Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
***Week 8 GameDay Thread...Redskins @ Bengals***
It's now officially the BYE week. Can we please fire someone?? It's not exactly a short list of incompetent morons
Reply/Quote
Not playoff caliber this year... be lucky to get 6 wins
Reply/Quote
A tie. How embarrassing.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 02:38 PM)kevin Wrote: This is NOT the Bengals Defense that has been taking us to play-off seasons....I don't know if we miss Hall or Nelson or Hawk or whoever, but we are way off on defense.

All three defensive groups had a coaching change, and 4 regulars (Gilberry, Lamur, Hall, and Nelson) are gone, while one more (Thompson) is on PUP.  That is a whole lot of changes.
Reply/Quote
We can't tackle. We can't cover. We can't block. We can't kick. We can't return. If Dalton and/or Green don't have really good games every single week we are among the worst teams in the league.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 02:32 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Fire Michael Nugent.

Online petition starting, soon.

OK Einstein....who you gonna replace him with?
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 02:44 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: All three defensive groups had a coaching change, and 4 regulars (Gilberry, Lamur, Hall, and Nelson) are gone, while one more (Thompson) is on PUP.  That is a whole lot of changes.

I think we took a big downgrade in coaching and we undervalued Nelson and Hall.
Reply/Quote
A lot of what ifs in this one. Typical of a tie.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 02:44 PM)Sled21 Wrote: OK Einstein....who you gonna replace him with?

Josh Brown
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 02:44 PM)Sled21 Wrote: OK Einstein....who you gonna replace him with?

His wife?  One of the cheerleaders?  A kid in a wheelchair?  Just three possible examples of an upgrade.
Reply/Quote

Someone who can convert a PAT, as in 95% of collegiate kickers.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 02:42 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Marvin is a GM!

Yeah, i'm not sure he's even that anymore.

Reply/Quote
I have had very little enjoyment from Bengals football this year. Sad
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 02:44 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: All three defensive groups had a coaching change, and 4 regulars (Gilberry, Lamur, Hall, and Nelson) are gone, while one more (Thompson) is on PUP.  That is a whole lot of changes.

Our tackling has been atrocious. That's reflects our poor coaching. No one holding anyone accountable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote

Trot this worthless POS out there and he saves himself some $

[Image: cb_zpstw54bjyp.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 02:34 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: It should have been a win if our coaches and ownership cared enough to replace Nugent weeks ago. 

Not that Nuge has not been having a great year, but did it go over everyone's head that both kickers were having trouble kicking off the grass field at Wembley? It's set up for soccer...not football.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 02:44 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I think we took a big downgrade in coaching and we undervalued Nelson and Hall.

Any one coach at a time and I think it wouldn't have been as big of a deal, but when all three levels are adjusting to new coaching it is harder to be steady, IMO.

Agree on Nelson, but I disagree on Hall.  Father time's impact on Jones is not helping things either.
Reply/Quote
When does brown realize that Marvin just isn't the guy?
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 02:47 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Not that Nuge has not been having a great year, but did it go over everyone's head that both kickers were having trouble kicking off the grass field at Wembley? It's set up for soccer...not football.

So is Nugent.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 02:47 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Not that Nuge has not been having a great year, but did it go over everyone's head that both kickers were having trouble kicking off the grass field at Wembley? It's set up for soccer...not football.

Nope.  I brought it up earlier in the thread about the grass.  There was mention in an article recently that the turf in the other stadium (Tottenheimer?) with NFL games is set up for rugby and actually far better suited to American football.
Reply/Quote