Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
When Did Cordell Volson Become hot shit?
(09-11-2023, 02:01 PM)Joelist Wrote: Just more attempts to deflect the blame from Burrow where it belongs. Burrow had time. He was inaccurate. He was also indecisive, clearly hesitant to scramble or even use the run part of RPO. He was not on the same page as his receivers.

Joe was really bad yesterday but, no, he didn't have time.  

per Nate Tice - "the Browns defense had an average time to pressure of 1.95 seconds against the Bengals in Week 1.  this is tied for the 6th-fastest average time to pressure by a defense in a single game since the start of the 2019 season, via @TruMediaSports"
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 02:26 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I really don't like Myles Garrett.  Whatever

Elf vs Gnome

Elf wins every time.  Too damn quick.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 04:34 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: was LC a LG before?

Those were his best years in Dallas

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 04:41 PM)RiverRat13 Wrote: Joe was really bad yesterday but, no, he didn't have time.  

per Nate Tice - "the Browns defense had an average time to pressure of 1.95 seconds against the Bengals in Week 1.  this is tied for the 6th-fastest average time to pressure by a defense in a single game since the start of the 2019 season, via @TruMediaSports"

Those people saying the line was ok couldnt have watched the game.  The O-line was bad.  I dont need an average time to pressure stat tell me Cleveland got pressure quick.  I saw it with my own eyes.  Burrow was horrible but part of him throwing all those short passes is because he didnt have enough time to let plays develop.  Burrow was bad but the O-line was equally as bad.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 02:06 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: I think at this point we got to get Paul back here.

His only crime was hitching was wagon to 3 bad O lineman. A bad judge of talent, but he made a lot more out of the talent he did have.

I was not a fan of Alexander by the end and thought we should move on from him but he is a far better O-line coach than Pollack.  At this point I would certainly take Alexander over Pollack.

any chance we could get Scarnecchia out of retirement?
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 03:22 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: LC when fully healthy should move back to LG when he's ready to go. Especially if they want the best lineup possible to win the super bowl
I suggested that before and got roasted a bit.

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 10:50 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote:
I was not a fan of Alexander by the end and thought we should move on from him but he is a far better O-line coach than Pollack.  At this point I would certainly take Alexander over Pollack.

any chance we could get Scarnecchia out of retirement?

That's just insane.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2023, 08:15 AM)Sled21 Wrote: That's just insane.

Yes it is.  Just goes to show how bad I think Pollack is as an offensive line coach.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 04:50 PM)Doin the Shuffle Wrote: Elf vs Gnome

Elf wins every time.  Too damn quick.

Then the trash o-line coach needs to do better! They keep throwing money at it and yet same problems.
Reply/Quote
Beef up the offensive line. Live and learn!
Ready for May Day and Spring Fever!
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2023, 01:04 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: I noticed he didn't play any preseason snaps. When did he get elevated to "hot shit" status? You'd think he'd need the reps with the rest of them.

He does well enough in practice to show them that he can play and he does not do so bad! easy. 
Reply/Quote