Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Titans @ Bengals***
When Tenn gets the ball back they may not have time to run it every play. So that’s good.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 04:15 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: That last play Joe Burrow had about 5 seconds back there

He did a great job of manipulating the pocket there. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Spain is a difference maker
Reply/Quote
Not playing too bad today. Still too many mental errors
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 04:15 PM)Joelist Wrote: Refs screwed up big time there - they are NOT supposed to blow it dead on neutral zone infractions.

Unless they touch the offensive linemen early...but that didnt happen.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 04:14 PM)Synric Wrote: Look it up it sits the linebackers where they can read the run inside but it leaves the outside runs open.

I don't want our LB's having to make reads and their own decisions. I want them going aggressively down hill against Henry.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 04:15 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Announcers are trash. Burrow was right, that should have been a free play.

But had that play had hurt the other team theyd spend the next 2 quarters complaining about it and theyd bring Gene Seratore on to explain how the refs missed it 
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 04:16 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: He did a great job of manipulating the pocket there. 

Manipulating? 

Gio couldn't even find anyone to block. It was just good protection and poor rushing.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
85 please

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 04:16 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Just imagine once we get that guy we got from Seattle in there.

HE HAS A NAME!!!!

And once I google it, I'll let you know what it is.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 04:15 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: That last play Joe Burrow had about 5 seconds back there

I don't think we have seen that before.

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 04:16 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: That "Off the street" OL is better than the usual one.

Maybe Turner's coaching makes guys worse.
Reply/Quote
Why call that?
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Sneak it again!
Reply/Quote
That was to get the clock running.
Reply/Quote
GIO BABY

Reply/Quote
Gio!
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 04:18 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: I don't think we have seen that before.

I just KNEW it was going to end poorly. Like being wrong, sometimes.
Reply/Quote
TD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
GIO
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote