Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.57 Average
Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation
(07-12-2023, 02:03 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I've asked this in jungle noise when we complain that the announcers dare to talk up QBs who win the SB and MVPs and stuff, but what is the obsessions with comparing effusive praise to homosexual acts, mostly of an oral nature?

Hmmm, what's on your mind son?  Mellow

What makes you think his comments are homosexual[male to male]??? Hmm
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(07-12-2023, 05:09 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Hmmm, what's on your mind son?  Mellow

What makes you think his comments are homosexual[male to male]??? Hmm

Because the idea of women doing it wouldn't be used as an insult. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It appears Wednesday the whistleblowers will be SWORN. IN AND TESTIFY IN Congress. If you have not seen them, they are long term IRS investigators with one being the lead investigator who has led many high end tax evasion investigations.

It appears Comer will also reveal the hidden money paid to the Biden(s) through a series of LLC's set up as shell companies to launder money. I know liberals want to ignore all of the facts uncovered by the Comer and Grasserly investigations, but rather than attack those sworn under oath to tell the truth, I suggest you keep an open mind. If you do, I think you may start to see fora the first time this may be the biggest scandal of out life time.

I always say follow the money. Comer's team is uncovering a money laundering scheme perpetrated by the Biden family. The US Treasury department discovered 100's of SARS. These are red flags of possible illegal transactions. More to come.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
If there is evidence of wrongdoing by Joe Biden, then I will happily support an impeachment.

I am curious, why aren't they calling Weiss in to testify? He offered to discuss it all in further detail.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2023, 09:17 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: If there is evidence of wrongdoing by Joe Biden, then I will happily support an impeachment.

I am curious, why aren't they calling Weiss in to testify? He offered to discuss it all in further detail.
Weiss not only refused, it appears DOJ attorneys in D.C. and California also are refusing to testify.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2023, 11:56 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Weiss not only refused, it appears DOJ attorneys in D.C. and California also are refusing to testify.

he can't discuss an ongoing case

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(07-14-2023, 11:56 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Weiss not only refused, it appears DOJ attorneys in D.C. and California also are refusing to testify.

He refused, yet specifically stated in his letter he looked forward to talking about it in more detail. Am I not remembering that correctly?

Also, keep in mind that if Weiss were to lie in these letters, something he would have nothing to gain by doing, he could also be charged with lying to Congress.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2023, 09:17 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: If there is evidence of wrongdoing by Joe Biden, then I will happily support an impeachment.

The right thing to do, but it puts Democrats at a tremendous disadvantage in the current system,

given that the other party will never impeach a president, if Trump, even if he shoots someone on 5th Avenue.

Both parties need to hold to democratic norms.
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2023, 12:23 PM)pally Wrote: he can't discuss an ongoing case

They are not going to discuss the specifics of the case, questions are did he have full autonomy to bring charges in DC and California as he previously stated? Did Garland give him full autonomy? Those questions will be answered at some point because someone lied. Garland lied or Weiss lied.

I would think a judge approving a please deal on HB also may ask the Weiss team those questions prior to approving the plea deal. I would think the judge may also want to listen to the hearing on Wednesday with whistleblowers sworn in for testimony under threat of perjury to tell the truth, the whole truth.

Reply/Quote
(07-17-2023, 01:22 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: They are not going to discuss the specifics of the case, questions are did he have full autonomy to bring charges in DC and California as he previously stated? Did Garland give him full autonomy? Those questions will be answered at some point because someone lied. Garland lied or Weiss lied.

I would think a judge approving a please deal on HB also may ask the Weiss team those questions prior to approving the plea deal. I would think the judge may also want to listen to the hearing on Wednesday with whistleblowers sworn in for testimony under threat of perjury to tell the truth, the whole truth.

Seriously, you are naive if you don’t think House Republicans wouldn’t be demanding answers to questions he can’t answer. Then they will grandstand claiming Weiss was lying to protect the Biden’s. Same crap at every hearing.

If I were anyone in the executive branch, I would tell
Mr Jordan, that they will respond to a Congressional subpoena when he does

Reply/Quote
(07-17-2023, 06:09 PM)pally Wrote: Seriously, you are naive if you don’t think House Republicans wouldn’t be demanding answers to questions he can’t answer.  Then they will grandstand claiming Weiss was lying to protect the Biden’s.  Same crap at every hearing.

If I were anyone in the executive branch, I would tell
Mr Jordan, that they will respond to a Congressional subpoena when he does

You are confused. The DOJ and FBI are not a part of the executive branch. I can see why you are confused, Biden uses the judicial branch as though they work for him.

Reply/Quote
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/former-fbi-agent-confirms-key-details-of-hunter-biden-whistleblower-testimony-gop-says
"The former FBI agent who served as the supervisor of the federal investigation into Hunter Biden at the IRS confirmed key portions of the whistleblower testimony concerning alleged political interference by the Biden administration into the investigation, Republicans on the House Oversight Committee said Monday.

"Today, a former FBI supervisory special agent assigned to the FBI’s Wilmington office and the Biden criminal investigation confirmed key portions of the IRS whistleblower’s testimony," Committee Chair Rep. James Comer, R-Ky., said in a statement.

"The night before the interview of Hunter Biden, both Secret Service headquarters and the Biden transition team were tipped off about the planned interview. On the day of the Hunter Biden interview, federal agents were told to stand by and could not approach Hunter Biden—they had to wait for his call. As a result of the change in plans, IRS and FBI criminal investigators never got to interview Hunter Biden as part of the investigation," Comer said."

I am heading to Alaska on a cruise ship so I will miss the whistleblowers testimony Wednesday. My interest is to see if they can tie in the money earned by HB and family from foreign countries.

Reply/Quote
"This is quickly coming down to: who are you going to believe? The Biden Justice Department that said parents were terrorists who say Catholics were extremists, who censored Americans First Amendment free speech rights, or these two whistleblowers who have impeccable records," Jordan told Ingraham in response.

Reply/Quote
(07-18-2023, 02:07 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I am heading to Alaska on a cruise ship so I will miss the whistleblowers testimony Wednesday. My interest is to see if they can tie in the money earned by HB and family from foreign countries.

Enjoy your time away from the doom and gloom 24/7 news cycle.

Some people get consumed by the stuff...

That's what makes faux news #1.
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2023, 02:12 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: "This is quickly coming down to: who are you going to believe? The Biden Justice Department that said parents were terrorists who say Catholics were extremists, who censored Americans First Amendment free speech rights, or these two whistleblowers who have impeccable records," Jordan told Ingraham in response.

I believe the Justice Department until proofs are taken to the court. I'm not going to trust Ingraham in any multiverse. She's a crook and she likes it.

As Gosar, her own siblings say that she's a complete fool.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(07-18-2023, 05:57 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: I believe the Justice Department until proofs are taken to the court. I'm not going to trust Ingraham in any multiverse. She's a crook and she likes it.

As Gosar, her own siblings say that she's a complete fool.

I find it funny Democrats who were all in on whistleblowers against Trump and Kavanaugh now show they are hypocrites.  But it won't matter, there are now F.B.I supervisors verifying testimony of I.R.S. whistleblowers. The F.B.I. and D.O.J. is busted again showing political bias. The Twitter files already exposed them manipulating Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

Only someone blind fails to see the corruption within the D.O.J. and F.B.I. Meanwhile, they same D.O.J. goes after Trump and Republicans who jay walk. It will be exposed more and more causing a major collision course in the coming years with the justice system. 

Reply/Quote
(07-18-2023, 04:45 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Enjoy your time away from the doom and gloom 24/7 news cycle.

Some people get consumed by the stuff...

That's what makes faux news #1.

I love your jealousy. You are naive to think Fox News is not kicking their competitors rear ends and gaining due to great programming. They gain viewers because they are better at telling the news and have better entertainment personalities.

The competitors just do not match the Fox team from a.m. to p.m.

Your little digs just make you look weak and pathetic. Democrats have lost the cable news segment for all age groups. Try once to take the loss with dignity, you seem to be consumed by listening to fake news outlets. 

Reply/Quote
D.O.J. and F.B.I. cover up continues. F.B.I. evidence is becoming overwhelming they refused to go after HB and Joe Biden.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fbi-tells-agent-investigating-hunter-biden-not-answer-certain-questions-case-report
"The FBI has told a former supervisory agent investigating Hunter Biden that he was expected to not answer certain questions from the House Oversight Committee concerning the case.

The message was relayed in a redacted letter from FBI general counsel Jason Jones the night before the agent was expected to testify.

In the letter, obtained by The New York Post, Jones tells the former agent that the FBI "expects that you will decline to respond to questions seeking non-public information likely covered by one or more components of executive privilege or other significant confidentiality interests, in particular information about deliberations or ongoing investigative activity in law enforcement matters."

Meanwhile, corrupt DOJ and F.B.I continue with hunt against Trump.

Reply/Quote
(07-18-2023, 07:33 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I love your jealousy. You are naive to think Fox News is not kicking their competitors rear ends and gaining due to great programming. They gain viewers because they are better at telling the news and have better entertainment personalities.

The competitors just do not match the Fox team from a.m. to p.m.

Your little digs just make you look weak and pathetic. Democrats have lost the cable news segment for all age groups. Try once to take the loss with dignity, you seem to be consumed by listening to fake news outlets. 

Jealous of people addicted to being perpetually triggered by the 24/7 news cycle? Not hardly.

Saddened they figured out how to mentally manipulate people? Yes. And they are excellent at it.

Here you are banging their drum and defending them months after their giant settlement for lying to your face on a nightly basis.

It’s sad really.
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2023, 09:15 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: D.O.J. and F.B.I. cover up continues. F.B.I. evidence is becoming overwhelming they refused to go after HB and Joe Biden.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fbi-tells-agent-investigating-hunter-biden-not-answer-certain-questions-case-report
"The FBI has told a former supervisory agent investigating Hunter Biden that he was expected to not answer certain questions from the House Oversight Committee concerning the case.

The message was relayed in a redacted letter from FBI general counsel Jason Jones the night before the agent was expected to testify.

In the letter, obtained by The New York Post, Jones tells the former agent that the FBI "expects that you will decline to respond to questions seeking non-public information likely covered by one or more components of executive privilege or other significant confidentiality interests, in particular information about deliberations or ongoing investigative activity in law enforcement matters."

Meanwhile, corrupt DOJ and F.B.I continue with hunt against Trump.

That’s a pretty standard guidance letter given to any federal officer testifying. Nothing nefarious about it. He can’t discuss on ongoing investigation. He can’t discuss anything that falls under executive privilege. Same guidelines have been provided for years it is not particular to this case. That’s the counsel’s job, to remind witnesses of the legal parameters of their testimony.

Reply/Quote