Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you want as the bengals number1 pick?
Obviously we need a ton of great draft picks. That being said I would love to land Reuben foster from bama. Kid is an absolute stud and would really help our line backing core. Obviously our line backer core needs help and he would be perfect. We do need offensive linemen big time with the exception of a few. Secondly and special teams also need a lot of help. When should want the befalls to draft, an dhooefully they read mccarron as well who will garnish some good draft picks. Next I would go online specifically bodine. I'd also like to draft a true 2nd opposite of aj green to keep the defense honest. Don't get me wrong I think we have some great players that can make plays when we need them most. Further more, what do you feel are the most important type players we need to win cause let's face it we To add some great players to our current line up We need to add some guys who are stronger in The secondary, some who aren't afraid to leave it out on the field. Having billings back soon will really help out front line passing just don't bite everytime. I can't wait to see Jackson as well as some other good players. I'm excited to see the future of this team as I assume they will be ready to go out and crush them. No disrespect to those who go to southern new Hampshire university and the prisoners to come in and add some swag to the bengals secondary. I hang out and listen, just curious to what you think of the current players that you see and have to root for. Also, the guys we need players that will play till they are able to perform on the field. In the upcoming draft, who would you kill to have the bengals draft? Furthermore, what current college player do you want with our first pick?
Reply/Quote
First I want Santa to bring us a new O-line and Head Coach.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Depends on where we are drafting. If it's in the top 10, I really want a pass-rusher.

Give me Tim Williams from Alabama or Derek Barnett from Tennessee.
Reply/Quote
It depends where they end up. If they have a top 4-5 pick, then I'd take the best offensive playmaker available... Not sure who that is. A lights out pass rusher wouldn't hurt my feelings either though. If they end up 6-10, you have to go CB.... Am I right?... I kid, I kid.

But really... They need another dynamic player on offense: be it a WR, RB, whatever. If not that, a tall, lean, stud pass rusher. They can fix the O line rather quickly in FA if they wanted to. Look at the Raiders... ***** Marc Davis did that. Mike Brown can do it too.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2016, 11:29 PM)Go Cards Wrote: First I want Santa to bring us a new O-line and Head Coach.

Us in the near future..........

[Image: post-4263-I-expect-nothing-and-still-Im-OPyw.gif]

Edit : Also not sure if everyone else had the option off but mine was unchecked, if the pic above is just a link you can enable them by going to User CP -> Edit Options -> Check Display Images in post under thread view options. Now they show up as an image and not a link.

Like I said maybe mine got disabled somehow and everyone elses works but it was annoying me so figured id point out how to get them showing up if anyone else was wondering.
Reply/Quote
That's why suggest Ruben carter dude is the best linebacker in college and give defenses fiits
Reply/Quote
Got to go needs verses best player available.

We have plenty of needs.

So would say to take the best player available out of our needs OL, DE, LB, DT.

Or a kicker, lol.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I want one of the top DE's (Garrett, Allen, Barnett, etc).

Even though we're incredibly thin at LB, I think the D-line is more important.

Reply/Quote
With Winston so severely outplaying Ogbuehi I seriously question Ogbuehis long term capability.

Whit is the oldest LT in the league.

If Alabama's stud LT Cam Robinson is there i think we need to take the plunge.
Reply/Quote
For me there's only one answer to the question and that's a new RT. Look what a horrible RT has done to the season.

Yes a pass rusher would help the DL apply pressure, but the debacle that was the OL caused the most damage to the team. A case could be made for two OTs to be drafted, one to start at RT and a replacement for Winston as the backup.

Pretty much I'm tired of the high round projects. They are so freakin' costly.

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2016, 02:03 AM)BengalChris Wrote: For me there's only one answer to the question and that's a new RT. Look what a horrible RT has done to the season.

Yes a pass rusher would help the DL apply pressure, but the debacle that was the OL caused the most damage to the team. A case could be made for two OTs to be drafted, one to start at RT and a replacement for Winston as the backup.

Pretty much I'm tired of the high round projects. They are so freakin' costly.

Fisher didn't look bad at RT. I wouldn't mind taking a LT in the draft. If I had a magic wand and could pick anyone in the draft in the first round it would be Myles Garrett (DE, Texas A&M). I doubt he will be there though. OT, and DE would be my preferred pick in the first, but I still want BPA when we pick. Just because we have sooo many needs.
Reply/Quote
I really like Foster too, he's a hard hitter and a sure tackler. I don't think he's great covering the pass though. But would live him back there with vontaze. Two hard hitters and vontaze insurance if he gets suspended again. Or even hurt. I hate taking o line again, since they just took two guys, I think they should go after a vet o lineman in free agency. But I could understand taking the alabama tackle.next I would love to take a pass rusher. I love skill positions too, I like the rb from Clemson I think it is, the big and fast guy, his name just slipped my mind. I also like wr john Ross but don't think that's where his draft position is, and juju Schuster. I also like the safety out of USC or Adams, we need a safety. We need a true #2 receiver too.
Reply/Quote
Pass rushing DE or LB for me.

Free agency for RT if possible.
Reply/Quote
Lb Foster or De Barnette, DE Allen or any other from 7 player worthy of a 1st round pick
Reply/Quote
I doubt they go with OT. I think they give Ogbeuhi another season to see if he can get in a full off season schedule and a full training camp. This horrible first season as a starter has been really tough on him and the team, but as has been stated many times before , we learn from mistakes . I have no reason to believe he remains as bad as he's been so far ,but i have been wrong more than once in my lifetime ..
They may decide to move on from Bodine,but absolutely need someone who can step in from day one again . 
I think they go with either a #2 to compliment AJ or go with defense , either yet another CB or DE.. 
I would like to see them move on from Hill,but doubt they will . Running backs are so hit or miss and don't typically last very long even if they start off strong as with Hill. A few stick around for years ,but most don't which is why so few are drafted in the first round these days . 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Malik McDowell (DT/DE) or Cam Robinson (OT) so far. Been impressed with Zach Cunningham (LB) too.
I'd choose McDowell right now, though.
Reply/Quote
This team is in desperate need of speed at the LB position, and I wouldn't be mad if they grabbed a good RB in the early to middle rounds.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
Jabrill Peppers.

Can play Safety, LB and hell, put him at WR.
Reply/Quote
RIGHT

DEFENSIVE

END

THAT CAN GET PRESSURE
Reply/Quote
If we are picking in the 7-15 area

Cam Robinson or Ryan Ramczyk OT
Mike Williams WR
Reuben Foster ILB