Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
It's not game over. It's season over. See you guys draft day!
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 04:59 PM)OUatown Wrote: Time to make changes to this staff

It’s bye week. It’s a perfect time to change it up.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Well that should about do it. From 1st to worst pretty quick. That's the Bengals for you.
Reply/Quote
At least we're heading into the BYE with plenty of momentum............
Reply/Quote
How many posts will Pistons make this week O/U 12.5?
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Just ***** tank again. This team is garbage.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
1st to last in 2 weeks. That’s the Zac Taylor special!
Reply/Quote
Getting hammered by the Browns by 21 at home... Ouch
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 04:58 PM)Destro Wrote: give me the 6 numbers

Nope. Give me the MegaMillion digits. Think big.
Reply/Quote
Well this is the defense I expected all year when they brought Lou back. Guess I should only be upset with myself for believing he may actually not be a lost cause after a few good games.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 05:00 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Well I had hoped after the embarrassment last week the Bengals would come out and play angry and fired up this week. Instead it appears they still have Jet lag.

I see what you did there.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 05:00 PM)OUatown Wrote: 1st to last in 2 weeks. That’s the Zac Taylor special!

The ZT special is for the defense to literally forget how to tackle, Perine to drop a 3rd down that likely leads to points, Chase to fumble, and Burrow to throw a dumbass pick in the redzone?
-Housh
Reply/Quote
This nonsense is what just about convinces me this league is absolutely rigged. Team cleaning up and winning big suddenly looks like a 0-17 team for absolutely no apparent reason.. Maybe I'm wrong, but I kind of doubt it. I don't want to believe it, but everything I see it convinces me otherwise.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
How does this D play so good yet so bad the past 2 weeks? I mean we just forgot how to tackle, how the f does that happen?
Reply/Quote
Eli Apple with the missed tackle
Reply/Quote
Zac's post game is going to highlight "If we didn't give up the big plays, we are in it."
Reply/Quote
I'm sick of not profiting for my suffering. Whenever Bengals are ever favored again I'm taking moneyline on other team. Going to bet ATS to hedge.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 04:59 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Pathetic. Anyone still believe in this team? How do you spend 200 million dollars on a defense and have given up points on 8/9 drives?

Because you end up over spending on mediocre talent willing to put up with Katie throwing practice balls to save a few bucks.

This is a trash organization that needs to be forced to sell immediately. I pray to be released from the grip of this fandom
Reply/Quote
And all we will here is that Hendrickson already has 8.5 sacks and is on pace to break the Bengals record.
Reply/Quote