Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to STEELER COUNTRY!
(02-25-2016, 10:34 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: No, lazy smack is crying foul and calling someone out over trivial things. He simply followed suit of the other steeler fans in the burfict threads. You know, the ones making jokes about how he can't read or write because of it? I didn't see you calling any of them out on it? If you're gonna advocate not making light of CTE then let's at least be consistent about it.

You sure like to generalize.  

How about this: I won't judge you by what Rascal does if you won't judge me by what other Steeler fans do.  Deal?  It doesn't make any sense to accuse me of hypocrisy because of what other people do.  You apparently are incapable of perceiving it, but Steeler fans are all individuals with differing values and ethics.  

As for not calling them out, if any of them had said those things in response to one of my posts in a comment directed specifically at me (as Rascal did), I would have done exactly that.  But I don't go around responding to every post, especially if they're not directed at me.  I also don't respond to every stupid thing I see Bengal fans post.  That's not inconsistency; it's called having a life. 

If you really want to get me on a charge of inconsistency, you should look for a post where I affirm such comments.  Good luck with that.  
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2016, 09:47 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I was speaking of myself as part of the larger group of visiting fans, but you're right: I didn't specify that.  Still, most of you guys wouldn't come here if there weren't Steeler fans here.  It wouldn't have nearly the heat that it has without us, and you know it.  

(02-25-2016, 09:49 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Smack Talk without Steelers fans would just be JN with bad wiki quotes.

Well there is certainly one way to find out what it would be like without steeler fans..... [Image: mellow.gif] [Image: mellow.gif]

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2016, 02:04 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Well there is certainly one way to find out what it would be like without steeler fans..... [Image: mellow.gif] [Image: mellow.gif]

At least a moratorium on Steelers fans here would give you kitty cats a chance to lick your wounds.
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2016, 10:01 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Yeah, that's about the level of response I expected from
 you.  

He's trying to stay on par with Vlad  Nervous
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2016, 02:13 AM)Vlad Wrote: At least a moratorium on Steelers fans here would give you kitty cats a chance to lick your wounds.

Your beloved Ravens,season was shot after the 1st few weeks. Have you got your wounds licked good? How many TD'S did big Jen throw against the kitty cats as you refer to them this regular season? 

Reply/Quote
(02-26-2016, 11:31 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Your beloved Ravens,season was shot after the 1st few weeks. Have you got your wounds licked good? How many TD'S did big Jen throw against the kitty cats as you refer to them this regular season? 

Vlad is a Steeler fan.  
Reply/Quote
Come on. It'd be different if Steeler fans are here snapping out gems left and right. Not to burst any bubbles but that ain't happening at all.

Mostly, you guys just keep repeating a couple of standby's over and over again. Hardly chest puffing worthy outside of a junior high homeroom.

I'll be generous and chalk up the dead horse beating to this being this offseason and therefore devoid of new material.

But, if somebody's gonna start a thread like this, at last wait until you've done something of note in the last month. Any jewels you guys crafted since the season dried up somewhere back in January.

An old joke can still be funny but it will never shine like it did when it was new and it does weaken over time.

Don't spike the ball on the ten yard line. At least wait until you hit paydirt.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(02-26-2016, 12:06 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Vlad is a Steeler fan.  

.......or an alt for Poe..... Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(02-25-2016, 12:39 AM)RASCAL Wrote: only YOU would know about  bens massive mouth watering jock.   Yawn  
welcome to stooler country on a Bengals message board????? Hilarious
I think you suffer from CTE just like all of your other puddly stooler buddy's 

Championship + championship + championship + Championship + championship + championship = 6 championships.

I think the only CTE being suffered around here is the "Championship Trophy Envy" you bengals fans have.
Reply/Quote

"allegedly".

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2016, 04:20 PM)Rainbow stiller Wrote: Championship + championship + championship + Championship + championship + championship = 6 championships.

I think the only CTE being suffered around here is the "Championship Trophy Envy" you bengals fans have.

I smell an alt. 
Reply/Quote

Sure he is Hilarious convinced yourself of that I see

Reply/Quote
(02-26-2016, 05:12 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I smell an alt. 

It's the only way a Steeler fan is going to end up in SCS's tracking thread. (that I came up with Ninja)
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2016, 08:06 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote:  

you seen how well Steeler fans travel?  We've made home fields out of several away stadiums.  We can do it here too.  

We not only CAN do it  but we ARE and WILL CONTINUE to do it here! We are going to do it so hard they may never come back!

STEELER COUNTRY! 
WE DEY!

Rock On
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2016, 09:03 PM)Rainbow stiller Wrote: We not only CAN do it  but we ARE and WILL CONTINUE to do it here! We are going to do it so hard they may never come back!

STEELER COUNTRY! 
WE DEY!

Rock On

Expected you'd have a banner posted by now.

[Image: 5n6td3.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2016, 09:20 PM)Vlad Wrote: Expected you'd have a banner posted by now.

[Image: 5n6td3.jpg]

I wonder what the chances of getting this stickied  Wub on top of the forum list is?
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2016, 09:29 PM)Rainbow stiller Wrote: I wonder what the chances of getting this stickied  Wub on top of the forum list is?

Can you think of a home-made adhesive to use ?
Ninja
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2016, 09:46 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Can you think of a home-made adhesive to use ?
Ninja

I can think of a few? The best one, you have to beat it a lot For optimal use. It's a whole lot of work but it would be fabulous and well worth it to have this as a super sticky at the tip.
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2016, 04:20 PM)Rainbow stiller Wrote: Championship + championship + championship + Championship + championship + championship = 6 championships.

You're not really sticking to your original point, are you?  You claim to  be winning Smack.  You do know none of those titles were won here in Smack, right?  Just checking.  With Steeler fans, one can never be too sure.

As to winning Smack, I hope you won't be pointing to this thread as evidence of it.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(02-25-2016, 09:53 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: My comment was between him and me, not all Bengal fans and all Steeler fans.  Stop it with the bullshit assumptions.  

And yet I've yet to see you call out your fellow fans for doing the same thing. So it's not that much of a bullshit assumption now is it?

I get it man - you have to defend your fellow troglodytes. Just expect to be called out on it when you do something so clearly biased. Especially when you do it with such conviction and arrogance.

***** twat ball.
Reply/Quote