Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Which Jail Do Transgender People Go To?
If Democrats say that transgender people are the gender to which they identify, why would any male go to a male prison and risk getting raped in the shower and any violence?

There would also be perks like showering with women.

Couldn't every male at sentencing just say "I identify as female" and go to the women's prison?
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2022, 06:05 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: If Democrats say that transgender people are the gender to which they identify, why would any male go to a male prison and risk getting raped in the shower and any violence?

Couldn't every male at sentencing just say "I identify as female" and go to the women's prison?

I have a feeling you're not looking for a real discussion on this issue, but the answer depends on the state and county you're in.  
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2022, 07:00 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I have a feeling you're not looking for a real discussion on this issue, but the answer depends on the state and county you're in.  

I am looking for a real discussion. 

What would prevent a man from saying "I identify as a woman" and avoid being raped in the showers in male prisons and other things like being beaten?

I just watched a video on YouTube where a child rapist was killed in his cell by his roommate, so why couldn't he just say "I'm a woman," and live and not be raped?

Please give me examples of the different statutes in different states because I'm very curious and wondering why it wouldn't have been done already.
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2022, 07:18 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Please give me examples of the different statutes in different states because I'm very curious and wondering why it wouldn't have been done already.

Look them up yourself and lead the discussion.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2022, 07:00 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I have a feeling you're not looking for a real discussion on this issue, but the answer depends on the state and county you're in.  

Are you copying me?  Tongue 

I was gonna reply to this thread too but I felt the same way.  
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2022, 07:18 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I am looking for a real discussion. 

What would prevent a man from saying "I identify as a woman" and avoid being raped in the showers in male prisons and other things like being beaten?

I just watched a video on YouTube where a child rapist was killed in his cell by his roommate, so why couldn't he just say "I'm a woman," and live and not be raped?

Please give me examples of the different statutes in different states because I'm very curious and wondering why it wouldn't have been done already.

Stating the obvious....I'm conservative and think all the transgender shit is stupid (as long as it's adults doing it).....but it doesn't impact my life so people can do what they want if that's what makes them happy.  

Moving on.....

https://www.aclu.org/know-your-rights/prisoners-rights/#im-experiencing-discrimination-or-abuse-in-prison-because-im-transgender

It seems like you're saying they aren't recognize whereas this link says they are.  

Did you see something on the internet somewhere that said transgender people aren't protected in prison?  As far as I can tell you're fabricating a problem.  
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2022, 09:01 PM)basballguy Wrote: Stating the obvious....I'm conservative and think all the transgender shit is stupid (as long as it's adults doing it).....but it doesn't impact my life so people can do what they want if that's what makes them happy.  

Moving on.....

https://www.aclu.org/know-your-rights/prisoners-rights/#im-experiencing-discrimination-or-abuse-in-prison-because-im-transgender

It seems like you're saying they aren't recognize whereas this link says they are.  

Did you see something on the internet somewhere that said transgender people aren't protected in prison?  As far as I can tell you're fabricating a problem.  

Congrats on passing "P&R BFritz Threads 101". You catch on quick.

LOL
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2022, 09:04 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Congrats on passing "P&R BFritz Threads 101". You catch on quick.

LOL

I just applied my GMDino logic.  :)

jk I like both of them.  
Reply/Quote
Isolation from general population I guess until something or some place is built specifically for them.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(03-05-2022, 08:52 PM)Stewy Wrote: Look them up yourself and lead the discussion.
I'm not the one claiming there is.

Pretty much everything on here can be found by doing research but asking here is a lot easier.
(03-05-2022, 08:54 PM)basballguy Wrote: Are you copying me?  Tongue 

I was gonna reply to this thread too but I felt the same way.  
See above.
(03-05-2022, 09:04 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Congrats on passing "P&R BFritz Threads 101". You catch on quick.

LOL

False.

That link says transgender people are kept in individualized cells, so why wouldn't everyone just claim that they're transgender?
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2022, 10:06 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'm not the one claiming there is.

Pretty much everything on here can be found by doing research but asking here is a lot easier.
See above.

False.

That link says transgender people are kept in individualized cells, so why wouldn't everyone just claim that they're transgender?

Who's saying they aren't though?  (I don't know)  Is there something that says dudes (or girls) are identifying as the opposite sex and being refused a safe place to be?
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2022, 10:27 PM)basballguy Wrote: Who's saying they aren't though?  (I don't know)  Is there something that says dudes (or girls) are identifying as the opposite sex and being refused a safe place to be?

Who says everyone isn't claiming to be transgender? 

I haven't heard of anyone that has.
Reply/Quote
I hope I never go to prison. I mean, there's a lot of weird people in there. Who's to say a dog is safe?

Reply/Quote
(03-05-2022, 10:39 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Who says everyone isn't claiming to be transgender? 

I haven't heard of anyone that has.

Haha come on brad...you aren't the grand poobah of the the transgender world.  It's not like people are calling you up to let you know what's up one way or the other.  Just because you haven't heard of it doesn't mean it's not happening.  
Reply/Quote
Is this a legitimate political question or are we brainstorming for the next unfunny National Lampoons vehicle?
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2022, 10:51 PM)basballguy Wrote: Haha come on brad...you aren't the grand poobah of the the transgender world.  It's not like people are calling you up to let you know what's up one way or the other.  Just because you haven't heard of it doesn't mean it's not happening.  
You don't think it would be big news if someone had?
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2022, 06:05 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: If Democrats say that transgender people are the gender to which they identify, why would any male go to a male prison and risk getting raped in the shower and any violence?

Maybe we should work on making prison safer for prisoners. Then there'd be no incentive for a man to claim he identifies as a woman to avoid being raped or murdered in prison.
Reply/Quote
(03-06-2022, 01:28 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Maybe we should work on making prison safer for prisoners. Then there'd be no incentive for a man to claim he identifies as a woman to avoid being raped or murdered in prison.

The showering with women might still be a perk  Hilarious

I agree we should make it safer but that's an entirely different discussion.

The driver from my wreck is in now and I don't know anyone that has talked to him in years but word was that he wasn't doing too well in there.
Reply/Quote
(03-06-2022, 01:24 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: You don't think it would be big news if someone had?

I’ve worked for a commutations company in corrections for 5 years. Absolutely nothing that happens in corrections ends up in the news.
Reply/Quote
(03-06-2022, 08:43 AM)basballguy Wrote: I’ve worked for a commutations company in corrections for 5 years.  Absolutely nothing that happens in corrections ends up in the news.

It wouldn't be happening inside the corrections. It would be happening before they went in.
Reply/Quote