Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(04-22-2021, 02:51 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Never really liked AC multiplayer....   

But if your grinding for Chievos or trophies you can do most in wolf pack   solo  just takes some grinding and timing.

Yeah I got a boosting session set up for this weekend on the PlayStation trophy profile website. Finish this and Unity and I can complete everything else on my own. Hardcore Wolfpack is kind of hard I got bodied on my one attempt. I got lucky and finished lab tech which requires online about an hour ago.

I think I’m going to tackle rogue after this one just to give myself a break between having to do online crap. Plus it’s one of the shorter ones.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2021, 12:59 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Yeah I got a boosting session set up for this weekend on the PlayStation trophy profile website. Finish this and Unity and I can complete everything else on my own. Hardcore Wolfpack is kind of hard I got bodied on my one attempt. I got lucky and finished lab tech which requires online about an hour ago.

I think I’m going to tackle rogue after this one just to give myself a break between having to do online crap. Plus it’s one of the shorter ones.

i enjoyed Rogue..  i even bought it again on the x1.  (on sale of course lol)  So i could play it then go straight into ACIII remaster  its still pretty beefy but feels a lot like Black Flag and is very fun with a twist on the normal story you get.
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2021, 01:18 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: i enjoyed Rogue..  i even bought it again on the x1.  (on sale of course lol)  So i could play it then go straight into ACIII remaster  its still pretty beefy but feels a lot like Black Flag and is very fun with a twist on the normal story you get.

Update: I was able to boost the Jaguar trophy and kill a person with a booby trap. Now I just need to grind to level 55, finish one last game mode and buy the upgrades to get the last trophy for the platinum. Working on Freedom Cry in between just to keep my sanity.
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2021, 08:01 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Update: I was able to boost the Jaguar trophy and kill a person with a booby trap. Now I just need to grind to level 55, finish one last game mode and buy the upgrades to get the last trophy for the platinum. Working on Freedom Cry in between just to keep my sanity.

there you go... To level up faster work on getting the challenges like use this ability XX times then switch abilities etc... do each map once (or each character)
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2021, 09:13 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: there you go... To level up faster work on getting the challenges like use this ability XX times then switch abilities etc... do each map once (or each character)

I finished it about 430 am. Now I'm doing Rogue, which actually requires almost a full 100% playthrough unlike Black Flag, but no Multiplayer.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2021, 11:31 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I finished it about 430 am. Now I'm doing Rogue, which actually requires almost a full 100% playthrough unlike Black Flag, but no Multiplayer.

Yeah loved Rogue..

Right now im checking out    

^^its punny as hell and i love it

Then ill jump back into Valhalla
Reply/Quote
Okay if you like Tounge in Cheek humor and point and click type games Chicken police is great lol.....

Also Valhalla is excellent.. (on the series X ) only issue ive seen in some enemies running into walls lol
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2021, 02:48 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Okay if you like Tounge in Cheek humor and point and click type games  Chicken police is great lol.....

Also Valhalla is excellent.. (on the series X )     only issue ive seen in some enemies running into walls lol

[Image: cover.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-06-2021, 04:51 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: [Image: cover.jpg]

demo is out but never been big into Resident evil myself.   (was a silent hill guy)
Reply/Quote
So if you remember Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance from ps2/OG Xbox

https://www.ign.com/articles/baldurs-gate-dark-alliance-announced-for-ps5-ps4-xbox-series-xs-xbox-one-and-nintendo-switch?scrlybrkr=841d8c0f#:~:text=Interplay%20and%20Wizards%20of%20the,digital%20storefronts%20only%20for%20%2429.99.

Its being rereleased tomorrow lol (announced today)

Reply/Quote
I bought this, but won't be playing until I finish the AC series, which I'm currently on Unity so probably a couple of months :/

[Image: ImgW.ashx?fd=f16&cd=MSX971]
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2021, 12:42 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I bought this, but won't be playing until I finish the AC series, which I'm currently on Unity so probably a couple of months :/

[Image: ImgW.ashx?fd=f16&cd=MSX971]

i just got the XS verson... But depending on where your stopping the AC series you might be more than months away lol......      Well i guess after unity its just Syndicate , Origins, Odyssey, Vahalla(which is excellent by the way im 60 hours in lol)

So just FYI  it only installs ME1 automatically then you have to go into the game to trigger ME2/3 downloads

i dont normally jump and pay full price but i loved all 3 of these and at 20 each for 100 hours each its a great deal
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2021, 09:37 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: i just both the XS verson... But depending on where your stopping the AC series you might be more than months away lol......      Well i guess after unity its just Syndicate , Origins, Odyssey, Vahalla(which is excellent by the way im 60 hours in lol)

So just FYI  it only installs ME1 automatically then you have to go into the game to trigger ME2/3 downloads

i dont normally jump and pay full price but i loved all 3 of these and at 20 each for 100 hours each its a great deal

I’ve already finished Valhalla but the dlc is out now so I’ll have to do it. Technically a chunk of the way done with syndicate and odyssey from before, but I’m going to start them over
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2021, 10:01 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I’ve already finished Valhalla but the dlc is out now so I’ll have to do it. Technically a chunk of the way done with syndicate and odyssey from before, but I’m going to start them over

if you havent make sure to give the Farcry Series a try.....  3 is an excellent starting point. (comes with 5s season pass as well)
Reply/Quote
Playing Mass Effect Legendary
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2021, 11:51 AM)Stewy Wrote: Playing Mass Effect Legendary

Sooo.. Which one is Really your Favorite Store on the Citadel?
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2021, 01:07 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Sooo.. Which one is Really your Favorite Store on the Citadel?

haha - haven't gotten that far yet
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2021, 10:09 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: if you havent make sure to give the Farcry Series a try.....  3 is an excellent starting point. (comes with 5s season pass as well)

I’ve already played them when they came out. I will do 100% on at least the ps4 farcry 3 though. Kind of want to do the whole series but I’m not touching Farcry 2
Reply/Quote
Anything you guys expecting to See at this years e3 i think the big games i expect to see trailers / release dates drop for would be

StarField - New Bethesda RPG (new IP)
Elden Ring - Next Souls like from FromSoftware

i expect xbox to drop at least 1 big title and say available now (possibly Forza Horizon 5)

Dont believe Playstation is attending this year
Reply/Quote
Lol i bought Mass Effect and the very next day the new Leisure suit larry is available.
Reply/Quote