Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the worst thing you did as a kid?
I shot my neighbors cat in the ass with my bb gun.  it walked funny for the rest of its life. 

Me and my buddies in high school had bb gun wars.  until one of them got a bb lodged in his wrist and had to go to the doctors office.  the police came to all of our houses and warned us of the dangers of such activities.  My folks were pretty pissed.  Dad took away my hunting privileges that winter.

I've been pulled over for speeding.  I was going 37 in a 25.  but he knocked it down to 32.  I also got a citation for illegally backing onto a highway. 

In college I was at a house party that got busted.  There were over 90 kids there and we all got a disorderly house citation.  I was pissed because I didn't get a minor in possession, mip, instead.  the Disorderly house citation cost me $155.  Back then a MIP, was only $60. 

Believe me, I've gone to confession for all my sins and transgressions.  I'm squared away with the man upstairs. 

How about you? 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
This sounds a lot like my escapades.....lol.

Dog shot in ass.....check.

BB in friend's wrist.....check ( WTF were we thinking anyway? lol ).

Also shot the window out of a moving car on the highway.....wanton endangerment for that one.

One we never got caught doing....threw a rock off the top of a highway cut high wall through the roof of a semi trailer.  Damn what a noise and subsequent tire screeching !!!!!

Rode my dirtbike through an asshole neighbor's landscaping.

Knocked my ol man's truck out of gear and it rolled downhill through the corner of another neighbor's house.

......that was all before junior high.

It got even dumber after that.....lol.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Jesus, you're both menaces to society Hilarious

Can't think of anything that resulted in public law enforcement being involved. Led a sheltered life, I guess.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
When I was 7 or 8 I was hanging with my brother and his friends they were around 16. Well for some reason or another they kicked everyone out of this local cinema and all of these teenagers were standing outside upset. One of them looks at me and says "I'll give you 20 bucks if you kick the window." so in my little kid mind he just offered me a ton of money so I gave the window a good thump with my foot and the whole thing shook but never broke. A cop grabbed my arm and made me wait until my grandma came. LOL

Mostly the stuff I did was harmless and was more funny then bad or dangerous.
Reply/Quote
Your mom.  Mellow
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
1st grade, we were lined up for the restroom before lunch. Some kids took my lunchbox, and acted like they were flushing my lunch. I grabbed their brown bags, threw them into the toilet, and proceeded to urinate on them. Didn't understand that they were just joking. Got paddled by the principal, then ass beat with the belt by my father, for a crime I felt completely justified in..

School was much tougher in the earlier '70s.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
The server was slow enough yesterday.
If I were to tax it with my list, it would barely crawl.
LOL
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2017, 10:08 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: 1st grade, we were lined up for the restroom before lunch.  Some kids took my lunchbox, and acted like they were flushing my lunch.  I grabbed their brown bags, threw them into the toilet, and proceeded to urinate on them.  Didn't understand that they were just joking.  Got paddled by the principal, then ass beat with the belt by my father, for a crime I felt completely justified in..

School was tougher in the 70s, especially if you walked to school.  Always a chance of getting in fights.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2017, 10:08 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: 1st grade, we were lined up for the restroom before lunch.  Some kids took my lunchbox, and acted like they were flushing my lunch.  I grabbed their brown bags, threw them into the toilet, and proceeded to urinate on them.  Didn't understand that they were just joking.  Got paddled by the principal, then ass beat with the belt by my father, for a crime I felt completely justified in..

Back in my day, we had to walk up hill in 5 feet of snow to get to school.......ya, ya.  we've all heard that one before.   Wink
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2017, 07:25 PM)Wyche Wrote: This sounds a lot like my escapades.....lol.

Dog shot in ass.....check.

BB in friend's wrist.....check ( WTF were we thinking anyway? lol ).

Also shot the window out of a moving car on the highway.....wanton endangerment for that one.

One we never got caught doing....threw a rock off the top of a highway cut high wall through the roof of a semi trailer.  Damn what a noise and subsequent tire screeching !!!!!

Rode my dirtbike through an asshole neighbor's landscaping.

Knocked my ol man's truck out of gear and it rolled downhill through the corner of another neighbor's house.

......that was all before junior high.

It got even dumber after that.....lol.

LOL!!!  I know, right?!?!  There's pry a couple things I didn't mention cause I still don't know if I'm in the clear of them and its been 25-30 years ago! 

Reply/Quote
Do you want confessions or things that you were caught doing?

I'm not confessing to anything but will say I stole my first car when I was 12 in the summer of 1982. It was a daily driver who's keys were left in the car and I went "Hill Hopping" with it...wrecked it and then walked away.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2017, 11:47 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Do you want confessions or things that you were caught doing?

I'm not confessing to anything but will say I stole my first car when I was 12 in the summer of 1982. It was a daily driver who's keys were left in the car and I went "Hill Hopping" with it...wrecked it and then walked away.

Anything you want to add. I'm not gonna judge anyone. But you seriously stole a car? Good lord. Did you ever get caught?

Reply/Quote
This thread it makes me think of what a scumbag I am/ was....

I'll give the light version. You guys only get two. When I was 18, me and two other guys broke a dude's face for no good reason. Years later I found a guy dead (Not dying, dead) and didn't do anything about it because I was on drugs. There's more, but I'll stop there.

What a piece of shit.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Was suspended 7 times between 7th and 12th grade...some of the reasons:
Laid a bottle rocket on the hallway floor and shot it into the principal's office.
Leaned a hallway garbage can full of water against the French teacher's door so that when they opened it, the garbage water dumped into her classroom.
Slid a firecracker under the social studies teacher's door while she was lecturing.
Got a hold of a janitor's key to the school, broke in with 6 other guys and took most of the books from the library and stacked them in the principal's office.
Found an access door in the projection room of the auditorium that led to ventilation grates over the bleachers in the gym. Went up there during a basketball game and dumped buckets of water onto the opposing fan's side of the bleachers.
the other two times were for fighting.
(Was sent away to boarding school for a year to get my shit together.)

There are quite a few other stories that end up with me coming home in the back seat of a police cruiser. It got to the point where my father would just roll his eyes and ask the cop what I had done this time. Hard to believe I'm a productive, law abiding member of society now.
Reply/Quote
1st grade: Got a B on a report card - Killed a guy!
2nd grade: Got pulled over for riding a go cart - Killed a Guy!
3rd grade: Watched some guy shoot a cat in the ass and inspired me to shoot a guy!
4th grade: DUI. Got out of juvi, then Killed a guy!
5th Grade: DUI & Killed a guy!
6th grade: Had sex with a cat with a limp, had a beer, then killed a guy!
7th grade: Smoked weed. Relaxed.
8th grade: Learned weed was not good for you: Killed a guy!
9th Grade: Had sex with a woman, got caught, Killed a guy!
10th Grade: Flunked a history class. Killed a guy!
11th Grade: Bought a Harley. Killed a guy!
12th Grade: Won lottery, went to Vegas, lost it all, Killed a guy! Graduated.
1987 - Joined the Army - Didn't kill a guy.
1988 - Didn't kill a guy!
1989 - Didn't kill a guy!
1989 - Didn't kill a guy! Got out of Army!
1990 - Shot a cat in the ass!
Been cool ever since. So-to-speak! Bengals didn't make playoff's in 2016. Feeling restless.

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2017, 12:10 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Anything you want to add.  I'm not gonna judge anyone.  But you seriously stole a car?  Good lord.   Did you ever get caught?

I did twice though technically stealing I don't really count it because once it my parents car and other time it was my buddies parents car (buddy was involved in both incidents).  The real problem was that neither of us had a license at the time we were 15yrs old.  But we didn't get caught though.   We were always doing dumb shit like that.

I got pulled over doing 120mph on I71 at 2am on a Saturday night when I was 18yo.  Cop couldn't believe that I wasn't drunk, high, or running from something.  It was a sporty Toyota celica and I just wanted to see what it could do. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2017, 01:08 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: 1st grade: Got a B on a report card - Killed a guy!
2nd grade: Got pulled over for riding a go cart - Killed a Guy!
3rd grade: Watched some guy shoot a cat in the ass and inspired me to shoot a guy!
4th grade: DUI. Got out of juvi, then Killed a guy!
5th Grade: DUI & Killed a guy!
6th grade: Had sex with a cat with a limp, had a beer, then killed a guy!
7th grade: Smoked weed. Relaxed.
8th grade: Learned weed was not good for you: Killed a guy!
9th Grade: Had sex with a woman, got caught, Killed a guy!
10th Grade: Flunked a history class. Killed a guy!
11th Grade: Bought a Harley. Killed a guy!
12th Grade: Won lottery, went to Vegas, lost it all, Killed a guy! Graduated.
1987 - Joined the Army - Didn't kill a guy.
1988 - Didn't kill a guy!
1989 - Didn't kill a guy!
1989 - Didn't kill a guy! Got out of Army!
1990 - Shot a cat in the ass!
Been cool ever since. So-to-speak! Bengals didn't make playoff's in 2016. Feeling restless.

Pff, AMATEUR! :paul:
Reply/Quote
Somewhere around 4th grade a bunch of us decided it would be fun to hang me by my chest then put some rope around my neck to make it look like I hung myself. One of the kids ran out to the baseball field to yell, "SOME KID HUNG HIMSELF!" So suddenly I have all these people standing around looking  panicked and the rope REALLY digging into my ribs. Finally I just had to scream for someone to get me down which flipped out the crowd. We got a nice long lecture on the spot and when I went home I fully expected my dad to beat me within an inch of my life and instead just looked at me deadpan and said,  I see you're still alive..
Caught the woods on fire playing caveman with torches ..well actually just sticks with flaming cardboard jammed on it.. That was in the fall with dead leaves everywhere..  we thought we got away with it till the local fire chief showed up at our door later that night. I slammed the door shut and ran to my bedroom and hid under the bed and that never works.. I'm happy to report that I survived that one too..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
When I was a teenager they installed a sewer system in our part of the county. Previously it was all septic/wells. The company building the system destroyed roads and lawns, and as kids we didn't under stand right of ways and stuff so it seriously pissed us off. My friends and I tortured that company at night.

Dropped cement blocks on a laser guide which was down a manhole....

Stuck potatoes down the exhaust of huge end loaders and disconnected hydraulics

Worst thing we did was this however......they were building a pumping plant. It had a water meter down a manhole. They had all kinds of construction equipment around like sand, cement, cinder blocks etc. The water meter in the manhole was entirely under water......Well we read the instructions on the cement, carefully mixed it with the sand......stirred it up and left. It was a holiday weekend so it had 3 days to set. 3 days later they had to remove the whole thing and replace it. After that they hired night time security to patrol the entire area until construction was finished. Luckily we knew the guy patroling our local area, so we were in no danger of being caught, but we stopped with the worst stuff anyway. That last one kinda made us feel a bit guilty.
Reply/Quote
No comment, they're still looking for me.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote