Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
What is your thoughts on Whistleblowers? The newest against Biden.
It appears multiple whistleblowers have come forward to speak about possible corruption when Biden was a VP. They are alleging Biden was investigated by the FBI for a pay off (bribery) with a foreign national. They have issued subpoenas to the FBI for records relating to the claims of multiple whistleblowers.

I remember when Trump was involved, liberals took whistleblowers claims 100% as accurate. How about Biden whistleblowers? Do you still treat them the same?

Will the FBI and DOJ stonewall the Congress and never give them the case files or will they hand them over unredacted?

I do not know if Biden is guilty of bribery, but sure is a lot of smoke around him with money and foreign countries.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
My opinion is the same as any other president. If Biden or anyone in his family is guilty of a crime, prosecute them. I have no emotional attachment to him and will never have any emotional attachment to a particular president.
Reply/Quote
If these allegations are true with proofs, bring it to court. Noone will compain about that.

But stop all these 'we have evidences' but we'll show you in 2 weeks while grifting again and again.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
If thd Republicans have "proof" of Biden's so called crimes bring it out into the open. If he is guilty then throw the book at him. But, these same Republicans have been claiming whistleblowers and proof without ever producing anything but vague complaints of corruption. They need to put up or shut up.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(05-05-2023, 10:04 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: My opinion is the same as any other president. If Biden or anyone in his family is guilty of a crime, prosecute them. I have no emotional attachment to him and will never have any emotional attachment to a particular president.

(05-05-2023, 10:30 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: If these allegations are true with proofs, bring it to court. Noone will compain about that.

But stop all these 'we have evidences' but we'll show you in 2 weeks while grifting again and again.

Obviously I agree with these two but I'll add that if these whistle blowers are like the the last witnesses ones Jim Jordan said he had, but didn't produce or produce interviews with I wouldn't hold my breath.

When there is proof then we'll move forward.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(05-05-2023, 10:30 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: If these allegations are true with proofs, bring it to court. Noone will compain about that.

Funny, you did not take that stance when Adam Schiff was lying by saying he had proof Trump colluded with the Russians????????????????

The minute Trump whistleblower came forward you and others took the whistleblowers word as fact. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(05-05-2023, 11:30 AM)pally Wrote: If thd Republicans have "proof" of Biden's so called crimes bring it out into the open.  If he is guilty then throw the book at him.  But, these same Republicans have been claiming whistleblowers and proof without ever producing anything but vague complaints of corruption.  They need to put up or shut up.

They just did put up. They put a subpoena out the FBI. The question becomes if the whistleblowers are telling the truth, will the FBI and Garland classify the document after the fact so they can stonewall the subpoena.

My guess is you still believe the 51 who lied about the Hunter laptop being Russian disinformation when in fact it was fabricated to help Biden win a debate and the election. That is a fact, google John Solomon and you will see the letter proving it.

https://justthenews.com/accountability/political-ethics/ex-cia-boss-wrote-colleague-hunter-biden-laptop-letter-talking

The letter clearly states the purpose is to give Biden talking points for a debate. Election interference at it's core. But again, this letter will be disregarded by the left because they don't care Biden cheated to win.

Reply/Quote
(05-05-2023, 11:40 AM)GMDino Wrote: Obviously I agree with these two but I'll add that if these whistle blowers are like the the last witnesses ones Jim Jordan said he had, but didn't produce or produce interviews with I wouldn't hold my breath.

When there is proof then we'll move forward.

LOL

These are the Jim Jordan whistleblowers.

But I understand you don't want any of it to be true. Because if it is true, it will prove the FBI and DOJ have been in bed with the Democrats for a very long time and the Biden's truly are a crime family.

It is not up to the FBI to release the unredacted version of this investigation to Congress who oversees the justice department.

Reply/Quote
(05-05-2023, 11:30 AM)pally Wrote: If thd Republicans have "proof" of Biden's so called crimes bring it out into the open. If he is guilty then throw the book at him. But, these same Republicans have been claiming whistleblowers and proof without ever producing anything but vague complaints of corruption. They need to put up or shut up.

Same with the Democrats and Trump, so many cases and ZERO evidence.
Reply/Quote
(05-05-2023, 11:58 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: LOL

These are the Jim Jordan whistleblowers.

But I understand you don't want any of it to be true. Because if it is true, it will prove the FBI and DOJ have been in bed with the Democrats for a very long time and the Biden's truly are a crime family.

It is not up to the FBI to release the unredacted version of this investigation to Congress who oversees the justice department.

Jim jordan has covered more in his career than even you think Biden did.

However I never said I hope it isn't true.  I said Jordan has a history of "witnesses" that don't pan out.  If these do then do the investigation and procede accordingly as they did with DJT, Clinton, etc.
Reply/Quote
(05-05-2023, 12:23 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: Same with the Democrats and Trump, so many cases and ZERO evidence.

Weird how they got an indictment and a trial, plus a rape trial with "zero evidence".   Mellow
Reply/Quote
(05-05-2023, 11:47 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Funny, you did not take that stance when Adam Schiff was lying by saying he had proof Trump colluded with the Russians????????????????

The minute Trump whistleblower came forward you and others took the whistleblowers word as fact. 

Well, the Mueller report never said there wasn't collusion. Just that you couldn't convict a sitting president. 

Myth: Mueller found “no collusion.”

Response: Mueller spent almost 200 pages describing “numerous links between the Russian government and the Trump Campaign.

https://time.com/5610317/mueller-report-myths-breakdown/

200 Pages ... And it came from a conservative. 

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
In case anyone else had no idea what was being talked about: https://apnews.com/article/fbi-subpoena-biden-family-republicans-whistleblower-allegations-add7012e9076e546d62d250e3ba33fd0

I would love to see the response from the FBI on the subpoena. If anything illegal occurred, then there should be actions taken.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(05-05-2023, 12:23 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: Same with the Democrats and Trump, so many cases and ZERO evidence.

Except phone calls everybody listened to. 

I need 10 000 votes ... 
I want you to do me a favour ... 
Grab 'em by the p*ssy ... 

Reply/Quote
You know what would piss me off the most. If this was true. Biden had an impeachment trial. And all the democrats voted not guilty. Even though there was overwhelming evidence.

Imagine the horror of a major political party protecting a criminal POS.
Reply/Quote
(05-05-2023, 01:26 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Except phone calls everybody listened to. 

I need 10 000 votes ... 
I want you to do me a favour ... 
Grab 'em by the p*ssy ... 

or 

I would never rape E Jean Carroll...she's not my type

shown a picture of E Jean Carroll...oh that's my ex wife Marla

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(05-05-2023, 10:49 PM)pally Wrote: or 

I would never rape E Jean Carroll...she's not my type

shown a picture of E Jean Carroll...oh that's my ex wife Marla

And that stars go away with it since a million year ...

Complete fool. 

Reply/Quote
(05-05-2023, 09:59 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It appears multiple whistleblowers have come forward to speak about possible corruption when Biden was a VP. They are alleging Biden was investigated by the FBI for a pay off (bribery) with a foreign national. They have issued subpoenas to the FBI for records relating to the claims of multiple whistleblowers.

I remember when Trump was involved, liberals took whistleblowers claims 100% as accurate. How about Biden whistleblowers? Do you still treat them the same?

Will the FBI and DOJ stonewall the Congress and never give them the case files or will they hand them over unredacted?

I do not know if Biden is guilty of bribery, but sure is a lot of smoke around him with money and foreign countries.

If the whistleblowers are telling the truth, there will be evidence. If there's evidence, get Biden's ass out. 
Reply/Quote
(05-05-2023, 01:21 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Well, the Mueller report never said there wasn't collusion. Just that you couldn't convict a sitting president. 

Myth: Mueller found “no collusion.”

Response: Mueller spent almost 200 pages describing “numerous links between the Russian government and the Trump Campaign.

https://time.com/5610317/mueller-report-myths-breakdown/

200 Pages ... And it came from a conservative. 

Exactly, and the OP needs to research why Paul Manafort went to prison and disgraced General Michael Flynt was convicted.  
Reply/Quote
(05-05-2023, 12:44 PM)GMDino Wrote: Weird how they got an indictment and a trial, plus a rape trial with "zero evidence".   Mellow

I missed the CRIMINAL RAPE TRUMP TRIAL. As for the bogus indictment, let's ee a conviction and we can talk. Just like bogus impeachment of Trump, in the end it was done on party lines. Bragg ran on getting Trump, that tells me the guy is not fair and impartial, just a partisan Democratic hack of a DA

Reply/Quote