Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What exactly is Joe Biden supposed to have done wrong in business dealings
(10-30-2020, 01:47 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Are you saying it is dangerous to let privately owned organizations do as they wish?

According to Republicans the only way we can have "free speech" is for the government to regulate it.

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2020, 01:53 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: If the corporate tax rate and regulations are in line with or lower than the rest of the world, corporations will want to come here and move production here.  Meaning jobs will come back to the USA.

No they won't.  Labor costs will still be lower in many countries.

Currently labor costs are so low in China that furniture makers can pay to ship wood to China and pay to ship the finished furniture back cheaper than they can have it made in the US.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2020, 01:54 PM)fredtoast Wrote: According to Republicans the only way we can have "free speech" is for the government to regulate it.

Hilarious

You always have this "I'm so superior" attitude.  Your comment isn't even accurate.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2020, 12:09 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Look out Phil.  Bfine is going to jump your ass for bringing up Trump in a Biden thread.

This is YOUR thread. YOU were the first one to ask people to stay on subject; i simply supported what you asked for in YOUR thread.

But this forum is just like those insurance commercials that suggest Flo is going to talk about something other than saving money on insurance. regardless the topic 99.9% of them morph into "What about Trump" by the end of the first page.

I believe I'll just start calling some folks Flo, because they only have one thing they want to talk about.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2020, 01:59 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: You always have this "I'm so superior" attitude.  Your comment isn't even accurate.

I apologize.  I thought you were suggesting that the government regulate Facebook and Twitter content.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2020, 02:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: This is YOUR thread. YOU were the first one to ask people to stay on subject; i simply supported what you asked for in YOUR thread.

But this forum is just like those insurance commercials that suggest Flo is going to talk about something other than saving money on insurance. regardless the topic 99.9% of them morph into "What about Trump" by the end of the first page.

I believe I'll just start calling some folks Flo, because they only have one thing they want to talk about.

Why are you jumping my ass?

Phil was the one who mentioned Trump.

He is the one who deserves the wrath of your righteous defense of all things Trump.

[Image: leave-donald-trump-alone.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2020, 01:57 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No they won't.  Labor costs will still be lower in many countries.

Currently labor costs are so low in China that furniture makers can pay to ship wood to China and pay to ship the finished furniture back cheaper than they can have it made in the US.

Agreed. No tax break can offset what amounts to slave labor.  Side note, wasn't bringing manufacturing jobs back here a Democrat talking point not so long ago?
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2020, 01:59 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: You always have this "I'm so superior" attitude.  Your comment isn't even accurate.

You made it sound like Facebook and Twitter should be somehow forced to report this hunter biden stuff. You may as well ask britebart and Hannity to talk about Trump getting peed on by that underage Russian sex slave. 

Or ask McDonald's to tell people how awesome burger king is. 
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2020, 01:37 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Just one example of the so called Democrats saying no evidence.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem-congressman-tells-ex-hunter-biden-associate-bobulinski-in-message-hed-defend-him-over-partisan-hack-cla

Tony Bobulinski had meeting with Joe Biden (twice) according to the testimony he just provided to the FBI and in 45 minute interview with Tucker Carlson. Did you all watch the interview (all 45 minutes)?

Anyone who watches th einterview and is not alarmed the sitting VP in 2015 is involved personally in a family deal with the Chinese is very biased and does not want the truth. I think it deserves a whole lot of true investigation.

You say no money went to Joe, may be true, but they should look. They should look to insure Hunter and Jim Biden federal and state tax returns ito see if this was reported in 2017 (year deal was finalized). Also, follow the money which appears amy be possibly money laundering by Hunter and the Chinese.

BTW....Joe Biden, Hunter Biden and Jim Biden have not once denounced Tony Bobulinski evidence or his taped conversation with te family business associate begging him to not go forward.

This is not going away, looks like Hunter is under investigation right now. I would not be surprised if Hunter is arrested after the election, they are waiting to not sway the election.

Also, libs people are not stupid, It is Hunter's laptop and no the Russians did not drop it off, sign for it and put the damaging info on it.

It is going away, already. Finally.

Your "whole lot of true investigation" is pretty much over.  So far nothing to report by the FBI or our best investigative journalists.

The killer is that there is no record Joe Biden has received any of these millions. No one can find secret accounts. The money is not in his public accounts. He has no Trump-scale unexplained expenses or campaign contributions.

Fox and Trump wave a new gun every week and claim it is smoking.  

No one outside their viewership can see the smoke though. What more can you do?
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2020, 02:12 PM)Dill Wrote: It is going away, already. Finally.

Your "whole lot of true investigation" is pretty much over.  Nothing found by the FBI or our best investigative journalists.

Fox and Trump wave a new gun every week and claim it is smoking.  

No one outside their viewership can see the smoke though. What more can you do?

Over 60 million people have already voted and practically no one is undecided this time around.  These weak attempts at a last ditch Willie Horton moment seem like a waste of time. 

Trump spending so much of his final debate hammering this and other "fans only" stuff should bury him.  Should.  If he loses people are going to look back at him continuing to spend all his time pandering to his 41%.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2020, 02:09 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Why are you jumping my ass?

Phil was the one who mentioned Trump.

He is the one who deserves the wrath of your righteous defense of all things Trump.

You kinda just say things to say them don't you?

The only thing in this thread that could even be considered close to defending Trump is that he makes his nepotism public and of course in was in response to a Flo yelling Trump, Trump, Trump..
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2020, 02:04 PM)fredtoast Wrote:  I apologize.  I thought you were suggesting that the government regulate Facebook and Twitter content.

Sort of.  I go back and forth.  I am not for Gov't regulation of private businesses.  The thing with Twitter and Facebook is that the stats show (i believe this is correct) that a large portion of people get their info and news from those 2 entities.

So when they sensor a link to a news article from a reputable paper and then suspend accounts for simply sharing that link and then give a BS reason as to why they did it is not ok with me.

This is not Dem or Rep for me.  I don't want this to happen to anyone, period.

I know there is something about a bill or something 230?  How they are classified and whether they should lose the 230 protection, but I don't know enough about it to make any comments.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2020, 01:53 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: If the corporate tax rate and regulations are in line with or lower than the rest of the world, corporations will want to come here and move production here.  Meaning jobs will come back to the USA.

When did I say I was opposed to American companies moving overseas.  Does it suck, yes, but it's our own policies, regulations and Chinas entry into the WTO that is causing it.

Make the USA competitive or better than the rest of the world and they will move back.

If the US lowers wages to Vietnam-level, even more companies will want to move production here.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2020, 02:12 PM)Nately120 Wrote: You made it sound like Facebook and Twitter should be somehow forced to report this hunter biden stuff. You may as well ask britebart and Hannity to talk about Trump getting peed on by that underage Russian sex slave. 

Or ask McDonald's to tell people how awesome burger king is. 

My only problem was that they flat out blocked it and suspended accounts for sharing it.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2020, 02:21 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: My only problem was that they flat out blocked it and suspended accounts for sharing it.

And the local gun store here doesn't let people who didn't vote for Trump in.  So it goes. 
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2020, 08:50 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Story breaks about Biden committing sexual assault. Biden denies and asks for investigation:
"See Biden is innocent because he demanded investigation"

Story breaks about Joe influencing his son's sudden rise as a foreign business magnate. Biden doesn't deny and avoids:
"See Biden is innocent because he's not even addressing it"

I'm not saying Biden is guilty of anything, but folks are fickle.

Story breaks about Biden committing sexual assault. Biden denies and asks for investigation:

"See Biden is innocent because an investigation cleared him."

Story breaks about Joe influencing his son's sudden rise as a foreign business magnate:

"See Biden is innocent because the FBI and a Republican run Senate investigation cleared him."

Story breaks AGAIN about Joe influencing his son's sudden rise as a foreign business magnate. Biden doesn't deny and avoids:

"See Biden is letting the FBI and professional journalists investigate the sources of the scandal this time around. When they find something, he'll speak." 

Story breaks about Biden beating his wife. Biden won't say whether he has stopped or not.

"See I'm not saying Biden is guilty, but folks are fickle." 
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2020, 01:37 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Just one example of the so called Democrats saying no evidence.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem-congressman-tells-ex-hunter-biden-associate-bobulinski-in-message-hed-defend-him-over-partisan-hack-cla

Tony Bobulinski had meeting with Joe Biden (twice) according to the testimony he just provided to the FBI and in 45 minute interview with Tucker Carlson. Did you all watch the interview (all 45 minutes)?

Anyone who watches th einterview and is not alarmed the sitting VP in 2015 is involved personally in a family deal with the Chinese is very biased and does not want the truth. I think it deserves a whole lot of true investigation.

You say no money went to Joe, may be true, but they should look. They should look to insure Hunter and Jim Biden federal and state tax returns ito see if this was reported in 2017 (year deal was finalized). Also, follow the money which appears amy be possibly money laundering by Hunter and the Chinese.

BTW....Joe Biden, Hunter Biden and Jim Biden have not once denounced Tony Bobulinski evidence or his taped conversation with te family business associate begging him to not go forward.

This is not going away, looks like Hunter is under investigation right now. I would not be surprised if Hunter is arrested after the election, they are waiting to not sway the election.

Also, libs people are not stupid, It is Hunter's laptop and no the Russians did not drop it off, sign for it and put the damaging info on it.

From your article . . .

Quote:In the Tuesday interview on “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” Bobulinski detailed his alleged meetings with the former vice president—one of which took place on May 2, 2017, according to text messages first reported by Fox News last week.

Not from your article . . .

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/2020/09/22/ivankas-trademark-requests-were-fast-tracked-in-china-after-trump-was-elected/

Donald and Ivanka got trademarks fast tracked in China after he became president.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/trump-maintains-secret-bank-account-in-china-withdrew-dollar15-million-mysteriously-in-2017/ar-BB1agnK4

Trump withdrew $15M from his secret Chinese bank account.

Aren't you concerned the president and his family member are personally involved with the Chinese? Aren't you concerned the president is withdrawing millions from his secret Chinese bank account? Shouldn't we check Trump's tax returns? Oh, yeah . . . he won't release his tax returns Aren't you worried "war hero" Bobulinski will be arrested for money laundering, too?
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2020, 02:29 PM)Nately120 Wrote: And the local gun store here doesn't let people who didn't vote for Trump in.  So it goes. 

If you don't see any issue with it or potential issues into the future that's cool.  I do.

I figured censorship was a pretty bi-partisan issue.
Reply/Quote

When did I say I was opposed to American companies moving overseas.  Does it suck, yes, but it's our own policies, regulations and Chinas entry into the WTO that is causing it.

Make the USA competitive or better than the rest of the world and they will move back.

Not when labor costs more here than in Bangladesh.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2020, 03:08 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: If you don't see any issue with it or potential issues into the future that's cool.  I do.

I figured censorship was a pretty bi-partisan issue.

I prefer citizens have the right to do as they wish and I enjoy spending my money where I am wanted.  I'll admit im a straight white able bodied man so I have it easy but taking my business elsewhere gives me a freedom boner.
Reply/Quote