Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Panthers @ Bengals***
2nd half team? The Panthers are REALLY about to get that a$$ whooped on then, son! WHO DEY!
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 04:10 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Don't forget they've still got the Baker Mayfield ace up their sleeves. Dude is so blessed against us that we probably still need a couple of TDs to make this safe in case he comes in.

I haven't forgotten that.

I mentioned in the beginning of the thread that I expect Mayfield to make an appearance, and not due to injury.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Notice how Mixon is driving with his legs and not just diving forward to get a yard? I think his ankle is probably just not getting right.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 04:11 PM)Destro Wrote: 28-0.
Next task: Protect Burrow at all costs!!!!!!!!!!

I reality we really have no need to pass
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 04:10 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: mixon got right, now can huber or nah?

Blah. If we can keep scoring, we don't have to worry about an aged punter. 
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 04:06 PM)Housh Wrote: What got into the linemen and Mixon today Jesus

The run blocking scheme finally changed. The Bengals are blocking directionally — not using pure zone blocking. Watch them turn the Carolina defensive lineman one way or the other instead of just trying to push them straight back.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 04:10 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I wonder if the Panthers staff is thinking about the fact that we are a second half team?

Do they test fate and bring in the Bengal slayer, Baker Mayfield? 
Reply/Quote
These personal groupings should have been
Used last week vs the Browns

Your a week late Zack
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 04:11 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Brandon allen time

Oh please, this team needs as many reps with 1st as possible. They have been inconsistent all year.
Reply/Quote
can they put in baker mayfield
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 04:11 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: I sure hope the panthers are playing hard and not mailing it in

If you check out their loss last week, you'll see why they are playing like they are, I think the game last week broke them.
Reply/Quote
Stop and score

End it early
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Until that run we had one less first down than they had yards.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Crap. That's gonna be DPI

EDIT: I'll take that over the spot foul.
Reply/Quote
I'm honestly equal parts happy and frustrated. Why can't this team show up week in and week out? Especially in the division
Reply/Quote
Panthers still running the ball. I'll take that.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
That was a nice move by the QB
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 04:13 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: If you check out their loss last week, you'll see why they are playing like they are, I think the game last week broke them.

Probably a good part of it. I'm sure at some point, based on that madness, they figured they needed to ramp it up. That's a given.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 04:14 PM)JumboTron Wrote: I'm honestly equal parts happy and frustrated.  Why can't this team show up week in and week out?  Especially in the division

Bengals don't have the luxury of playing 2-6 teams each week.   Tongue

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Illegal formation?
Reply/Quote