Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What Did Trump Say?
this is probably one of his most cogent press conferences.

somehow dr fauci has been able to tightrope walk through the bullshit of this administration and its fraile ego's. he should be highly commended for these efforts.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
AAANNNNNDDDDD. there's the ego.

jesus.
Last week Trump inspired us to laugh at the coronavirus hoax and this week he has inspired us to take it very seriously and not underestimate it. The guy does it all.
(03-16-2020, 05:07 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Last week Trump inspired us to laugh at the coronavirus hoax and this week he has inspired us to take it very seriously and not underestimate it.  The guy does it all.

the buck 'usually' stops with him
(03-16-2020, 05:03 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: AAANNNNNDDDDD. there's the ego.

jesus.

I’m watching free agency frenzy.

Priorities.
(03-16-2020, 04:47 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: this is probably one of his most cogent press conferences.  

somehow dr fauci has been able to tightrope walk through the bullshit of this administration and its fraile ego's.  he should be highly commended for these efforts.

Jinx
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

We all know Trump's ego won't allow it to happen (I imagine most President's want to be front an d  center to say how "well" they are doing) but if he could just shut up for a few days, weeks, introduce the team and let them talk.

Better yet don't even be there because it just leads to the press asking questions that distract from the overall message.

He's clueless, barely can repeat information given to him and then only is the most base terms as he understood them.

He's useless right now.

And he never was tested for the virus because he has no idea how it is administered.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(03-17-2020, 08:57 AM)GMDino Wrote: We all know Trump's ego won't allow it to happen (I imagine most President's want to be front an d  center to say how "well" they are doing) but if he could just shut up for a few days, weeks, introduce the team and let them talk.

Better yet don't even be there because it just leads to the press asking questions that distract from the overall message.

He's clueless, barely can repeat information given to him and then only is the most base terms as he understood them.

He's useless right now.

And he never was tested for the virus because he has no idea how it is administered.

I think it’s mostly multiple choice and a few true false. Thankfully no essays.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(03-17-2020, 09:36 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I think it’s mostly multiple choice and a few true false. Thankfully no essays.

To watch him word salad what is was like to take the test was painful.  He lies all the time, he should be better at it.  Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.