Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.57 Average
Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation
(06-29-2023, 04:24 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: They found HB and his underreporting of over 8.3 million and counting. They found the cheat HB who committed fraud by saying he paid $25,000 for a golf membership but it was for a sex club.

What good does it do to catch rich tax cheats like HB and then not take them to trial and if guilty, put them in prison.

Bro.... I'm saying...

https://www.npr.org/2023/01/13/1148379013/the-trump-organization-has-been-ordered-to-pay-1-61-million-for-tax-fraud
https://www.npr.org/2019/11/07/777287610/judge-says-trump-must-pay-2-million-over-misuse-of-foundation-funds

Nobody voted for Hunter for anything.
You want to make Trump POTUS.

You see anything funny there?
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2023, 03:52 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I recall Democrats always saying whistleblowers are honorable and should be trusted. 

All Democrats? And are they saying about all whistleblowers should be trusted all the time? 

Kind of sounds like you are engaging in black and white thinking. Yeah people get very hyped about whistleblowers and sometimes don't treat what they are saying with a skeptical eye. Some of those people are Republicans too though. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-29-2023, 04:24 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: They found HB and his underreporting of over 8.3 million and counting. They found the cheat HB who committed fraud by saying he paid $25,000 for a golf membership but it was for a sex club.

What good does it do to catch rich tax cheats like HB and then not take them to trial and if guilty, put them in prison.

Isn't that what the NY case against Trump is?  His being a tax cheat by changing the values of his properties on a whim and not what they were actually valued at?

You know, one of those "witch hunts" you keep railing against.

And didn't Hunter pay his back taxes already and that was one of the factors to him getting a plea deal that was more favorable?

I mean he COULD have denied everything, played the victim, attacked the investigators, etc...but I don't know who thinks that would be a good idea.  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(06-29-2023, 04:29 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It is strange you use two known business people to denounce the innocence of Hunter Biden. Help us out, what business in China, Ukraine and Romania is HB in exactly? If Ivanka underreported her income in foreign countries by over 8 million dollars, she too should go to jail. But, I guess I missed where she committed a crime.

HB admitted he committed crimes. The question becomes is will he be treated fairly, the same way others were treated for their crimes?

Don't know what you mean by "denouncing" Hunter Biden's "innocence." I've neither announced or denounced it.

My post was about how Hunter's investigation is only a faux political storm to create a counter narrative about Joe Biden. That's just to help Trump by diverting attention from his many investigations and bad public behavior--and to create more false equivalence, like "both sides" have equally corrupt leaders under investigation. 

The allusion in the bolded was to concrete evidence of Trump's use of his office to bend U.S. foreign policy (which represents the nation) to personal gain. THAT'S what's needed to impeach or otherwise damage Joe. But so far no such evidence has been forthcoming. 

The Senate had the goods on Trump, but like a good regime party beholden to its leader and not the people who elected them, the GOP decided NOT to hold him to the same standards as it would any other gov. official vested with the highest responsibility and expectation of ethical behavior--because he was in office. If they sincerely held that standard, would they be trying so hard now to prove that Joe has sunk as low as Trump? How could they do anything about "corruption" if presidents in office can't be prosecuted? 

Seven Benghazi investigations finally revealed that Hilary had an authorized server. That allowed Trump to be elected. If it were really about Benghazi, they'd have stopped at one, since all material questions were settled there. But McCarthy publicly gauged the success of those investigations on how they harmed Hilary. 

Same here. If Hunter is punished for fraud and nothing rubs off on Joe--if Joe isn't using Chinese money for membership in a sex club--then for the RWM and GOP Congress the project is a failure.  Another investigation will be needed. Five more if necessary, and more "whistleblowers." 

Hunter has already been treated the same way others are--except he has a GOP Congress and RWM on him as well. That's unlikely to happen to us, even if we underreport 100 million in income over 10 years.

Unlike Hunter, the "known business people" you refer to were part of our government, and could parley that power into considerable financial gain. 

But you miss the "crime" here, because only an ethical norm was violated on the face of things, and there has been no fanatical politically motivated drive to investigate these two. MSM doesn't flow from one cycle of "breaking news" hysteria to another. These two were less qualified to be presidential advisors than Hunter was to sit on the board of a for profit corporation, but "No crime" so ok? 

Shades of Whitewater. No way an "investigation," and then another, couldn't find one eventually? SOMETHING at least? 
Reply/Quote
So, I am just going to drop this here: https://static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2023/07/2023.06.30-David-Weiss-1.pdf
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(07-04-2023, 09:58 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: So, I am just going to drop this here: https://static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2023/07/2023.06.30-David-Weiss-1.pdf

Why didn't he denounce the whistleblowers? I thought he there was a plea deal pending. He needs to brought in front of Congress ASAP? Either he lied or Garland lies, or both lied.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(07-04-2023, 11:52 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote:  Why didn't he denounce the whistleblowers? I thought he there was a plea deal pending. He needs to brought in front of Congress ASAP? Either he lied or Garland lies, or both lied.

The criminal investigation is not closed yet, which means the documents are still under a court ordered seal. He contradicted much of what the whistleblowers have said without just calling them liars. He also has offered to testify on the matter (thus his last line about looking forward to speaking with them more on the matter). I'm curious what you are saying he and/or Garland have lied about.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(07-04-2023, 11:52 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote:  Why didn't he denounce the whistleblowers? I thought he there was a plea deal pending. He needs to brought in front of Congress ASAP? Either he lied or Garland lies, or both lied.

Plea deal PENDING...until a judge hits the gavel on that deal pending is all it is therefore the investigation/case remains open

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">His restrictions began under Barr who mandated all investigations be run through him as a protection racket for his Boss. M <a href="https://t.co/wo1VWBtkwy">pic.twitter.com/wo1VWBtkwy</a></p>&mdash; Victor L. Nickson (@VictorLNickson2) <a href="https://twitter.com/VictorLNickson2/status/1678556842933518336?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 11, 2023</a></blockquote> [Image: F0tujCgaQAAFRls?format=jpg&name=large]
Reply/Quote
I started a thread on Lutz. Simples solution he said he told FBI in Brussels in 2019 Biden took a bribe from China and he has the evidence. He could full of crap, but as of now he skipped bail and not under custody. But, he is starting to tell his story.
More potential smoke for Joe Biden taking bribes from China.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
So far the whistleblowers have been a Chinese spy and a Russian oligarch who disputes the GOP claims. Plus, Jack Smith is just smacking down all claims from the GOP when he has no incentive to lie about it.

Really batting 1.000 here.

Reply/Quote
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">OOF -- Morning Joe absolutely skewered Comer for going on Newsmax last Friday &amp; saying Gal Luft, who has since been indicted on a variety of charges, is &quot;very credible, &amp; the people on MSNBC who made fun of me when I said I had an informant who was missing should feel like fools&quot; <a href="https://t.co/X9DV4HjX9D">pic.twitter.com/X9DV4HjX9D</a></p>&mdash; Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) <a href="https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1678764564291391488?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 11, 2023</a></blockquote> 
Reply/Quote
(07-11-2023, 11:38 AM)GMDino Wrote: <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">OOF -- Morning Joe absolutely skewered Comer for going on Newsmax last Friday &amp; saying Gal Luft, who has since been indicted on a variety of charges, is &quot;very credible, &amp; the people on MSNBC who made fun of me when I said I had an informant who was missing should feel like fools&quot; <a href="https://t.co/X9DV4HjX9D">pic.twitter.com/X9DV4HjX9D</a></p>&mdash; Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) <a href="https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1678764564291391488?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 11, 2023</a></blockquote> 

As I said, the FBI sent not 1 but 6 F.B.I. agents n 2019 to Brussels to interview him. Why didn't they arrest him then. He says he worked for the same Chinese company as Joe and Hunter Biden.

I know liberals think the DOJ and F.B.I is unbiased, yet each day we find out there are based starting with a fake Russian Collusion Trump investigation. Fox news called the fake dossier was not verified in early 2017. Fox was right and all the liberal media outlets were wrong. Durham concluded the F.B.I. and. the DOJ were corrupt. So hard for me to believe they are not capable of setting up a dual citizen when they set up the POTUS using fake F.I.S.A. warrants and no verified intelligence to even launch an investigation.

Those are facts we now know.

Reply/Quote
(07-11-2023, 01:03 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: As I said, the FBI sent not 1 but 6 F.B.I. agents n 2019 to Brussels to interview him. Why didn't they arrest him then. He says he worked for the same Chinese company as Joe and Hunter Biden.

I know liberals think the DOJ and F.B.I is unbiased, yet each day we find out there are based starting with a fake Russian Collusion Trump investigation. Fox news called the fake dossier was not verified in early 2017. Fox was right and all the liberal media outlets were wrong. Durham concluded the F.B.I. and. the DOJ were corrupt. So hard for me to believe they are not capable of setting up a dual citizen when they set up the POTUS using fake F.I.S.A. warrants and no verified intelligence to even launch an investigation.

They were so right that they found a deal of 800 millions dollars with Dominion and claim they were entertainment and not a news company. 

Why would we believe these propagandist fools ?

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(07-11-2023, 01:03 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: As I said, the FBI sent not 1 but 6 F.B.I. agents n 2019 to Brussels to interview him. Why didn't they arrest him then. He says he worked for the same Chinese company as Joe and Hunter Biden.

2 of the prosecutors (Ghosh and Richenthal) sent to interview him in 2019 were the signees on the criminal complaint maybe they were after him all along

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(07-11-2023, 01:16 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: They were so right that they found a deal of 800 millions dollars with Dominion and claim they were entertainment and not a news company. 

Why would we believe these propagandist fools ?

Again, Fox nailed no Trump Russian Collusion while your news sources never asking even one legitimate defense of the fake Dossier. In the end, all of your news sources were 100% right and Fox news was 100% right for almost 3 years.

Reply/Quote
(07-11-2023, 02:15 PM)pally Wrote: 2 of the prosecutors (Ghosh and Richenthal)  sent to interview him in 2019 were the signees on the criminal complaint maybe they were after him all along

Maybe they were. Again F.B.I show us. the meeting notes and tesify to Comer and Jordan committees what was said and how they followed up.

If anyone said they had proof in 2019 Biden took a bribe, wouldn't that generate a lengthy investigation.

Reply/Quote
(07-11-2023, 08:32 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Again, Fox nailed no Trump Russian Collusion while your news sources licked the nuts of Schiff and the liberal media never asking even one legitimate defense of the fake Dossier. In the end, all of your news sources were 100% right and Fox news was 100% right for almost 3 years.

No. You live in alternative facts ... You lost your link to reality. 

My source ? My news sources don't give a flying f*** to what happens to Biden or Trump.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(07-11-2023, 08:32 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Again, Fox nailed no Trump Russian Collusion while your news sources licked the nuts of Schiff and the liberal media never asking even one legitimate defense of the fake Dossier. In the end, all of your news sources were 100% right and Fox news was 100% right for almost 3 years.

The irony of someone talking about how much the media and politicians were wrong about collusion while espousing unfounded conspiracy theories and parroting propaganda talking points is so delicious.

(07-11-2023, 08:34 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Maybe they were. Again F.B.I show us. the meeting notes and tesify to Comer and Jordan committees what was said and how they followed up.

If anyone said they had proof in 2019 Biden took a bribe, wouldn't that generate a lengthy investigation.

Not necessarily. If our law enforcement opened a lengthy investigation into every claim like that they would be even busier than they already are. Claims like this are assessed on credibility before an investigation is opened. In this instance the DOJ potentially already had information that the person making the claims was a Chinese spy dating back to the 2016 election. That causes the credibility assessment to be low which may result in a cursory glance and nothing more.

Reply/Quote

I've asked this in jungle noise when we complain that the announcers dare to talk up QBs who win the SB and MVPs and stuff, but what is the obsessions with comparing effusive praise to homosexual acts, mostly of an oral nature?
Reply/Quote