Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 9 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Jaguars***
Worst rushing D in the league and they spend the day in the Bengals backfield.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 05:21 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: And, the blowout is on. Someone set the odds of Marvin Lewis being unemployed.

1,582,307-1

(15 season, 8-23 vs Stoolers, playoff record)
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 05:24 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: You're right. I can't actually bring myself to hope he leaves with an injury but still... I find it very sad that that's the only way he'll ever get off the field. Lord knows this coaching staff won't do anything about the obvious problem at center  Whatever

Oh after his contract is up this year they'll replace him.

The issue is they're cheap. A guy like John Sullivan was an experienced Center that signed with the Rams. He was a vast upgrade to Bodine. He also costed more.
Reply/Quote
This is thr point in a football game were the passing game needs to step up...well here is thr offensive line ruining any chance.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Down by 16, garbage OL, and you waste 1st down running for -6. Brilliant.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Two plays in a row and not a single jaguar defender is blocked. Comical LOL LOL LOL
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 05:24 PM)Supadave Wrote: I feel this is finally Marvins last year and I think he knows it to therefore he's keeping with his consistent coaching pattern by leaving the team shitty just the way it was when he took over.

Really? That's what you feel? I feel that's absurd.

Marvin might have lost control of this team, but he is not trying to lose.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
I have never seen a team get -15 yard drives over and over and over. It's pitiful.
Reply/Quote
Think I can't watch another game until Marvin is gone.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Can they show at least a little heart? Does the o line have no pride?
Reply/Quote
Mike Brown needs to take a hard look at the impact bringing in Marrone had on the Jags.
Reply/Quote
Good God we suck this year!
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
How anyone can defend our offensive line is beyond me. Mellow
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 05:24 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: Reporter: What happened in the second half there?

Marvin: Well we had AJ go out before the half and that affected the second half in that way.

But we did some good things....also halftime adjustments is just journalistic jargon before you ask me about that again
Reply/Quote
We need a leader at QB. The kind of leader who can overcome 27 years of moribund management.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 05:25 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Who gives a flying rat's ass how many sacks have been given up when "we're" losing 23-7, can't make a stop on defense, give up punt returns for touchdowns and can't even manage a first down on offense?

Can you take a few minutes and extol the virtues of Marvin Lewis and what a wonderful coach he is? Even if you don't believe it, you can pretend i said something bad about him, and come to his defense, just to be contrary.

Who are you and are you mad?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 05:26 PM)Synric Wrote: This is thr point in a football game were the passing game needs to step up...well here is thr offensive line ruining any chance.

We see the Bengals have some high end talent in Green, Atkins, and Dunlap...but the reality is our roster has A LOT of low end guys. Guys graded Poor.

I keep saying it, but over and over it rears its head.

We make Blake Bortles look like Tom Brady.
Reply/Quote
Well that commercial was waving a rainbow flag! Damn Pepsi!

Reply/Quote
Just let it be over quickly.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
What the hell was that
Reply/Quote