Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What will be your breaking point?
(03-08-2017, 05:51 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: No doubt man, lol, i am warning you. Do it again. Go ahead.

MB needs a good ***** slapping i am telling you.

For those who have actually seen the movie BASEketball with Trey Parker and Matt Stone, it reminds me of when Squeak says "I swear, if you guys rip on me 13 or 14 more times, I'm outta here!"
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2017, 11:58 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I missed a a few games last year and forgot the Bengals were even on a couple times. It got to be 1:30 on Sunday before I remembered there was a game on.

I've never been that way. I could count on 3 fingers how many games I intentionally missed over the previous 20 years or so. I'm just fed up with Mike, Marv and Sir Elton.

After last years playoff loss to Pitt it was the first time in 10 years I didn't follow any offseason moves at all.

I also missed about 12 games this season because I couldn't care. If it was close I'd tune in near the end and if it wasn't I'd be doing my own thing. Even worse is not once even in the wins did I regret not watching games

I used to be highly upset when I missed even a half of a game
Reply/Quote
"With re-signing LaFell and having 5 mil in him, it was hard for the team to finagle cap room to get Burkhead, Whit, Dre, or Zeitler back."
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2017, 11:37 AM)bengals67 Wrote: I broke during the awful meltdown against the Steelers in the playoff loss last year.

Such a coincidence. So, my Dr during an appointment this morning starts shooting the shit with me about the Bengals (I was wearing my jacket) and brings this playoff game up. Then he say's my white blood cell count is up pretty high. So, seriously, your comments are going to make it any lower? Go back to med school DICK!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I've been a Bengals fan from the day I was born in 68 and will be when I die!
I prayed for them to win a championship before my dad died and now I pray for them to win one before I die!
I really hate our owner of this team. Why would let good players even reach FA is beyond me
They had plenty of time to lock up big Z before he reach FA they had year 4&5 to extend his contract and they failed
Third time they have done this in recent years they did it with Stienbec, JJ,and now with big Z you think they would have
Learned their lesson but they do the same mistakes over and over again it's like they're to stupid to learn from their own history but what really kills me is they pay average players like they're good players like Peko and want to pay good players like they're average players and try to low ball them and then watch them walk out the door.
Reply/Quote