Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whit blames NFL...
For the pregame scuffle

Coley Harvey
ESPN Staff Writer

Andrew Whitworth on the pregame scuffle: "I'll get in trouble for this, but this is on the NFL. One of their players made a death threat on one of our players. That goes outside of football. This is on the NFL and Roger Goodell's head."

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Death threat to WHO? Burfict is the one who fought back.

Also, I don't know, we're going to kill ya - during a sporting event, talking trash, it comes out...
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:05 PM)pally Wrote: For the pregame scuffle

Coley Harvey
ESPN Staff Writer

Andrew Whitworth on the pregame scuffle: "I'll get in trouble for this, but this is on the NFL. One of their players made a death threat on one of our players. That goes outside of football. This is on the NFL and Roger Goodell's head."

Big words from Whit.... whatever.. it is what it is... move on Whit, long season ahead.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:06 PM)Yreuben.ahmed Wrote: Death threat to WHO? Burfict is the one who fought back.

Also, I don't know, we're going to kill ya - during a sporting event, talking trash, it comes out...

He is talking about the Tweet threatening Vontaze after the first Stoolers game.

"I catch Vontez on south beach im painting that boi on sight"

-- @VinnyVidiVici98
Reply/Quote
dayom
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
WHich is why I posted the question of if the league would fine or suspend Williams of Mitchell, as there is public evidence that there was premeditation to injure players.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The NFL definitely should have done something about that threat, but I think the pre-game stuff would have happened anyway.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:11 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: dayom

Yep! Vince Williams should of been suspended and the NFL should of done something about it, but instead the NFL didn't do jack and today's result is what happens.
Reply/Quote
Saw that on Twitter... also saw a typical Steelers fan's reponse.

- - -
Jacob Weinstein ‏@JacobWeinstein8 6m6 minutes ago

@KaciKustCN2 Wow, good job of the jews to spin this one. Burificit is a dirty ******
- - -

I shit you not, can't even make up that stuff. World would legitimately be a nicer place without Steelers fans.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:33 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Saw that on Twitter... also saw a typical Steelers fan's reponse.

- - -
Jacob Weinstein ‏@JacobWeinstein8 6m6 minutes ago

@KaciKustCN2 Wow, good job of the jews to spin this one. Burificit is a dirty ******
- - -

I shit you not, can't even make up that stuff. World would legitimately be a nicer place without Steelers fans.

There are a whole lot of ignorant assholes running around out there... wow...
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:13 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: The NFL definitely should have done something about that threat, but I think the pre-game stuff would have happened anyway.

Who knows. It started with Williams and Burfict. Maybe not pregame, but I can assure the rest would have happened.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:16 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: Yep! Vince Williams should of been suspended and the NFL should of done something about it, but instead the NFL didn't do jack and today's result is what happens.

I missed the pregame scrap. I just got home from game. I will see if I can find it. I just saw Burfict go have a conversation with the guy who threatened him. Then I see the announcers think it is a joke. Burfict was forced to address a situation the NFL refused to handle.. I agree with Whittworth, if Goodell handles it this never happens. I guess the NFL allows lives to be threatened in the No Fun League.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:41 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I missed the pregame scrap. I just got home from game. I will see if I can find it

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000599606/article/steelers-bengals-involved-in-pregame-scuffle
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:41 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I missed the pregame scrap. I just got home from game. I will see if I can find it

I was talking about the Tweet threat by the Stoolers Vince Williams after the first game against Vontaze, not the pre game scuffle, and Whit was talking about the threatening Tweet and the NFL not doing anything about it leads to stuff like this happening today.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:47 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: I was talking about the Tweet threat by the Stoolers Vince Williams after the first game against Vontaze, not the pre game scuffle, and Whit was talking about the threatening Tweet and the NFL not doing anything about it leads to stuff like this happening today.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25362460/steelers-lb-threatens-bengals-burfict-on-twitter-after-bell-injury
Reply/Quote
The NFL is somewhat turning into NASCAR when it comes to this kind of drama. As long as they don't come out and say that they're going to literally murder someone, the NFL is fine because it equals ratings.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Who cares, they had the chance to avenge Burfict and all they got was their butts beat and lunch money stolen. Worse yet, the Steelers left with their head held high, not even a scratch, and satisfied with their paybacks for the Bell injury.

And their left crying about some tweet from a couple months ago.

MAN UP!

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 04:26 PM)jj22 Wrote: Who cares, they had the chance to avenge Burfict and all they got was their butts beat and lunch money stolen. Worse yet, the Steelers left with their head held high, not even a scratch, and satisfied with their paybacks for the Bell injury.

And their left crying about some tweet from a couple months ago.

MAN UP!

So you think if Big Jen went down with a broken thumb the first offensive series, the Stoolers would of won that game against the Bengals with a healthy Andy??

The outcome of the game has nothing to do with the rest of it, and they were not punked by the Stoolers Vontaze went at them pre-game and throughout the game, hell even A.J. Green was mixing it up and you rarely see him do that.

Point is they were never winning that game without Andy, just as the Stoolers were never winning it without Big Jen.
Reply/Quote
Jason Cole says that the NFL is upset with the bengals and steelers for all this stuff. And that it will be Paying close attention if they meet again in the playoffs.

Makes sense when marvin said he spoke with Tomlin at his presser
Reply/Quote
It wasn't about wins and losses. It was war! They could have lost, they just didn't have to get beat up and bullied in the process. Dalton's injury had nothing to do with the inability of the Defense to side with Burfict (if they were so angry about it) and set the tone and lay Steelers players out. They either came up empty (if they tried), or their blows were ineffective jabs as the Steelers were dishing out haymackers and watching our players take trips to the locker room. They couldn't even get a good enough hit in for the concussion doctor to check on a Steelers player, the concussion spotter didn't even bat an eye for any hit they took.

All I'm saying is whining about it now is lame when they had the chance to headhunt (like the Steelers did), and either tried and failed, or didn't try. But they had the opportunity to. And the Steelers came out of it with barely a scratch.

That's how I saw that game. And that's what disappoints me the most. I had them losing this one with Dalton (and wining out) so I'm not upset about the loss.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote