Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Where Are You Watching The Game?!
(01-27-2022, 08:22 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Good enough for me, if I was rich I would buy spendy beer. Not there yet and I like Rolling Rock. Sorry Speedy lol

Thanks bro, St Louis beer that makes me feel better ha ha. 

Oh yeah, Melvins is damn good and they got great eats too. Just had me some 2 by 4's the other night my best 
buddy brought over with some Fireball. Damn that gave me a hangover. Sick Melvins is our stop around here, you 
been to Alpine, Wyoming MHG? They got a big warehouse with all their beer on tap with all the giant vats there for
you to look at. My family and I have a blast everytime we go there. I love their Pilsner's. Smirk

Yes, Melvins can be very hoppy. I prefer the light blends, hate how my head feels when I drink those dark beers.

They change the names of their beers often but I bet you remember their 2 by 4's as they are a staple.

The best. Wink

Their 2x4 is my go-to, but I didn't mention because I didn't think that was in line with your tastes from recollection.  I've never gotten out there to visit, but would love to (if I do, I'll let you know and we'll grab a brew together!).  I love seeing a brewery from such a relative out of the way place make it so big.  They're very well loved in the craft beer community.  For the Cincy folks, they've collaborated with Rhinegeist a couple of times on beers as well.  Funny enough, I couldn't find those beers in Denver metro because they were limited release locally for Wyoming and Cincy.  

Now I'm thirsty... 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 08:37 PM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: No problem.  Before I struck it rich in bitcoin  Hilarious  and could afford better I woofed down large quantities of Rock.  All the while speculating on the significance of "33."  It's actually pretty good, especially for a mass-produced beer.

Latrobe is almost suburban Shittsburgh (40 miles).  But it's also the home of one of my all-time favorite professional athletes, Arnold Palmer.  So there's that.

Especially in Wyoming, you could do much worse than Rolling Rock.

Cool buddy, got to get what I can get. Like I said going to be drinking some Modelo's on Sunday.

Yes, Arnold Palmer is my favorite golfer of his era even though what Jack did is insane. I just like Arnold better.

Rolling Rock is by far the best beer for your buck around here. 11.75 for an 18 pack.

To compare an 18 pack of Modelo's is 30 bucks. Shocked
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 08:37 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: Their 2x4 is my go-to, but I didn't mention because I didn't think that was in line with your tastes from recollection.  I've never gotten out there to visit, but would love to (if I do, I'll let you know and we'll grab a brew together!).  I love seeing a brewery from such a relative out of the way place make it so big.  They're very well loved in the craft beer community.  For the Cincy folks, they've collaborated with Rhinegeist a couple of times on beers as well.  Funny enough, I couldn't find those beers in Denver metro because they were limited release locally for Wyoming and Cincy.  

Now I'm thirsty... 

Yeah, 2x4's are heavy for me no doubt. Just what my buddy had at the time. I like a bit lighter beer so I can drink more and
still feel good. It is a fine balance.

Would love to have some brewskies with a fellow Bengals fan in my backyard. The closest Bengal fans I knew of before this 
Playoff run lived in Boise but I was with my sisters at the time on a road trip so I couldn't visit with them. Drinking a brewskie 
as we speak brother.

Cheers
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 08:54 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, 2x4's are heavy for me no doubt. Just what my buddy had at the time. I like a bit lighter beer so I can drink more and
still feel good. It is a fine balance.

Would love to have some brewskies with a fellow Bengals fan in my backyard. The closest Bengal fans I knew of before this 
Playoff run lived in Boise but I was with my sisters at the time on a road trip so I couldn't visit with them. Drinking a brewskie 
as we speak brother.

Cheers

NATE! 

Come to Cinci for the game or at least one next year! You can crash on my couch!

(I'll buy you all the beer you want. I quit drinking beer years ago because my booty was getting huge, so it's only Tito's, bourbon, or White Russians for me ThumbsUp)
Reply/Quote
ARROWHEAD! I cannot wait.

That is at least 2 seats that will be supporting the Bengals.

Hopefully there are a lot more.

Who Dey!
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 11:12 PM)SuperBowlBound! Wrote: ARROWHEAD! I cannot wait.

That is at least 2 seats that will be supporting the Bengals.

Hopefully there are a lot more.

Who Dey!

With the number of fans that showed up in Tennessee, I have a feeling that there will be A LOT of orange and black!

I mentioned it already but we tried to get tickets and they wouldn't sell them to us..........

Pissed

I didn't think about it but I presented to a conference our in Missouri a few years ago (Speech, Hearing, Language Conference) and what I should have done is tried to get some of the speech therapists out there (they were all college students when I met them out there) to try and get me some tickets...............

Rant
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 08:10 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Should have gone since I’m about 5 hours from KC. Thinking about prime rib for after the game.

Me and the wife are having bacon wrapped filets.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote