Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What will you be eating during the Game?
What will you be eating during the game? Family meals? Take out? Fixing your own food?

WHO DEY!
Reply/Quote
Skyline dip and craft beer from Wiedemann‘s.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Skyline or Pizza. Haven’t decided yet.
Reply/Quote
I've been told there will be that cheese/chili dip with scoops, so I may just take the crockpot and find myself a quiet corner to meditate on the game.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Homemade hot wings!

air fryer magic
Reply/Quote
I will be eating my words from before the season started.
Reply/Quote
My tradition this playoffs has been to go with my buddy Max to a bar. We did the Monkey Bar for the Raiders, Harpers Point Bdubs for Titans, and Harpers Point Bdubs again for the Chiefs. I am getting there a couple of hours early tomorrow to snag some seats. This time my wife is joining, so should be a fun time.

Side note: I was going to go to a Super Bowl party at my buddys, but I had to put my dog/best friend down last saturday, and I haven't been in much of social mood lately. My dog's name was Griffey, and he was always my gameday ride or die buddy. He got diagnosed with cancer back in August and was given two weeks to live. Lil guy said screw that and survived 6 more months. When he first got diagnosed, all I wanted was for him to last till at least the Viking's game, and I got so much more than I originally hoped for. I greedily wanted one more week to watch the Super Bowl with my lil homie, but circumstances changed, and I had to put him down for his own happiness. Sorry for the bummer of a story, but hopefully Joey B, the D, and the rest of the guys can win one in honor of the best dog a guy could ever ask for.
Reply/Quote
Skyline dip from me and whatever everyone else brings to the party, and Coors light.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I have 19 people coming. We will have BBQ pulled pork, cole slaw, baked beans, shrimp, chili, buffalo cheese dip, mac & cheese, cake and victory cigars.

Reply/Quote
As stated in the other thread:

- Chili (Dad's making it)
- Wings (wife and I are making it)
- Nachos for during the first half (I'm making them)
- Pizza for after halftime (I'm making it)
- Big-ass Caesar Salad (mom's making it)
- (maybe) My, "Summer Salad," of minced tomatoes, cucumber, ataulfo mango, avocado and tomatillo, with olive oil and lime juice (I'm making it, of course)
- Bengal Cupcakes for dessert (wife made them this afternoon, cooling now)

Hope they win Big Grin
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 10:24 PM)M.W. Wrote: Homemade hot wings!

air fryer magic

I bought one of those but haven't tried it out yet. Does it do wings well?
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 10:31 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I have 19 people coming. We will have BBQ pulled pork, cole slaw, baked beans, shrimp, chili, buffalo cheese dip, mac & cheese, cake and victory cigars.

My God, that sounds good!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 10:51 PM)Science Friction Wrote: My God, that sounds good!!!!!

It's gonna be I'm sure. 19 people is a lot. But the positive is everyone is bringing food. I'm making the pulled pork. Gotta start a couple crockpots around noon on high and we will have good eats. I bought 7 lbs. I hope it's enough.

Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 10:55 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: It's gonna be I'm sure. 19 people is a lot. But the positive is everyone is bringing food. I'm making the pulled pork. Gotta start a couple crockpots around noon on high and we will have good eats. I bought 7 lbs. I hope it's enough.

Absolutely LOVE pulled pork. When it's done right, there's simply nothing better in my opinion.  Enjoy your great spread tomorrow.
Reply/Quote
Rack of ram.
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 10:48 PM)Science Friction Wrote: I bought one of those but haven't tried it out yet. Does it do wings well?

Umm. Yes. I can vouch. Air fried wings are godlike.
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 11:03 PM)Takedown Wrote: Umm. Yes. I can vouch. Air fried wings are godlike.

May be jerkin' out the fryer tomorrow.
Reply/Quote
Jeez. My whole family is coming over and a friend or two. So, the wife and I will be cooking away to make sure everyone has an awesome experience.

Coney's
Chili Cheese Fries
Cheeseburgers
Baked Beans w/ Bacon
Potato Salad w/ Bacon (family fav)
Bacon Wrapped Weenies in the crock pot.
Sundae Bar (Vanilla Ice Cream & Brookie Ice Cream), Marshmallow Sauce, Chocolate sauce, sprinkles, whipped cream, nuts, cherries, Oreo crumbles, Butterfinger crumbles & Reese Pieces.

As if this wasn't enough, we'll most likely make a pizza just because.

A normal game dey is usually just one or two of these items lol.
Reply/Quote
I will be eating fresh wild pacific caught cod fish dipped in beer batter and deep fried with homemade fries as chips, malt vinegar and tarter sauce. My wife is the chef of chefs. Who Dey

Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 11:11 PM)RASCAL Wrote: I will be eating fresh wild  pacific caught cod fish dipped in beer batter and deep fried  with homemade fries as chips, malt vinegar and tarter sauce. My wife is the chef of chefs.  Who Dey

Damn, you guys are killin' me.  Man, that sounds incredible , too!!!! Love fish and fries.
Reply/Quote