Bates
Hubbard
Bell
Other (Specify)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Jersey Are You Going To Buy?!
With the draft all wrapped up, I figured I'd see what jersey people are going to buy if they're going to get a new one for this upcoming season.

Are you going to go with Burrow, who's our new golden boy and will lead us to our first playoff win in three decades?

Chase, who's the flashy pick, could be a superstar, maybe a strong candidate for ROY, and possibly lead the league in receiving in the future?

Mixon, who's a stud and could be a cornerstone of us winning games this year and could be a top 5 back if our line performs?

Higgins or Boyd as sleepers?

Bates or Bell at safety?

Hubbard at DE?

Someone else?
Reply/Quote
I need to get a Burrow and it'll probably be in black.

For orange, I'll get that next year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-04-2021, 11:33 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I need to get a Burrow and it'll probably be in black.

For orange, I'll get that next year.

I'll probably go Chase just because I want the flashy pick and the superstar.

Then again, rolling around in a Burrow jersey just says "I'm a boss.  I'm the leader.  I command respect."

I might have to change my decision or go one orange and one black.

Thanks for the idea ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
#94 in black.
Reply/Quote
I went with "other (specify)". ...

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(05-04-2021, 11:52 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I went with "other (specify)".  ...

[Image: giphy.gif]

This without the vote.

They can have my money when they start playing like an actual NFL team.
Reply/Quote
I'd look to get a custom Ocho Cinco jersey or one with my last name on the back and my old hockey number.

I'd probably end up getting the white jersey. The orange looks so bland. The black looks better, but still kinda meh.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
I won’t be buying a jersey either. I will never buy another jersey with a current players name on the back of it. The only jersey I want is one with 00 on it with my last name on the back of it. I just don’t know where to go to find one.

If found, I will buy the new orange jersey.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
I like the new jerseys, but I also find wearing a jersey of a guy who is 20 years younger than me seems a bit weird, but that's probably just me. Add in that I have been fortunate enough to avoid putting on 50+ pounds in my adulthood thus far and I'll stick with my Esiason and Dillion jerseys from back in the day until further notice.

IF they make an Esiason jersey in the new format, I'd possibly bite.
Reply/Quote
I love my son.
My son loves all things Ohio State.
I hate the Shittsburgh Squealers, especially that insufferable d-bag Schmuster.

I already have a Burrow jersey, but I voted for my son, who will be rocking a Vonn Bell.
Reply/Quote
I hated the jerseys when they were leaked... They've grown on me, but I'm still not thrilled with the rounded numbers. The number 1 looks alright though, so it's gonna be Ja'Marr Chase if anybody.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Mixon cause I love being associated with a guy that broke a woman's jaw.
Reply/Quote
Whoever makes the game deciding play in our next playoff victory.

So Who knows if ill ever buy one again
Reply/Quote
(05-04-2021, 11:57 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: This without the vote.

They can have my money when they start playing like an actual NFL team.

Seems like they are living rent free in your head already. Might as well get a jersey and have something for it.

Hey, this seems appropriate.... When it is time to get you a jersey and they are winning, I will pay for 100% of the jersey if you let me get you a custom #21 "Fairweather"?
Reply/Quote
I used to wear jerseys all the time, but not so much now. Some of my favorites were to get ex-Bengals with new teams. They were Mitchell and Ness (usually) and bought of ebay or chineese knock offs, a couple favs:

Bill Bergy (Eagles)
Boomer Esison (NYJ
Charlie Joiner (Pats)
Corey Dillon (Pats)

May look to get a AJ (Cards) this year or an Andy Dalton (Bears).......ok j/k
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-04-2021, 02:17 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Whoever makes the game deciding play in our next playoff victory.

So  Who knows if ill ever buy one again

Hey, can I add you to my list of offers to buy your jersey once that happens?

I'll get you a #21 "Fairweather"
Reply/Quote
(05-04-2021, 02:16 PM)motoarch Wrote: Mixon cause I love being associated with a guy that broke a woman's jaw.

You may want to look into a Pooka Williams 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-04-2021, 02:22 PM)PDub80 Wrote: Hey, can I add you to my list of offers to buy your jersey once that happens?

I'll get you a #21 "Fairweather"

Ive been here a long time....

But call me whatever you like it doesnt matter to me.

Just cause i dont want to buy a jersey doesnt mean i stopped being a fan lol
Reply/Quote
(05-04-2021, 02:19 PM)PDub80 Wrote: Seems like they are living rent free in your head already. Might as well get a jersey and have something for it.

Hey, this seems appropriate.... When it is time to get you a jersey and they are winning, I will pay for 100% of the jersey if you let me get you a custom #21 "Fairweather"?

Oh blow it out your ass. I've been a fan of this team for as long as I can remember. Just because I don't fork over my money for their shit product doesn't make me a fairweather fan - it makes me a fan with a brain in my head.
Reply/Quote
Pro tips for wearing a jersey:

https://www.stitchfix.com/men/blog/features/football-jersey-style/

That's my contribution to the forum for the day.
Reply/Quote