Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well welcome to the jungle…
https://local12.com/amp/news/local/bengals-players-become-fathers-on-the-same-day-cincinnati-ohio-logan-wilson-evan-mcpherson-kambry-merritt-wives-hospital
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(03-19-2024, 08:50 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: https://local12.com/amp/news/local/bengals-players-become-fathers-on-the-same-day-cincinnati-ohio-logan-wilson-evan-mcpherson-kambry-merritt-wives-hospital

Also my birthday btw.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2024, 08:50 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: https://local12.com/amp/news/local/bengals-players-become-fathers-on-the-same-day-cincinnati-ohio-logan-wilson-evan-mcpherson-kambry-merritt-wives-hospital

Terrific!
Reply/Quote
Good news!
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2024, 08:51 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Also my birthday btw.

Happy Birthday! Drunk
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2024, 09:23 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Happy Birthday! Drunk

Thank you. I should add that we were born in different years. LOL
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
The only thing to make of this is that the Bengals and their wives have some outlandish parties.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2024, 08:51 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Also my birthday btw.

Happy Birthday Michaelsean and Congrats to the Wilson and McPherson families! Wink
Reply/Quote
When I sad also my birthday, I meant the same day as the newborns.

Reply/Quote
(03-20-2024, 01:45 PM)jason Wrote: The only thing to make of this is that the Bengals and their wives have some outlandish parties.

Animals!!!  Cool
Reply/Quote
We're gonna need a bigger lactating room....." Ninja
Reply/Quote
the 2 couples also got married on the same day.

Jalen Davis became a papa about a month ago

The Kappas are due any day now and so are the Scharpings

and the Batchie family will be growing by one in about 4-6 weeks

that nursing room needs to be supersized

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Congratulations to Max and Cassidy Scharping on the birth of their future offensive lineman Rhett on Mar 25. Rhett checked in at a whopping 10lbs 12oz and 22 inches long

Reply/Quote
(03-30-2024, 05:41 PM)pally Wrote: Congratulations to Max and Cassidy Scharping on the birth of their future offensive lineman Rhett on Mar 25.  Rhett checked in at a whopping 10lbs 12oz and 22 inches long

Congratulations to the Scharping's !

Get him in striped diapers immediately lol. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2024, 05:41 PM)pally Wrote: Congratulations to Max and Cassidy Scharping on the birth of their future offensive lineman Rhett on Mar 25.  Rhett checked in at a whopping 10lbs 12oz and 22 inches long
I have never had kids, is that big?
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2024, 07:45 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I have never had kids, is that big?

that is the size of the average 3 month old baby

Reply/Quote
(03-22-2024, 01:35 PM)pally Wrote: the 2 couples also got married on the same day.

Jalen Davis became a papa about a month ago

The Kappas are due any day now and so are the Scharpings

and the Batchie family will be growing by one in about 4-6 weeks

that nursing room needs to be supersized

[Image: lol.gif]

Had no idea he was on the team...
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Welcome to the world Penelope Karras born last week to Teddy and his wife

Reply/Quote