Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What crazy or unexpected things will we see in the Super Bowl?
I thought it would be interesting for us all to share some off the wall ideas or game plans that the Bengals might try to pull off on Super Bowl Sunday to help us win!

Mine: The Bengals have been seemingly forcing the run on 1st down a lot. My off the wall theory is that they are using this tendency to tactically set up a Flea Flicker for a TD or big play vs the Rams! I will even call that the receiver will be Higgins!

Fellow Bengals fans, what are your guesses (if anything)?

Disclaimer: This is mostly for fun, so let your craziest ideas loose!
Reply/Quote
Spain reports as an eligible receiver while Mike Brown wanders in front of the Rams bench to fake a heart attack or maybe just pushing a baby carriage.... Spain waltzes into the endzone untouched with the ball and the score..  Book it!  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Andrew Whitworth rips off his Rams jersey right before kickoff, revealing his Bengals jersey underneath and taking over at RT.
TAKE THAT, RAMS!
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 06:27 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Andrew Whitworth rips off his Rams jersey right before kickoff, revealing his Bengals jersey underneath and taking over at RT.
TAKE THAT, RAMS!

How about he just retire 2 seconds before kickoff?  ThumbsUp

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Please no coked out players getting found in their bathroom.

That was so sad.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 06:29 PM)grampahol Wrote: How about he just retire 2 seconds before kickoff?  ThumbsUp

You'd rather instead? We all know Bengals need OL help lol.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 06:33 PM)kdgjr Wrote: Please no coked out players getting found in their bathroom.

That was so sad.

That's sooo..80ish They'd have to be all strung out on either meth or fentynol to make headlines anymore.. 

Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 06:27 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Andrew Whitworth rips off his Rams jersey right before kickoff, revealing his Bengals jersey underneath and taking over at RT.
TAKE THAT, RAMS!

Biggest swerve of all time! Might fuel rumors of Vince McMahon owning the NFL though. 
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 06:39 PM)Pezmerga Wrote: Biggest swerve of all time! Might fuel rumors of Vince McMahon owning the NFL though. 

WWE is exactly what made me think of it lol.

STONE COLD TURNED HEEL!!!!!
DON'T DO IT, STONE COLD!
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 06:33 PM)kdgjr Wrote: Please no coked out players getting found in their bathroom.

That was so sad.

You just had to go there, didn't you?
Reply/Quote
Unexpected? A Bengals returner takes one to the house.

Don’t think we had any of those this year iirc.
Reply/Quote
Drew.

Sample.

Touchdown.
Reply/Quote
Burrow CATCHES a TD pass.
Reply/Quote

That was so sad.

That player: "This is the Super Bowl?"
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Former Bengals and Rams rush the field!
Reply/Quote
Janet Jackson
Reply/Quote
Tyler Shelvin comes in as a punt returner and takes one to the house!
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 07:00 PM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: Unexpected? A Bengals returner takes one to the house.

Don’t think we had any of those this year iirc.

I like this one. I also think Chris Evans has shown some potential to bust one.
Reply/Quote
2 Bengals defensive tds... Apple is gonna get a pick 6 and Hubbard is gonna return a sack fumble..
Reply/Quote
I'm gonna say a Chris Evans TD on a reception we get him matched up on a Linebacker.

I really just hope we bring it on offense in this game. I would love to see guys like Boyd and Mixon get a chance to score a TD in the SuperBowl.
Reply/Quote