Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What exactly is Joe Biden supposed to have done wrong in business dealings
(10-29-2020, 06:02 PM)PhilHos Wrote: News stories critical of Joe Biden?  

(10-29-2020, 08:20 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/security/how-fake-persona-laid-groundwork-hunter-biden-conspiracy-deluge-n1245387

Maybe msm isn't hiding news stories critical of the Biden family because the stories are just fabricated by fake people being paid by far right people?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Story breaks about Biden committing sexual assault. Biden denies and asks for investigation:

"See Biden is innocent because he demanded investigation"

Story breaks about Joe influencing his son's sudden rise as a foreign business magnate. Biden doesn't deny and avoids:

"See Biden is innocent because he's not even addressing it"

I'm not saying Biden is guilty of anything, but folks are fickle.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
After two pages the closet anyone has come to explaining what Biden did wrong was clarify that folks didn’t say he did anything wrong. It’s just that folks don’t believe him when he says he didn’t do anything wrong. Nor is it wrong or illegal to do business overseas.

Thanks for clearing this up.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2020, 08:50 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Story breaks about Biden committing sexual assault. Biden denies and asks for investigation:

"See Biden is innocent because he demanded investigation"

Story breaks about Joe influencing his son's sudden rise as a foreign business magnate. Biden doesn't deny and avoids:

"See Biden is innocent because he's not even addressing it"

I'm not saying Biden is guilty of anything, but folks are fickle.

Trump and Kavanaugh are accused of sexual assault and bfine is like “innocent until proven guilty.”

African American man in Georgia shot dead while jogging and bfine is like “he was trying to steal something.”

Folks are indeed fickle.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2020, 09:08 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Trump and Kavanaugh are accused of sexual assault and bfine is like “innocent until proven guilty.”

African American man in Georgia shot dead while jogging and bfine is like “he was trying to steal something.”

Folks are indeed fickle.

As I've said it's getting a little scary..

I've never said Biden was guilty of anything to include sexual harassment. He is innocent until proven guilty. 

I never said the kid stole anything. Simply posted an article that showed he was looking around the property.

It's sad that you are allowed to continue this obsession and bring up half-truths from years ago closed threads, while we strive for a more civil forum. But apparently it's ok. 

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2020, 08:41 PM)Benton Wrote: Maybe msm isn't hiding news stories critical of the Biden family because the stories are just fabricated by fake people being paid by far right people?
https://nypost.com/2020/10/28/senate-committee-finds-hunter-biden-biz-partner-docs-so-far-legit/

Plus no denial from Biden.  If this story is fake I want to hear Joe say the laptop is fake, the emails, texts, videos, photos on the laptop are fake, that Hunter never dropped the laptop off and it was a setup, that Hunters signature was forged, that Tony B is a liar and nothing he said is true, 2 meetings with Tony B never happened.  

He has not said even one of those things are fake or false because he cannot, because they are legit.

And Hunter Biden and Associates being investigated currently for money laundering.  As of today the investigation is open and ongoing. 

https://news.yahoo.com/fbi-investigating-hunter-biden-money-222323906.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAIr_BVklN_An-gAbdEc80J2P75nUHZ4zB3KisrKY1I2vp8bIoktG3IkJBXn--IwnqfJ_RTFNKSYGiNQwffc2qxcdSdjBKkorGLXYQ9A34r9XT4jKv1cPbIC1_rhheQHEy7SEHCRhIUcLKAQXI1nFjQ6JsAuLNxIxv0pT_ZnmmhjF
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2020, 09:20 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As I've said it's getting a little scary..

I've never said Biden was guilty of anything to include sexual harassment. He is innocent until proven guilty. 

I never said the kid stole anything. Simply posted an article that showed he was looking around the property.

It's sad that you are allowed to continue this obsession and bring up half-truths from years ago closed threads, while we strive for a more civil forum. But apparently it's ok. 

Quote: I sure did. The accused reported a rash of recent break ins. He could have been casing the neighborhood. I don't feel like answering the same questions over and over again. Do you think he was just out for a jog.

“Casing the neighborhood” where there was “a rash of recent break ins” sure is a funny way for folks to write “innocent until proven guilty.”

Anytime you want to quote anything I’ve ever written . . . feel . . . f’n . . . free.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2020, 10:31 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: https://nypost.com/2020/10/28/senate-committee-finds-hunter-biden-biz-partner-docs-so-far-legit/

Plus no denial from Biden.  If this story is fake I want to hear Joe say the laptop is fake, the emails, texts, videos, photos on the laptop are fake, that Hunter never dropped the laptop off and it was a setup, that Hunters signature was forged, that Tony B is a liar and nothing he said is true, 2 meetings with Tony B never happened.  

He has not said even one of those things are fake or false because he cannot, because they are legit.

And Hunter Biden and Associates being investigated currently for money laundering.  As of today the investigation is open and ongoing. 

https://news.yahoo.com/fbi-investigating-hunter-biden-money-222323906.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAIr_BVklN_An-gAbdEc80J2P75nUHZ4zB3KisrKY1I2vp8bIoktG3IkJBXn--IwnqfJ_RTFNKSYGiNQwffc2qxcdSdjBKkorGLXYQ9A34r9XT4jKv1cPbIC1_rhheQHEy7SEHCRhIUcLKAQXI1nFjQ6JsAuLNxIxv0pT_ZnmmhjF

If Hunter is being investigated for money laundering wouldn’t Bobulinski also be investigated for money laundering since they were supposed to be in cahoots together?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/campaign/522377-biden-denies-unethical-behavior-involving-his-son-hunter-during-questioning%3famp

So what did Joe Biden do?
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2020, 10:44 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: “Casing the neighborhood” where there was “a rash of recent break ins” sure is a funny way for folks to write “innocent until proven guilty.”

Anytime you want to quote anything I’ve ever written . . . feel . . . f’n . . . free.

I should have said "He could be..."

I don't need your permission. I'm simply going by what the mods said when we started the new forum. Of course they could have been joking..

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2020, 11:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I should have said "He could be..."

I don't need your permission. I'm simply going by what the mods said when we started the new forum. Of course they could have been joking..

Implying someone is a thief isn’t the same as saying they are innocent until proven guilty. Maybe try writing what you actually mean the next time instead of playing you usual games of avoiding telling us what you mean for pages and pages.

Now I don’t know where you got your white nationalist propaganda about the scientific definition of race, but it sure as shit wasn’t a college anthropology class. But, I’m not gonna tolerate a blatant liar such as yourself of accusing me of spreading half truths. If you don’t like me quoting you, tough shit.

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Steve-King-wants-to-know-what-sub-groups-contributed-as-much-as-Whites-have?page=5&highlight=Extreme

Quote: Actually the last time I can remember referring to the 3 base races was during a Forensics (is this the junk science you keep referring to?) section in Anthropology in College.

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-2020-Presidential-Election?page=3

Quote: I didn't take an anthropology class in college; however, I did take a Biology Class that had a segment geared toward forensics. I found it to be a good class.

No shit you didn’t take anthropology in college.

I don’t need to be a FBI investigator, CIA operative, or a famed Nazi spy hunter to recognize when a guy’s story keeps changing and he directly contradicts himself he”s lying his ass off. So much for your search for the truth because even that’s a god damn lie.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2020, 10:31 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: https://nypost.com/2020/10/28/senate-committee-finds-hunter-biden-biz-partner-docs-so-far-legit/

You do realize that is intentional right?

There is a great book called “The Boy Who Cried Wolf”. I think it is a historical documentary. I don’t know if it has the same ending as the current events but there are similarities with our current potus and the boy in the story.

A major part of trumps political playbook is to throw shit against the wall and when someone starts to clean it up he can point the finger and say look what they did.
Reply/Quote

Well, when stuff is absurd, people tend not to respond. Did obama ever respond to the birthers, outside of the white house releasing the birth certificate?

Joe or hunter can say it's false, it's not going to change some people's minds.just like the obama birth certificate, trump blackmailed by Russians, the clinton pizza gate thing, etc. 
Reply/Quote
Plus no denial from Biden.  If this story is fake I want to hear Joe say the laptop is fake, the emails, texts, videos, photos on the laptop are fake

Hi, it's me again :) repeating from the other thread: Maybe these things aren't fake, maybe Biden wouldn't know. For as I said, if he is indeed not involved in his son's dealings, how would he know whether certain emails etc are fake?
The issue is rather that there's nothing to connect Joe Biden to his son's business deals, or anything illegal for that matter. If there is anything but debate prop Tony saying it, feel free to show me.

Also, Biden denied plenty about the whole saga, and as I also said, I don't feeel he needs to come out every day to deny every single wrinkle of this story separately again and again.

I don't know if the story is fake and if Tony (who sure doesn't act like a character witness) is lying etc. At some point though, I feel you need to at least consider the possibility that it is indeed forged. Have you read Bels' entry in this thread about "Typhoon investiations"?

(10-29-2020, 10:31 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: And Hunter Biden and Associates being investigated currently for money laundering.  As of today the investigation is open and ongoing. 

OK, so maybe they do - though of course I have to say that the sympathy towards "anonymous sources" tends to be way higher when it concerns, say, Trump stories. But hey, Hunter might have something shady or worthy of investigation going on. Seems again like a Hunter Biden issue though, not a Joe Biden issue. What snippets of this whole sage imho show (but what was quite clear before that anyway) is that Hunter Biden is kind of a sleazebag making money off of his name. I don't hold that against Joe Biden. Hunter is all grown up and responsible for himself.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2020, 11:50 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: You do realize that is intentional right?

There is a great book called “The Boy Who Cried Wolf”. I think it is a historical documentary. I don’t know if it has the same ending as the current events but there are similarities with our current potus and the boy in the story.

A major part of trumps political playbook is to throw shit against the wall and when someone starts to clean it up he can point the finger and say look what they did.

The problem with using The Boy Who Cried Wolf as an analogy is that people in that story eventually got smart after X amount of lies.

The American people have proven time and again they'll attach to whatever lie Faux News, OANN, and Brietbart have headlining their front page and they'll stay attached to that long after it has been disproven because 'DeEp StATe FaKe NeWs'.
Reply/Quote
First he lost the proof in the mail.  Then it was found.  But now Tucker Carlson wants us to just leave Hunter alone.

How weak does the case have to be if Tucker Carlson is dropping it?

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2020, 08:59 AM)GMDino Wrote: First he lost the proof in the mail.  Then it was found.  But now Tucker Carlson wants us to just leave Hunter alone.

looool.
Yeah that doesn't make the existence of any damning evidence against Joe Biden any more likely.

Also, Tucker Carlson, the humanitarian who doesn't want to kick fallen men. Give that deeply decent man a nobel prize.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2020, 08:59 AM)GMDino Wrote: First he lost the proof in the mail.  Then it was found.  But now Tucker Carlson wants us to just leave Hunter alone.

[Image: tenor.gif]
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2020, 08:08 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Your example has no merit. It would be more like me being a housing inspector, while my son doesn't know which end of a hammer to use, yet he gets a contract to build government housing, and I say "I don't know anything about it". 

Folks would be rational to ask "Are you sure?" 

'Hunter Biden has a law degree from Yale.

After graduating he took a job at MBNA Bank adn by 1998 was an executive Vice President.

In 2001 he co-founder the lobbying firm Oldaker, Biden & Belair.

In 2006 he was appointed to the Board of directors of Amtrack by Republican President George Bush.

He held a position of counselor with the law firm of Bois Shiller Flexnor.

He has plenty of experience necessary to start the venture capital partnerships that conducted international business.

He was hire by Burisma to help with corporate governance which require no knowledge of the energy industry.  Lots of engineering firms have guys with MBAs and business backgrounds running the business operations instead of engineers.

So I won't accuse you of watching FoxNews, but it is clear to everyone that you get your information from the right -wing echo chamber where Hunter Biden is just a "crack head who was kicked out of the military".  You never know more than one side of any story.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2020, 09:05 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: After two pages the closet anyone has come to explaining what Biden did wrong was clarify that folks didn’t say he did anything wrong. It’s just that folks don’t believe him when he says he didn’t do anything wrong. 

Exactly.

And the mainstream media is protecting Biden by refusing to report on the fact that no one has said Joe Biden did anything wrong.

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2020, 10:28 AM)fredtoast Wrote: 'Hunter Biden has a law degree from Yale.

After graduating he took a job at MBNA Bank adn by 1998 was an executive Vice President.

In 2001 he co-founder the lobbying firm Oldaker, Biden & Belair.

In 2006 he was appointed to the Board of directors of Amtrack by Republican President George Bush.

He held a position of counselor with the law firm of Bois Shiller Flexnor.

He has plenty of experience necessary to start the venture capital partnerships that conducted international business.

He was hire by Burisma to help with corporate governance which require no knowledge of the energy industry.  Lots of engineering firms have guys with MBAs and business backgrounds running the business operations instead of engineers.

So I won't accuse you of watching FoxNews, but it is clear to everyone that you get your information from the right -wing echo chamber where Hunter Biden is just a "crack head who was kicked out of the military".  You never know more than one side of any story.

You're not the only one with access to Wikipedia, we can all read about Hunter to include his extra-marital affair with his late brother's widow, impregnating a woman and then trying to deny it, ect...

Nobody can stop you from thinking Hunter was selected based on merit. I was simply going by stuff he'd done in the last decade and feel he might have had some help.

Reply/Quote