Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
[Image: marvin_sucks_zps47fvauvt.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 02:32 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Poor London.  Sorry

Why that was the best game they've seen yet
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That was quite possibly the most poorly played, albeit exciting, football game I've ever watched
Reply/Quote
Aj doesn't deserve this trade him to the Pats.

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 02:33 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: That PAT sure would been nice...

That's all we're going to hear, but reality is that the PAT's are now harder so it can happen to anyone.  There were many plays that let the Skins back in it and they even missed a gimme kick.  Plenty of sloppy penalties and even phantom calls, neither team decided to win and nobody themselves (even Nudge) deserves the blame.  Cousins getting that many passing yards, even if it was OT = a loss so we got lucky. 
Reply/Quote
Can we finally stop talking about making the playoffs? This team is not that good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Can the game go to penalty kicks if it ends in a tie at the end of OT in London?

Example, just FG kicks. M. Nugent for the win.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
A tie is certainly better than a loss, but through half a season, we still don't have a win against a team with a winning record...now 0-4-1.  Whatever
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 02:33 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: That PAT sure would been nice...

There were other plays that same could have been said for. However, and its a big however, the missed PAT was the difference between a tie and a win. smh at Nuge today.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 02:36 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Can the game go to penalty kicks if it ends in a tie at the end of OT in London?

Example, just FG kicks. M. Nugent for the win.

5 kicks each side. Starting from a 35 yarder, 40, 45, 50, 55. Best out of 3 wins. Keep at 55 until winner. 
Reply/Quote
Guenther is terrible and so is Nugent.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
This is NOT the Bengals Defense that has been taking us to play-off seasons....I don't know if we miss Hall or Nelson or Hawk or whoever, but we are way off on defense.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 02:32 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Fire Michael Nugent.

Online petition starting, soon.

Let me know. Will sign. 

I don't hate him as a person or anything like that (and I don't think anyone does), but keeping him on the team is simply irresponsible. I'm furious that we didn't take the steps weeks ago that would have won us this game. Whether that is Tobin, Lewis, Brown or Blackburn or a combination of all of them, whomever is at fault needs to fix it now. 

Reply/Quote
Man that extra point sure would have been awesome
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 02:36 PM)phil413 Wrote: That's all we're going to hear, but reality is that the PAT's are now harder so it can happen to anyone.  There were many plays that let the Skins back in it and they even missed a gimme kick.  Plenty of sloppy penalties and even phantom calls, neither team decided to win and nobody themselves (even Nudge) deserves the blame.  Cousins getting that many passing yards, even if it was OT = a loss so we got lucky. 

Shorter than a PAT.

Unless you kept a scoring drive alive with a third down penalty, then you deserve it.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 02:38 PM)kevin Wrote: This is NOT the Bengals Defense that has been taking us to play-off seasons....I don't know if we miss Hall or Nelson or Hawk or whoever, but we are way off on defense.

I would say a little bit of everything, our safeties have been terrible this season including Iloka. 

The biggest thing is whoever the hell is telling the CB's to give a 10 yard cushion to every receiver.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 02:38 PM)kevin Wrote: This is NOT the Bengals Defense that has been taking us to play-off seasons....I don't know if we miss Hall or Nelson or Hawk or whoever, but we are way off on defense.

When Pacman is the veteran 'leader' of the db's, they definitely are missing Hall & Nelson.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 02:36 PM)phil413 Wrote: That's all we're going to hear, but reality is that the PAT's are now harder so it can happen to anyone.  There were many plays that let the Skins back in it and they even missed a gimme kick.  Plenty of sloppy penalties and even phantom calls, neither team decided to win and nobody themselves (even Nudge) deserves the blame.  Cousins getting that many passing yards, even if it was OT = a loss so we got lucky. 

Yeah, but that kick happened in OT, which wouldn't have been a thing with that PAT.

A lot of people sucked today, but Nugent gets the crap crown.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Marvin is a GM!
Reply/Quote