnel. Hopefully the Bengals get healthy and make some changes.

This is one of the worst defenses for the Bengals I have witnessed in several years.

So many holes.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(10-28-2018, 05:24 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: miss it

Ban this loser.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Hard to put the Defense what the Bengals offense put them through. You can't go 3 and out 4 out of 6 times in a half.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Fitzpatrick had 3 interceptions at home against the Steelers in which the Steelers also won by 3 points.
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2018, 05:35 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Although it wouldn't have been necessary had he not missed a PAT earlier in the game...

They’d have gone for 2 twice and no reason to believe they wouldn’t have made it.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Sucks losing Lawson for the year
Reply/Quote
The bye week couldn’t come fast enough. Wait. What’s Marvin’s record coming out of bye weeks again?
Reply/Quote
Will there be a COACHES ONLY meeting this week???!?!?!?!?????
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2018, 05:37 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Hard to put the Defense  what the Bengals offense put them through. You can't go 3 and out 4 out of 6 times in a half.

Yes the offense was bad the second half ,but no team should have to score 30+ a game to win. This defense has more holes then swiss cheese.
Reply/Quote
Good game guys. Two injured teams and the better team won.
Reply/Quote
Sometimes I wish I didn't care so much. Here is a crazy thought: maybe the Bengals are saving their blowout, complete game for the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2018, 05:42 PM)BuccaneersFanInKC Wrote: Good game guys. Two injured teams and the better team won.

If Fitzpatrick started I think this wouldn't have been a game lol.
Reply/Quote
Jordan Evans coming out party

11 tckls
1.5 sacks
1 int
Reply/Quote