Vontaze Burfict
Tyler Eifert
Andrew Whitworth
Andy Dalton
Adam Jones
Carlos Dunlap
George Iloka
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Bengals make the NFL Players top 100? [Multiple picks allowed]
Which Bengals make the NFL Players top 100?

Certainly there are the usual suspects, like AJ, Atkins and Burfict who will come in fairly high. I only picked guys I thought had a legit shot at it, so no RBs, OG, Center or Kickers.

Pick as many as you like.

AJ Green at #16 http://www.bengals.com/media-lounge/videos/Top_100_Players_of_2016_No_16_AJ_Green/a5eafbc9-16a4-47a5-b5bf-3c922cd48498
Geno Atkins at #29 http://www.bengals.com/media-lounge/videos/Top-100-Players-of-2016-No-29-Geno-Atkins/4fff701a-806e-4441-bc79-9bb3c0e0daf0
Andy Dalton at #35 http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-top100-2016/0ap3000000669700/Top-100-Players-of-2016-No-35-Andy-Dalton
Tyler Eifert at #44 http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-top100-2016/0ap3000000667961/Top-100-Players-of-2016-No-44-Tyler-Eifert
Andrew Whitworth comes in at #67 http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-top100-2016/0ap3000000665065/Top-100-Players-of-2016-No-67-Andrew-Whitworth
Carlos Dunlap comes in at #70 http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-top100-2016/0ap3000000665062/Top-100-Players-of-2016-No-70-Carlos-Dunlap

I guess Burfict's blow to Brown knocked him out of the list.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
I have six Geno, Dunlap, Whitworth, Eifert, Green, and Dalton.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I picked them all. Rock On
Reply/Quote
Honestly I think they could all be "in the discussion" other than maybe Iloka, who I think is slightly overrated by Bengals fans.

I voted for Geno, AJ, Dalton and Dunlap. In that order. Geno and AJ should be locks. Dalton - after posting a 106.2 rating - should make it (heck, Kaep and Flacco have made this list before). Dunlap really broke through last season and deserves props for being one of the best pass rushers in the NFL.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
5, Geno, AJ, Dalton, Burfict, Eifert.

Whit should but probably won't as he's been consistently underrated his whole career. Dunlap falls just short. Burfict should but wouldn't be shocked to see his reputation keep him off for some reason.
Reply/Quote
I went with Geno, AJ, Andy, Dunlap, Eifert. I left Tez off only because of the bias against him.
Reply/Quote
It will only be Atkins and Green.

Eifert, Burfict, Dalton and Dunlap all deserve to be on this list but they won't be which is sad. 
Reply/Quote
Nelson should be on it for the year he had, but he won't.

And an argument can be made for all, but I'll say the ones who actually get on are Atkins, Green, and Whit.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2016, 11:52 AM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Nelson should be on it for the year he had, but he won't.

And an argument can be made for all, but I'll say the ones who actually get on are Atkins, Green, and Whit.

Unfortunately, Nelson is no longer with the Bengals, so he can't be on the Bengals' list. If he is voted in, he'll show up with his new team.

Reply/Quote
Biggest surprises so far are that Burfict gets so few votes when the defense is noticeably better with him in the lineup. While the Steelers may hate him with a passion, I believe most players respect his football play.

The second biggest surprised is that Dalton's only getting 60% of the votes. I assumed he'd get higher, particularly from Bengals fans. Heck, Alex Smith made the list.

Reply/Quote
Man... we have a good team.

I picked 7. But I know we wont get that kind of respect.
Reply/Quote
I voted for 6 guys, but there is NO WAY NFLN lets that happen. I say Dalton gets snubbed which will be somewhat hilarious.
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2016, 02:39 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Biggest surprises so far are that Burfict gets so few votes when the defense is noticeably better with him in the lineup. While the Steelers may hate him with a passion, I believe most players respect his football play.

The second biggest surprised is that Dalton's only getting 60% of the votes. I assumed he'd get higher, particularly from Bengals fans. Heck, Alex Smith made the list.

If it was up to us 6 or 7 of these guys would be on "the list", but I think people are voting off of their expectations of who will actually be on it.
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2016, 04:50 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I voted for 6 guys, but there is NO WAY NFLN lets that happen. I say Dalton gets snubbed which will be somewhat hilarious.

It's not up to NFLN. It's up to how the players voted.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Before the countdown started, I thought Atkins, Green, and Eifert would make the list. After 100-91, I'll be ticked if Dalton doesn't make the list over Alex Smith and Kirk Cousins.
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2016, 04:53 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: If it was up to us 6 or 7 of these guys would be on "the list", but I think people are voting off of their expectations of who will actually be on it.

Hopefully we'll be pleasantly surprised and we see 5 guys make the list.

Reply/Quote
(05-20-2016, 04:55 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: It's not up to NFLN. It's up to how the players voted.

Didn't the players vote Tebow in one year?
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2016, 04:55 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: It's not up to NFLN. It's up to how the players voted.

That's what they say but I don't believe it. Call me superstitious haha.
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2016, 11:13 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Didn't the players vote Tebow in one year?

Yep, after the 2011 season.

I refuse to believe that Kirk Cousins is on the top 100 and not Dalton. I am getting a little worried though.
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2016, 05:40 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Yep, after the 2011 season.

I refuse to believe that Kirk Cousins is on the top 100 and not Dalton. I am getting a little worried though.

Honestly I'm not sweating it or even following along. I fully expect Dalton to not be on the list though. Many of these players are surprisingly ignorant of the rest of the league and only know what they've heard. Much of what they hear surely comes from the media. 

That's why you see guys like Tebow, Kaep and Flacco make it, yet guys like Dalton and Whit get ignored.
Reply/Quote