Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is AJ Green's trade value?
(12-07-2016, 07:03 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Except you aren't gonna get a high first and a high second if your trading him to a team with a chance at a Super Bowl.

Just a stupid thread though, AJ Green has been nothing but a team player and trading him away for draft picks that may or may not turn into decent players is stupid, especially with our track record with early round picks.

The team is playing like shit right now but literally all it takes is one solid move to turn it around (coaching changes) and trading AJ would be the opposite of a solid move.

I would only trade him if he wanted o leave and we got acceptable value in return. Not sure what they would be but I would consider it if he wanted to leave.

AJ is pure class and if I were him I would be frustrated to be on a team where mediocrity or less is acceptable.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Would have to get all of the Browns draft picks for next three years to trade AJ.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Personally, one player does not make a team. I really don't care if AJ Green is traded or not. If not, I'll enjoy watching him on the field. If so, we better get a big haul for him. I'd say his trade value better get a low first round pick at least. Possibly top 5.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2016, 08:13 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Completely agree with you. I feel like I'm in the minority, but I never root for a player I liked once they're on another team. AJ Green going to the Pats or wherever and winning a SB would do NOTHING for me. I'd just miss watching him here. Guess I'm selfish like that. 

Ehh, to each his own.  I have a hard time rooting for someone for years and then not caring one iota about the guy because he's wearing a different shirt.  

Reply/Quote
You know, Reuben, I really try to always avoid getting too personal on these boards. But this is just about a dumbass idea, and I don't think you have much of an idea about how to play football, or build a team.
Reply/Quote
In an earlier time in my YoungHoush days I would've let you have it and probably been suspended. But dammit I'm Housh now and I can't get caught up in hate.

All ima say is it's one a bad idea to trade away your best player who just signed a long extension and is most times the only reason our offense does ANYTHING.

And two your logic is even worse. Who trades away their best player just because they are having ONE BAD YEAR?

And three don't put the ninja face like it was a joke then actually debate ppl down.

Take this L and learn to look at you the post an extra few times before clicking post thread
Reply/Quote
Wait, are we still under the misguided notion that no AJ will lead to a more varied offense and the emergence of numerous late-round gems?
Reply/Quote
This man is taking this season BADLY. I'm tryna let him off the hook because in the end he's a Bengals fan.

But dude acts like he only became a fan during our playoff years. Because no way he's this mad st the team if he was actually here for our bad years. The overreaction is too funny. And for the younger fans that have had the luxury of knowing us ONLY as a playoff team.....have fun the next few years cause we're gonna suck no matter what
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 01:18 PM)MC Howley Wrote: Bad idea.

Why would you ever trade him?

He is happy here and he is a game changer.

No more ideas like this.

Agreed. The Reds tried this. How did it work out for them? The way to a super bowl is to obtain great players, not to get rid of them. There is a reason that nobody in Green bay is asking what Aaron Rogers trade value is. Makes absolutely no sense.
Reply/Quote