Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What we knew
(10-10-2016, 04:14 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: At one point last night my wife paused the game.  She said "we have seven guys on our line and they have four... how are they getting to Dalton every time".  It's a damned good question.

My current girlfriend who knows next to nothing about football said more or less the same thing.

"I don't get it, more Bengal players are trying to push back and 3 of their guys still get through."

I don't get it either, honey. I don't get it either  Sad
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 04:28 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: My current girlfriend who knows next to nothing about football said more or less the same thing.

"I don't get it, more Bengal players are trying to push back and 3 of their guys still get through."

I don't get it either, honey. I don't get it either  Sad

My wife grew up in Brasil and had never even watched an NFL game before we got together.  Mine is not what you would call a football expert either.

When we first got together, it was before Andy and AJ.  She asked "if the Bengals are terrible every year, why don't we root for another team that wins"?  She then pointed out that she moved to MA when she came to the US, was high school friends with a Patriots cheerleader, and they win more than anyone...
Reply/Quote