Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well She was an Adult
(10-18-2018, 04:30 PM)GMDino Wrote: Some are held accountable.  Some get promotions and refuse to step down.

Oh!

So while you try to say that #metoo is "leftists" you ALSO want to say folks on the left were held accountable?

That's adorable!

Oh, I get you trying to look for an argument that just wasn't there in my post; but it just wasn't there. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Hills should have just called her horseface. Instead of pointing out the obvious.

And Bill should have just grabbed her by the pu**y, and bragged about it.

I agree, she needs to up her game if she wants political support and a shot at winning the Presidency with these voters.

Dems can't keep letting the #metoo movement bring them down. They need to play the game Republicans play which has allowed them to avoid the movement without repercussions. Dems gave them an inch and they want a mile. Republicans took verbal shots at them, mocked them, and voted for, confirmed, and elected sexual predators in their face, and the movement proved to be useless. Time for Dems to follow the same playbook.

#Metoo movement is nothing more than a weapon against Dems. Trump supporters and Republicans should secretly applaud them.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22