Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to STEELER COUNTRY!
(02-26-2016, 12:47 PM)Wyche Wrote: .......or an alt for Poe..... Mellow
He's Woodley.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2016, 08:57 PM)jason Wrote: He's Woodley.

Hadn't thought of that. About guarantee its one of the two.  ThumbsUp
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2016, 11:29 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Hadn't thought of that. About guarantee its one of the two.  ThumbsUp

Nope. It's a Bengal fan.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2016, 11:41 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Nope. It's a Bengal fan.
well he's no bengals fan, no self respecting fan of Bengals would never have a good thing to say about the steelers organization     Confused so you guys can lay claim to him. You,scs, gm, ssf and js have been around all the way back to the mother board , this place wouldn't be the same without you guys. Alright in my book for steeler fans.we all make bad decisions sometimes, there is still time to change allegiance and root for bengals  Ninja
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2016, 09:32 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: And yet I've yet to see you call out your fellow fans for doing the same thing. So it's not that much of a bullshit assumption now is it?

I get it man - you have to defend your fellow troglodytes. Just expect to be called out on it when you do something so clearly biased. Especially when you do it with such conviction and arrogance.

***** twat ball.

I guess you missed this when I posted it in response to a similar accusation

Quote:As for not calling them out, if any of them had said those things in response to one of my posts in a comment directed specifically at me (as Rascal did), I would have done exactly that.  But I don't go around responding to every post, especially if they're not directed at me.  I also don't respond to every stupid thing I see Bengal fans post.  That's not inconsistency; it's called having a life. 

If you really want to get me on a charge of inconsistency, you should look for a post where I affirm such comments.  Good luck with that.  

If you can find a post where I defended any Steeler fan of making posts like Rascal's, then have at it.  But like I said, good luck with that.  I'm not 'that guy' who goes on a crusade searching for certain words and attacking when I see them, but I will respond when someone says something I don't like in a post directed at me. So stop it with your own arrogant accusations.   You can accuse me of being over-sensitive to the issue, but the only way to accuse me of a double standard is to make bullshit assumptions about my motives.    

I have seriously considered giving up on football entirely over the whole CTE thing because I don't think my entertainment is worth the destruction of lives.  The only thing that keeps me holding on is that the research is still incomplete.  So no, I didn't just write what I wrote because Rascal is a Bengal fan.  
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2016, 07:56 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: well he's no bengals fan, no self respecting fan of Bengals would never have a good thing to say about the steelers organization     Confused so you guys can lay claim to him. You,scs, gm, ssf and js have been around all the way back to the mother board , this place wouldn't be the same without you guys. Alright in my book for steeler fans.we all make bad decisions sometimes, there is still time to change allegiance and root for bengals  Ninja

He's a bengal fan with trouble remembering to log into the right account before he posts.

(02-09-2016, 11:34 PM)Vlad Wrote:  
Tomlin is looking back at Jones the entire time. He sees Jones approaching and steps on the field in order to "jump out of the way" making it look innocent and unintentional.

Sorry to spoil your fun Steeler fans.
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2016, 09:18 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I guess you missed this when I posted it in response to a similar accusation

If you can find a post where I defended any Steeler fan of making posts like Rascal's, then have at it.  But like I said, good luck with that.  I'm not 'that guy' who goes on a crusade searching for certain words and attacking when I see them, but I will respond when someone says something I don't like in a post directed at me. So stop it with your own arrogant accusations.   You can accuse me of being over-sensitive to the issue, but the only way to accuse me of a double standard is to make bullshit assumptions about my motives.    

I have seriously considered giving up on football entirely over the whole CTE thing because I don't think my entertainment is worth the destruction of lives.  The only thing that keeps me holding on is that the research is still incomplete.  So no, I didn't just write what I wrote because Rascal is a Bengal fan.  

So your pathetic excuse is 'I only respond to people who address me'?

Then text message people. This is an open forum and I've seen you post in topics where other mongoloids have openly made light of it in response to Bengals players and you've done nothing.

Your reasoning behind such actions does not hold water and anybody with a lick of sense can see that.

So flail away at the morally dead as your hypocritical fandom necessitates; but don't use such a weak excuse next time you say something so clearly biased.

And have fun watching baseball once you give up football because you feel bad watching people play a game their being very handsomely compensated to play.

Is CTE a big deal? Sure - but so is cancer. Last I checked, most cancer patients didn't get paid millions of dollars on the off chance they developed the disease.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2016, 11:42 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: So your pathetic excuse is 'I only respond to people who address me'?

Then text message people. This is an open forum and I've seen you post in topics where other mongoloids have openly made light of it in response to Bengals players and you've done nothing.

Your reasoning behind such actions does not hold water and anybody with a lick of sense can see that.

So flail away at the morally dead as your hypocritical fandom necessitates; but don't use such a weak excuse next time you say something so clearly biased.

And have fun watching baseball once you give up football because you feel bad watching people play a game their being very handsomely compensated to play.

Is CTE a big deal? Sure - but so is cancer. Last I checked, most cancer patients didn't get paid millions of dollars on the off chance they developed the disease.

I think you're forgetting how this argument got started.  Because I don't think you want to start defending making jokes about cancer.  Or maybe you do.  Maybe it's not beyond you to attack my posts by attributing them to having brain cancer (like my father died of) or of saying you hope that I contract intestinal cancer like my 39 year old cousin died of.  Because if you're going to bring cancer into it, then you're bringing the possibility of using it to make insults, too.  

No, I suspect that even if I did address posts about CTE more often (including Steeler fans) you'd find a way to criticize me for that too.  Because I don't think your main beef with me is hypocrisy.    I think that's just the current excuse you're using to come after me for voicing something that could be a threat to the game you love.  You can deny this (and probably will), but the fact that you shiftedour main emphasis so quickly from attacking my criticism of Rascal to defending the game makes me wonder.  

Look, I get it.  I love the game too, and I don't want to give it up.  But I also have a conscience, and I'm currently wrestling with it.  And if you want to agree to disagree on whether I should, that's fine with me.  But don't come after my integrity on this as a cheap means to win the argument.    

Reply/Quote
(02-28-2016, 12:12 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I think you're forgetting how this argument got started.  Because I don't think you want to start defending making jokes about cancer.  Or maybe you do.  Maybe it's not beyond you to attack my posts by attributing them to having brain cancer (like my father died of) or of saying you hope that I contract intestinal cancer like my 39 year old cousin died of.  Because if you're going to bring cancer into it, then you're bringing the possibility of using it to make insults, too.  

No, I suspect that even if I did address posts about CTE more often (including Steeler fans) you'd find a way to criticize me for that too.  Because I don't think your main beef with me is hypocrisy.    I think that's just the current excuse you're using to come after me for voicing something that could be a threat to the game you love.  You can deny this (and probably will), but the fact that you shiftedour main emphasis so quickly from attacking my criticism of Rascal to defending the game makes me wonder.  

Look, I get it.  I love the game too, and I don't want to give it up.  But I also have a conscience, and I'm currently wrestling with it.  And if you want to agree to disagree on whether I should, that's fine with me.  But don't come after my integrity on this as a cheap means to win the argument.    

The argument got started because you got mad because I called you out for only attacking a Bengals fan for bringing up CTE when your scumbag friends have been doing it ever since Burfict tried to crack Brown open like a cantaloupe. And now your using personal tragedy to obfuscate the fact that you're in the wrong here - not necessarily for putting someone on blast for mocking CTE and it's victim, but because you're only doing it because he's not a fan of your team.

Admit it, don't admit it. Use your personal demons as a means to take the holy high ground. Whatever.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2016, 02:24 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: The argument got started because you got mad because I called you out for only attacking a Bengals fan
So he got mad at a bengals fan which made you mad at him which made him mad at you.
You sound like a little girl.
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2016, 02:24 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: The argument got started because you got mad because I called you out for only attacking a Bengals fan for bringing up CTE when your scumbag friends have been doing it ever since Burfict tried to crack Brown open like a cantaloupe. And now your using personal tragedy to obfuscate the fact that you're in the wrong here - not necessarily for putting someone on blast for mocking CTE and it's victim, but because you're only doing it because he's not a fan of your team.

Admit it, don't admit it. Use your personal demons as a means to take the holy high ground. Whatever.

The holy high ground?  Which one of us is acting like they know the other's motives with 100% certainty? I think I'm a little more qualified to say what my own motives are than you are.  What kind of divine mind reading power do you think you have, anyway?  At least when I bring up your motives, I do so as a theory, and not with the certainty you claim.  

Also, why do you assume that just because someone on here calls themselves a Steeler fan that they're automatically my friend?  Are you that incapable of understanding that most of us are NOT one big hive mind that thinks as one? We are anonymous posters who wouldn't know each other from Adam, and who probably all have very different personalities in 'the real world.' Sometimes I think that people like you get so wrapped up in their hatred for The Steelers that you start to believe your own fantasies about how we're all out to get you.  It's pathetic, really.  

Here's the deal, *******: this is the first time that I've called out anyone on CTE (Bengal or Steeler), and it doesn't mean that I'm sitting in a dark dungeon somewhere plotting against Bengal fans and praising the ******* Steeler fans who post stupid stuff, too.  So get off my case already.  

You're no less high and mighty than me on this one.  But sit for a minute and think about what's driving you as opposed to me: hatred for a sports team.  You think that's true of me, but it seems to me that your hate for the Steelers is so strong that it won't allow you to see any other possibility but that when it comes to me.  Grow up.  
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2016, 12:06 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Vlad is a Steeler fan.  

You really want to claim him? Ok, more power to you man.  Mellow
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2016, 06:47 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: The holy high ground?  Which one of us is acting like they know the other's motives with 100% certainty? I think I'm a little more qualified to say what my own motives are than you are.  What kind of divine mind reading power do you think you have, anyway?  At least when I bring up your motives, I do so as a theory, and not with the certainty you claim.  

Also, why do you assume that just because someone on here calls themselves a Steeler fan that they're automatically my friend?  Are you that incapable of understanding that most of us are NOT one big hive mind that thinks as one?  We are anonymous posters who wouldn't know each other from Adam, and who probably all have very different personalities in 'the real world.'  Sometimes I think that people like you get so wrapped up in their hatred for The Steelers that you start to believe your own fantasies about how we're all out to get you.  It's pathetic, really.  

Here's the deal, *******: this is the first time that I've called out anyone on CTE (Bengal or Steeler), and it doesn't mean that I'm sitting in a dark dungeon somewhere plotting against Bengal fans and praising the ******* Steeler fans who post stupid stuff, too.  So get off my case already.  

You're no less high and mighty than me on this one.  But sit for a minute and think about what's driving you as opposed to me: hatred for a sports team.  You think that's true of me, but it seems to me that your hate for the Steelers is so strong that it won't allow you to see any other possibility but that when it comes to me.  Grow up.  

You claim to theorize my motives then declare you know exactly what my motives are.

Yet again digging yourself in a hole of hypocrisy. 

I don't presume you're all friends or a hive mind, but it's easier to say that then type out 'all the idiotic inbred helmet wearing window licking **** boy troglodyte Steelers fans' everytime I want to include you and those like you.

I do enjoy that you've attempted to say the same about me as I've been saying about you - that I've simply started a crusade because of a game. Again, you declare knowing my motives while attacking me for presuming I know yours - the very definition of a hypocrite. A very stupid hypocrite, no less.

You want to know what drives me - your responses. Your outing yourself as clearly getting upset; why else would you drop your sob story about your father and cousin (by the way - I've lost more than two people to cancer and many other tragedies; shall I sing you my weepy song too)?

Now come along and keep defending yourself. I laid out the ground work for you - just make my post your own. You've already done it once - it was a good dry run. Maybe this one will be more convincing, simpleton. 
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2016, 05:34 PM)Vlad Wrote: So he got mad at a bengals fan which made you mad at him which made him mad at you.
You sound like a little girl.

Another quality post by another hypocrite. 

I'd wonder how you know how I sound? Perhaps because you're too damn stupid to read and have to use a text to voice app to be part of an online discussion? It's cute that you bought the voice pack and assigned a girl to me.

Misinformed, but cute.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2016, 07:45 PM)The BigPapaKain Wrote: You claim to theorize my motives then declare you know exactly what my motives are.

Yet again digging yourself in a hole of hypocrisy. 

I don't presume you're all friends or a hive mind, but it's easier to say that then type out 'all the idiotic inbred helmet wearing window licking **** boy troglodyte Steelers fans' everytime I want to include you and those like you.

I do enjoy that you've attempted to say the same about me as I've been saying about you - that I've simply started a crusade because of a game. Again, you declare knowing my motives while attacking me for presuming I know yours - the very definition of a hypocrite. A very stupid hypocrite, no less.

You want to know what drives me - your responses. Your outing yourself as clearly getting upset; why else would you drop your sob story about your father and cousin (by the way - I've lost more than two people to cancer and many other tragedies; shall I sing you my weepy song too)?

Now come along and keep defending yourself. I laid out the ground work for you - just make my post your own. You've already done it once - it was a good dry run. Maybe this one will be more convincing, simpleton. 

When did I declare I knew your motives exactly?  I've only ever spoken in terms of opinion and suspicion ('it seems to me', etc.).  Mine was not the language of certainty.  By their very nature, the words I spoke left the door open for other possibilities.  Yet, rather than trying to educate me on what those other possibilities might be, you instead continue to press your attack on my motives.  I might be convinced that I'm wrong about you if you'd actually try, but your insistence on my hypocrisy and your vitriol against me (both of which seem* motivated by my being a Steeler fan), aren't very convincing.  So far, you show no signs of understanding that a Steeler fan can be anything other than a lying, unevolved hypocrite.  Maybe that's just because you're just trying to antagonize me for the fun of it, but if so, you've been pretty convincing role of the idiot who actually believes what he's spewing.  

*Seem is not a term of certainty, but rather an indication of my current perception, which actually can be changed under the right circumstances.  You seem to have trouble with this concept, thus this footnote.  
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2016, 09:08 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: When did I declare I knew your motives exactly?  I've only ever spoken in terms of opinion and suspicion ('it seems to me', etc.).  Mine was not the language of certainty.  By their very nature, the words I spoke left the door open for other possibilities.  Yet, rather than trying to educate me on what those other possibilities might be, you instead continue to press your attack on my motives.  I might be convinced that I'm wrong if you'd actually try, but your insistence on my hypocrisy and your vitriol against me (both of which seem* motivated by my being a Steeler fan), aren't very convincing.  So far, you show no signs of understanding that a Steeler fan can be anything other than a lying, unevolved hypocrite.  

*Seem is not a term of certainty, but rather an indication of my current perception, which actually can be changed under the right circumstances.  You seem to have trouble with this concept, thus this footnote.  

And you still can't admit that you've been caught. Whether your intent was to be a hypocrite or not is irrelevant at this point. By your own admission you've ignored Steelers fans making fun of a lethal disease, so how exactly am I wrong for declaring to know exactly what you intended as you've yet to prove you didn't intend to do it?

And it's not that I think all Steelers fans are idiots - some of the best and brightest people I know are Steelers fans; men and women whom I hold very dear to me. I just know that all the Steelers fans here are hypocritical idiots; and you guys just keep on proving it.

You can say it seems like one thing - I've already typed out my intentions in black and white plain English. I've yet to see you do the same, but it seems like you're trying to obfuscate and garner pity from the imbecile elite around here. Good luck with that.

Now keep on dancing to my tune little puppet. My weekend doesn't end for another 34.5 hours and I have zero plans for tomorrow.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2016, 09:24 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: And you still can't admit that you've been caught. Whether your intent was to be a hypocrite or not is irrelevant at this point. By your own admission you've ignored Steelers fans making fun of a lethal disease, so how exactly am I wrong for declaring to know exactly what you intended as you've yet to prove you didn't intend to do it?

And it's not that I think all Steelers fans are idiots - some of the best and brightest people I know are Steelers fans; men and women whom I hold very dear to me. I just know that all the Steelers fans here are hypocritical idiots; and you guys just keep on proving it.

You can say it seems like one thing - I've already typed out my intentions in black and white plain English. I've yet to see you do the same, but it seems like you're trying to obfuscate and garner pity from the imbecile elite around here. Good luck with that.

Now keep on dancing to my tune little puppet. My weekend doesn't end for another 34.5 hours and I have zero plans for tomorrow.

I've been caught at what?  Your 'evidence' proves nothing.  One could just as easily say that I had a personal vendetta against Rascal, since he's the only one whose CTE comments I responded to (including Bengal fans).  I don't feel that I have any obligation to respond to any others (Steeler OR Bengal).  Like i said, I'm happy to agree to disagree on that point, and will effectively do so now, whether you want to or not.  If you were hoping I'd continue, I'm sorry that I  won't be keeping you company through what will apparently be a lonely long weekend for you. 

EDIT: I went and looked back, and I now admit that I was wrong about my memory of the comments.  He was not directing his comments at me.  But, I still don't think I'm obliged to respond to all just because I responded to one.  
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2016, 02:24 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: The argument got started because you got mad because I called you out for only attacking a Bengals fan for bringing up CTE when your scumbag friends have been doing it ever since Burfict tried to crack Brown open like a cantaloupe. And now your using personal tragedy to obfuscate the fact that you're in the wrong here - not necessarily for putting someone on blast for mocking CTE and it's victim, but because you're only doing it because he's not a fan of your team.

Since when is getting butthurt over everything your thing? Snap out of it already.
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2016, 09:39 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I've been caught at what?  Your 'evidence' proves nothing.  One could just as easily say that I had a personal vendetta against Rascal, since he's the only one whose CTE comments I responded to (including Bengal fans).  But the truth, like I said, is that I made my  comment to Rascal because he directed his squarely at me.  I was the one he said had CTE. So, I was especially motivated to respond.  I don't feel that I have any obligation to respond to any others (Steeler OR Bengal).  Like i said, I'm happy to agree to disagree on that point, and will effectively do so now, whether you want to or not.  If you were hoping I'd continue, I'm sorry that I  won't be keeping you company through what will apparently be a lonely long weekend for you. 

The common sign of someone who knows they've lost and can't dig themselves out of their hole - take the ball and go home.

Crybaby hypocrite ***** ass **** boy. 

Just like the majority of your Steelers fans friends.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2016, 09:42 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: The common sign of someone who knows they've lost and can't dig themselves out of their hole - take the ball and go home.

Crybaby hypocrite ***** ass **** boy. 

Just like the majority of your Steelers fans friends.

Yep.   ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote