Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
When Fisher rushed to help Dalton up...
Anyone remember and/or have an image of after a 3rd down sack of Dalton, Fisher (I think it was Fisher) runs over immediately with his hand outstretched to help Dalton off his back?

How awesome and telling would it have been if Dalton refused his help and slapped his hand away and got up on his own? I know Dalton's not that kinda guy, but man, I was hoping Andy would've shown his disgust with his OL right there.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
If he slapped it, then Fisher would slap his face back, then Dalton slap his face back, then hissy fit and fight then V. Burfict tries to break up fight by tackling both of them and get 15 yard unsportsmanlike penalty and ejection
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2017, 01:24 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Anyone remember and/or have an image of after a 3rd down sack of Dalton, Fisher (I think it was Fisher) runs over immediately with his hand outstretched to help Dalton off his back?

How awesome and telling would it have been if Dalton refused his help and slapped his hand away and got up on his own? I know Dalton's not that kinda guy, but man, I was hoping Andy would've shown his disgust with his OL right there.

So your answer is for Dalton to be a ****? 

You know what would happen to a QB that did that to his OL?
No OL would ever *want* to block for that ****.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2017, 02:13 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: So your answer is for Dalton to be a ****? 

You know what would happen to a QB that did that to his OL?
No OL would ever *want* to block for that ****.

I bet Brady has been mean once upon a time, at the right time.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2017, 02:15 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I bet Brady has been mean once upon a time, at the right time.

Sure maybe. But Brady has clout Dalton doesn't have. 
And you damn sure better know who the **** you are getting sassy with.
OL get shit on all the time. Our QB starts acting like a prick to us, we're gonna shut his ass out. 
You want to see some look-out blocks, act like a prick to your OL
Reply/Quote
Yeah, I'll pass on seeing the QB do some 3rd grade shit like that.

Hopefully, if he has an issue with their blocking (as he should), he takes it up with them in a more private manner. The last thing I want to see on a team that already struggles to win games is that they start fighting with one another. I'm glad Andy isn't a big enough d-bag to go with this suggestion.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2017, 02:17 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Sure maybe. But Brady has clout Dalton doesn't have. 
OL get shit on all the time. Our QB starts acting like a prick to us, we're gonna shut his ass out. 

You mean status quo?  Ninja
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
Being mean to the OL never helped Cutler in Chicago...
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2017, 02:21 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Yeah, I'll pass on seeing the QB do some 3rd grade shit like that.  

Hopefully, if he has an issue with their blocking (as he should), he takes it up with them in a more private manner.  The last thing I want to see on a team that already struggles to win games is that they start fighting with one another.  I'm glad Andy isn't a big enough d-bag to go with this suggestion.

OL are a prideful bunch. 
If you act like a prick to them, don't expect much in return. 

Most won't ever purposefully not block, but you might not get that extra effort that keeps you from taking an extra lick or two. 
Reply/Quote
I'm sure they know. The simple fact he was rushing to lend a hand is a sign of an apology. But yeah, being a jerk about is a bad idea. You have to show leadership in that scenario, regardless of how you might feel inside.

Reply/Quote
Who knows. Maybe it's a Lomas Brown/ Scott Mitchell situation.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-02-2017, 02:24 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: OL are a prideful bunch. 
If you act like a prick to them, don't expect much in return. 

Most won't ever purposefully not block, but you might not get that extra effort that keeps you from taking an extra lick or two. 

Well, in fairness brother...Andy's already taking one hell of a beating because of this 'prideful bunch'.

I can't say I'd really blame him if he ever had enough and went off on them.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2017, 02:23 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Being mean to the OL never helped Cutler in Chicago...

.....or Manziel in Cleveland.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-02-2017, 01:24 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Anyone remember and/or have an image of after a 3rd down sack of Dalton, Fisher (I think it was Fisher) runs over immediately with his hand outstretched to help Dalton off his back?

unfortunately he showed more footwork and strength in that moment then in the rest of the game....
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2017, 02:44 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Well, in fairness brother...Andy's already taking one hell of a beating because of this 'prideful bunch'.

Next time he bails on a clean pocket (which he has done throughout his entire career) the OL should berate him for ***** up tbh
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2017, 02:44 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Well, in fairness brother...Andy's already taking one hell of a beating because of this 'prideful bunch'.

You know it's gonna happen at some point. He's gonna get fed up and he won't be able to help himself.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Boling. I said in the GD thread that i would have ignored his hand, gotten up and told him to save his strength for trying to block someone.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2017, 02:17 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Sure maybe. But Brady has clout Dalton doesn't have. 

But, when you're as shitty at blocking as they already are, you don't do look-out blocks unless you want your ass in the unemployment line the next day. 

That's for guys that, mostly, keep their QBs clean. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2017, 03:25 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Next time he bails on a clean pocket (which he has done throughout his entire career) the OL should berate him for ***** up tbh

The difference being that when Andy bails the pocket, the lineman aren't getting broken in half by free defenders. The QB isn't a 300 pounder who's job it is to consistently engage contact, so I don't think the two situations are similar at all.

BTW, I'm not advocating that Andy should call out or berate this current line, and I don't think it's really in his nature...just saying I would understand if it did happen.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2017, 03:39 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: But, when you're as shitty at blocking as they already are, you don't do look-out blocks unless you want your ass in the unemployment line the next day. 

That's for guys that, mostly, keep their QBs clean. 

No OL will block for Andy if he pulls that JR high shit. 

(11-02-2017, 03:51 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The difference being that when Andy bails the pocket, the lineman aren't getting broken in half by free defenders. The QB isn't a 300 pounder who's job it is to consistently engage contact, so I don't think the two situations are similar at all.

BTW, I'm not advocating that Andy should call out or berate this current line, and I don't think it's really in his nature...just saying I would understand if it did happen.

Poppycock 
Failing to do your job is failing to do your job.
What about when he gets his high throws open his WRs for hits? 
Should Brandon Lafell ***** out Andy for a high throw on the field?

No. Keep that shit behind doors and don't be a child. 
Reply/Quote