Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weird
Went on Bengals.com and it showed the live feed to ML presser, clicked on it and said not available....And then, poof, it was gone....
Reply/Quote
The media is still waiting for them to come out and address everything, going on 40 minutes now Popcorn

Maybe Marv quit and left the premises Ninja
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 02:35 PM)spazz70 Wrote: Went on Bengals.com and it showed the live feed to ML presser, clicked on it and said not available....And then, poof, it was gone....

It was supposed to start at 12, but apparently no one has come in yet. We're all waiting at this point.
Reply/Quote
Sick feeling they are working out the final details for his return....
Reply/Quote
Oh god he’s back.
Reply/Quote
I have a bad feeling.
Reply/Quote
Marvin says he and Mike will continue to talk about a resolution.

Reply/Quote
The fact it's Marvins decision says all you need to know about Mike Brown.
Reply/Quote
Shit, this franchise can't even get rid of a coach properly.

On the other hand, he can probably get Mike to make concessions no other coach could. Maybe this time Marvin has more leverage. A practice facility? Scouting? Maybe he can pry something tangible from the old man.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I have a feeling Marv is gonna be the GM which would be awesome he would be a great GM
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 02:48 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Shit, this franchise can't even get rid of a coach properly.

On the other hand, he can probably get Mike to make concessions no other coach could.  Maybe this time Marvin has more leverage.  A practice facility?  Scouting?  Maybe he can pry something tangible from the old man.

A practice facility is the least of our worries.... a short bus ride to Clifton is not a hardship. I wish they would build one just so people would stop complaining about it.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 02:39 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Sick feeling they are working out the final details for his return....

(01-01-2018, 02:40 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Oh god he’s back.

(01-01-2018, 02:42 PM)PikesPeakUC Wrote: I have a bad feeling.

This is scary
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 02:51 PM)Trademark Wrote: I have a feeling Marv is gonna be the GM which would be awesome he would be a great GM

Would be fine with this,

but not him returning as HC. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 02:51 PM)Sled21 Wrote: A practice facility is the least of our worries.... a short bus ride to Clifton is not a hardship. I wish they would build one just so people would stop complaining about it.

Wasn't complaining.  Just citing an example of something concrete that might come out of their discussion.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
Weird is bringing back a coach whose best days are behind him. Weird is retaining a coach that is 0-7 in the playoffs and an abysmal record in prime time games and against the steelers.

Thats what is weird
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 02:59 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Wasn't complaining.  Just citing an example of something concrete that might come out of their discussion.  

Yeah, IU wasn't directing that specifically at you.... some on here seem to think that is THE reason we do not win.... it's really meaningless as long as we have one to use when we need it..... which we do....
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 02:51 PM)Trademark Wrote: I have a feeling Marv is gonna be the GM which would be awesome he would be a great GM

Why would he be a great gm? Because he’s a shit coach?
Reply/Quote

Nope. He shot that down in the press conference. Pretty much said he has no idea where that came from and that it was "made up". 
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 03:00 PM)PikesPeakUC Wrote:

So very sorry to say that it's merely a formality now. Marvin Lewis will be coaching the bengals in 2018 (and likely beyond as it sounds like it may be a multi-year deal). 

I'm going to miss you guys  Cry
Reply/Quote