Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
White Out Thursday
Looks like they are painting the orange on the field white. Might as well go in whole hog on the white tiger look

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Hopefully the crowd can assimilate and wear all white. Will be very epic.
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
That's pretty sweet. Going to look especially fresh under the lights.
Reply/Quote
Looks gray right now. Hopefully they’re doing another coat, or the lights will make a difference.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2022, 06:06 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Looks gray right now. Hopefully they’re doing another coat, or the lights will make a difference.

My guess is that is coat #1 of several.
Reply/Quote
Damn, we'll miss White on Thursday Night...well next man up
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Hope they provide T-shirts to help the uninformed. If not no big deal but would be awesome.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2022, 05:01 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Hopefully the crowd can assimilate and wear all white. Will be very epic.

The Penn State White Out. I like it. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Out_(Penn_State)
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2022, 05:01 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Hopefully the crowd can assimilate and wear all white. Will be very epic.

I'll do the color rush jersey but don't have a white coat or sweater, guess I'll shop on the road for something cheap
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2022, 06:46 PM)phil413 Wrote: I'll do the color rush jersey but don't have a white coat or sweater, guess I'll shop on the road for something cheap

Just put the white jersey over a sweatshirt/hoodie
Reply/Quote
Gonna look sick! Cool
Reply/Quote
I'd like to see a white out and hopefully the crowd is charged up.

I love this clip I had been looking for it and just came across it again. Hopefully we see some of this on Thursday night.
Reply/Quote
This is somehow racist.

Or reverse-racism.

Or maybe even double reverse-racism.
Reply/Quote
I'm on a plane in Newark, headed to South Africa for work for 53 days. Cheer the Bengals into first in my absence!
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2022, 06:46 PM)phil413 Wrote: I'll do the color rush jersey but don't have a white coat or sweater, guess I'll shop on the road for something cheap

Or maybe you could just man up and go without a sweater in 70 degree weather..
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2022, 10:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Or maybe you could just man up and go without a sweater in 70 degree weather..

Going to be 50 at game time... 

I just bought some crazy white/black pants at Amazon.  Going all out.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
I have a stupid question. If helmets/uniforms will be white do they make any changes in practice? Given a QB has to scan the field quickly does he need some time looking for the white instead of orange?
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2022, 01:34 PM)R3stangs Wrote: I have a stupid question. If helmets/uniforms will be white do they make any changes in practice? Given a QB has to scan the field quickly does he need some time looking for the white instead of orange?

They started practicing with the white helmets last week.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2022, 02:00 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: They started practicing with the white helmets last week.

Cool. Thanks Truck.
Reply/Quote