Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you want to see tonight?
Realizing tonight's game is nothing more than a 3rd practice session with the Giants, is there anything you'd specifically like to see?

For me it's the diversity of the offense with Eifert and MLJ back in the lineup. Also, can't wait to get a look at the young TE's.

As for the defense, looking forward to watch the young corner's and safeties. Would also be interested in the DL but fully believe they'll be ridiculous regular season with the health and rotation back.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2015, 08:47 AM)Daddy-O Wrote: Realizing tonight's game is nothing more than a 3rd practice session with the Giants, is there anything you'd specifically like to see?

For me it's the diversity of the offense with Eifert and MLJ back in the lineup.  Also, can't wait to get a look at the young TE's.

As for the defense, looking forward to watch the young corner's and safeties.  Would also be interested in the DL but fully believe they'll be ridiculous regular season with the health and rotation back.

Agree on the things you listed, plus Geno and the run game.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I want to see everyone walk off the field under their own power in good health. Hopefully we don't have a night like the Redskins did last night.
Reply/Quote
I'm looking forward to seeing the LBs and WRs competing for the last 1-2 spots at those positions. I'm hoping at least one LB and WR stands out over the rest.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(08-14-2015, 09:09 AM)Au165 Wrote: I want to see everyone walk off the field under their own power in good health. Hopefully we don't have a night like the Redskins did last night.

This is certainly of paramount importance. Secondly I would like to see good execution and Dawson make some good plays. Also the rookie tackle and TEs should be interesting.
Reply/Quote
Andy Dalton holding the clipboard...
Reply/Quote
Good execution.

I want the second and third string to show up.
Reply/Quote
Don't care much if we look like crap and lose 52-3, I just want to see everyone healthy at the end of the game.
Reply/Quote
I know what I don't want to see... Someone lost for the year over a stupid exhibition game.
Reply/Quote
A healthy team.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
The game.

:snark:

Out of market, don't think anything in my area has it on. And I've got to work till 7ish, so I doubt I can drive far enough to find it on anywhere.

But anyway, DL. That was our biggest problem on the field last year. I want to see Still and Clarke making some plays, MJ looking like old MJ and Carlos looking like Carlos. For one series, then take them all out so they're healthy.
Reply/Quote
Hoping everyone comes out of it healthy.

1. Like to see the TE's play well.
2. The DL start making some plays & developing a pecking order.
3. WR's & LB's backup positions solidified.
4. Clean snaps
5. Again nobody get hurt.
Reply/Quote
No injuries. Period. Nothing else matters. If they play well it doesn't matter despite what will be the obvious overreaction. If they play poorly it doesn't matter despite what will be the obvious overreaction.
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2015, 09:49 AM)Marlon23 Wrote: Andy Dalton holding the clipboard...

I agree.  I don't want Dalton near that field tonight because, if he gets hurt, this season is ******.
Reply/Quote
No injuries. I want to see Dawson and Hardison.
Reply/Quote
Our front 4 get some kind of push and pass rush. I can't wait to see Geno because everyone on the line feeds off of him.

Can't wait to see Eifert and Kroft just to get a taste of how good they'll be (and if Uzomah can show anything).

I want to see AJ catch a ball just to get me excited.

I want to see Hill with as few of carries as possible and him not drawing attention to himself so I can draft him late in the first round and then immediately get my 2nd round pick ThumbsUp

Also anxious to see if Derron Smith is the real deal (I know one preseason game isn't the greatest indicator, but some flash would be nice).
Reply/Quote
I agree with everyone who's saying no injuries. Plus see what some of the new guys can do.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2015, 08:47 AM)Daddy-O Wrote: Realizing tonight's game is nothing more than a 3rd practice session with the Giants, is there anything you'd specifically like to see?

For me it's the diversity of the offense with Eifert and MLJ back in the lineup.  Also, can't wait to get a look at the young TE's.

As for the defense, looking forward to watch the young corner's and safeties.  Would also be interested in the DL but fully believe they'll be ridiculous regular season with the health and rotation back.

1. Everyone walk out healthy
2. I hope AJ plays and takes his first pro snap so he can start his progression.
3. I am interested in the WR battles:
Little, Moore and Alford.
4. On defense, I want to see the rookie, Still and Lemur to see if they are progressing.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
This.....

[Image: andy-dalton-touchdown-catch-a.gif]
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
1. The usual. How do they play in the trenches. Run the ball, stop the run. Protect the qb, rush the qb.

2. No injuries.

3. See how the draft picks and FA's perform

4. Could care less about the score.
Reply/Quote