Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where Are They Now (Long Lost Members)...
(08-27-2016, 04:00 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Ukumbus robot. He was my favorite... or it rather.

What about that kid that wanted to challenge Denny to a cage match?

That was too funny to be a real person. Definitely an alt.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2016, 03:18 PM)CharvelPlaya Wrote: Haha...I am changing my name back. Just drop th J and just Cracky!!

Aw hell... I didn't realize that was you.

Anybody remember the dude that claimed he was Odell Thurman's cousin? He would give us all of these updates on him while he was in football limbo.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2016, 11:58 PM)CharvelPlaya Wrote: How about BengirlSmasher? Or whatever "her" name was? Lol

I am really old school though. I have been a member since October 2005.

Barrylium (sp?) seemed like a cool dude. I could be thinking of someone else. Shanniefly was a lot of fun. She came and saw my band one night with several other old school message board peeps.

I am glad to see HarleyDog popping in lately. He is my dude. I should probably change my name back to jmccracky so he will recognize me. Tongue

Nice to know you are here...

I think some should do what i do and list their former name to know.

Berserker is Royal Red Legs BTW that i know of and lots of the guys and gals Wes mentioned made it over
and some didn't that i am glad did not, Denny and Bengal Barry for two... Screw Denny, fake SOB that was
an over the top homer and was a back stabber in the end from what i saw.

Used to like DennyG a lot too damn it.

Always like Joe from Flo, he is one dude i miss but he might be on here as another name too. Remember
him and Denny's blow up which was pathetic as they were actually friends in real life off the boards.

Denny make me mad. Whatever
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2016, 02:35 PM)Joelist Wrote: I remember UMADOGG - he got banned then came back as UMAFLYY. 

By the way, UMADOGG as in U(You) MA(My) DOGG (Dog)... :)

I could have sworn he said it had to do with his Dog named Uma, after Uma Thurman.  Regardless, the dude was a poet.  

I'm really, really dating myself here, but that was literally 20 years ago.  Good things career changes, two kids, multiple volunteering positions, etc. hasn't qualified as a "life" to get me out of here.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2016, 05:48 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: What about that kid that wanted to challenge Denny to a cage match?

CincyReborn. Claimed he was homeless too.

I think he created two characters, himself and Denny, on a WWE video game and filmed himself beating the crap out of Denny. It was pretty hilarious.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2016, 06:01 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Nice to know you are here...

I think some should do what i do and list their former name to know.

Berserker is Royal Red Legs BTW that i know of and lots of the guys and gals Wes mentioned made it over
and some didn't that i am glad did not, Denny and Bengal Barry for two... Screw Denny, fake SOB that was
an over the top homer and was a back stabber in the end from what i saw.

Used to like DennyG a lot too damn it.

Always like Joe from Flo, he is one dude i miss but he might be on here as another name too. Remember
him and Denny's blow up which was pathetic as they were actually friends in real life off the boards.

Denny make me mad. Whatever

What did Denny do at the end?
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2016, 11:35 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I miss THEBURG, Pistons, and my boy bludgeon. There's also:

Berserker (Royal Red Legs)
Bengal Yankee
Millz
Fan in Kettering
Extra Nirvana
Jungle Juice
Sher Khan (both of them)
Spazz

I could be wrong and maybe some of these guys are still posting.
[Image: o-SAY-ANYTHING-facebook.jpg]

Umkumbas
JoePong
are some of the board identities I miss.
Reply/Quote
When I joined the mothership about a year and a half before it went down, Jabberwocky was one of my first "friends". Not my best friend, I have a couple of guys I really like on here. But where'd he go?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2016, 05:48 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: What about that kid that wanted to challenge Denny to a cage match?

Oh that guy was nuts. Called himself 'the people's mod'.

Dude I enjoy watching wrestling (the in ring product, the promos are boring) but that dude was just another thing entirely. 
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
I liked VCU Rams....
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I was at the original MB since giddy up and one thing I remember was the first HOF class, I didn't know any of those dudes. The only name that comes to mind now was Cobra Commander (see what I'm saying). I remember a mod named Eric (he gave me my first "infraction" for speaking ill of CP9. Anybody else remember that 1st HOF class or any of the lesser know Mods?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-26-2016, 11:35 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I miss THEBURG, Pistons, and my boy bludgeon. There's also:

Berserker (Royal Red Legs)
Bengal Yankee
Millz
Fan in Kettering
Extra Nirvana
Jungle Juice
Sher Khan (both of them)
Spazz

I could be wrong and maybe some of these guys are still posting.
Thanks for the mention....I still come on every day...I just do not post as much as I used to...between work and family (5 grandsons now) time is limited....Once the season starts I will be a more regular poster....WHODEY!!!
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2016, 11:40 PM)spazz70 Wrote: Thanks for the mention....I still come on every day...I just do not post as much as I used to...between work and family (5 grandsons now) time is limited....Once the season starts I will be a more regular poster....WHODEY!!!

I was the same spazz, but now that the season is on the horizon I'm back in the action more. Who Dey!
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2016, 01:19 PM)Beaker Wrote: The above exchange sheds light on the mystery as to why there are very few female members on here.

Hey Beaker how you doin'? What you wearing this Saturday night? Pervert
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2016, 10:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I was at the original MB since giddy up and one thing I remember was the first HOF class, I didn't know any of those dudes. The only name that comes to mind now was Cobra Commander (see what I'm saying). I remember a mod named Eric (he gave me my first "infraction" for speaking ill of CP9. Anybody else remember that 1st HOF class or any of the lesser know Mods?

I was in the first HOF class.....lol.

For real.

Glad I was so memorable.   ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2016, 10:39 PM)treee Wrote: Bat
The Bengal Thing
Joe from Flo
The dude who got banned on the old board for saying he was gay(jamie or something like that?)
That one guy who was an over the top homer but eventually made a post admitting it was all a ruse and he actually had multiple accounts(BengalsBarry?)

Those are just the ones that I can think up over a couple of minutes.

That guy was a liar, at least as it pertains to me.  He said he created my account.  Believe me, I am quite real.  That pissed me off to no end.  It's hard enough being a female on a board with mostly males but to have one of them say you aren't real is just wrong and insulting.  
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2016, 10:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think savage still posts quite regular, just under a different name (sled?)

OSU Fan posts from time to time.

As to folks that we don't see anymore:

Cloe Hookie
Eox
Bezerker (posted as Royal? for a while here)
There was that one girl that wished everybody a happy birthday (Trinna?)
Matter of fact there's a real void of females up in here. I miss Bengal Sis

Nah man, I only post as myself lol.  Sled is not I and I am not sled.  Dude must be pretty awesome to get mistaken for me though.
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2016, 10:05 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: When I joined the mothership about a year and a half before it went down, Jabberwocky was one of my first "friends".  Not my best friend, I have a couple of guys I really like on here.  But where'd he go?

Yeah I liked that guy too.  I think he played guitar.  Haven't seen him on here. 

OSUfan was a homer but I didn't mind him.  Some on here flat out hated the guy though.

Denny was just a Bengals lackey, so him go full on homer was understandable.  I just didn't care for his so called "insider" vibe.

Some of the better women posters on the old board didn't necessarily post a lot. 

I think one was named Val.  She's on this board BengirlVal but hasn't posted in a while.

Bonnie is the most knowledgeable of them all from what I've seen.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2016, 10:48 AM)Savagehenry54 Wrote: Nah man, I only post as myself lol.  Sled is not I and I am not sled.  Dude must be pretty awesome to get mistaken for me though.

You don't post nearly as much you used to on the old boards. 
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2016, 12:29 AM)Beaker Wrote: I was in the first HOF class.....lol.

For real.

Glad I was so memorable.   ThumbsUp

Quick name all your classmates
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote