Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your beverage of choice during the Steelers/Bengals game?
(09-06-2022, 03:14 PM)Dean_Gilberry95 Wrote: I love the cotton candy Bang so much, but if you don’t drink one everyday the headaches are like nothing I’ve ever had.  That should tell you something right?  I tried non caffeinated once and they did not taste the same.  Kicked my bang habit as well as alcohol.

I have drank two of them in my life and both caused me severe issues with being awake all night, heart racing, etc. And this was like 8 hours after I had drank it. 

I will never have another bang drink again. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2022, 11:56 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: This may be the first week of the year I dip into the Octoberfest beers. I am thinking Brink Brewery Octoberfest...they have a good one.

Then a glass of bourbon once we beat the **** out of the Steelers. Thinking maybe a pour of Bookers Pigskin batch.

Love me some Octoberfest beer.  Great Lakes is my favorite one.  Sam Adams is also pretty tasty.
Reply/Quote
Steeler tears. No better drink.
Reply/Quote
Luckily I'm off next week so I can have a few beers and not worry about driving my post van. Over here we have a brewery in Kent called Shepherd Name who produce a fabulous malty dark ale called Bishops Finger. It's 5.4 abv and lovely. The Bishops Finger is named after a local signpost and not to do with the Catholic church.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2022, 06:07 PM)Cuzz from England Wrote: Luckily I'm off next week so I can have a few beers and not worry about driving my post van. Over here we have a brewery in Kent called Shepherd Name who produce a fabulous malty dark ale called Bishops Finger. It's 5.4 abv and lovely. 

Does that make you randy baby? Does it?!

Quote:The Bishops Finger is named after a local signpost and not to do with the Catholic church.

Oh. Nevermind. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2022, 12:19 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: Where do you get those? I bet my wife will like those.

Crème Brûlée Stout is amazing. I get it at The Party Store in Kentucky across the river from Cincinnati but mostly I find it in the Dayton area at Arrow Wine and Spirits. There are locations in Oakwood, Centerville, and Mason.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2022, 08:17 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Crème Brûlée Stout is amazing.  I get it at The Party Store in Kentucky across the river from Cincinnati but mostly I find it in the Dayton area at Arrow Wine and Spirits.  There are locations in Oakwood, Centerville, and Mason.

I'll have to search The Party Store. I'm out of Independence. The less I have to cross that border, the better lol
Reply/Quote
Anyone try the Finnish Long Drink? It's a Gin based drink, and it's not bad at all.

https://thelongdrink.com/
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2022, 11:09 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I'll be at an engagement party for the start, so I may crack open one of the remaining Pepsi Real Sugars that I purchased in February (I've cut down my pop consumption tremendously this year).

You must be a riot at parties. A Pepsi Real Sugar from 7 months ago.
Reply/Quote
I’ll drink a few Two Hearted

And if we win, a few more after that.
Reply/Quote
Ah man, this'll be fun. I'm not a big drinker anymore but I do enjoy Remy Martin Tercet in a burgundy glass on a hot September Sunday afternoon. I try to keep it classy while my emotions fly off the charts lol
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2022, 08:55 PM)SladeX Wrote: Coffee. Black coffee.

There you go..and if any portion of the cup or spoon anywhere below the surface is remotely visible it's too weak.. I don't drink brown water I can see the bottom of the cup through..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-07-2022, 01:09 AM)grampahol Wrote: There you go..and if any portion of the cup or spoon anywhere below the surface is remotely visible it's too weak.. I don't drink brown water I can see the bottom of the cup through..

No church coffee, for sure! Fresh ground is a must for me. I don’t smoke anymore (16 years) so this is my last vice. Doing it right…

I just tested the visibility on my last few sips, lol
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
Past years it’s been hemlock.

Probably a coke zero now.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote