Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
White Out Thursday
(09-30-2022, 02:51 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Me neither. Not only do the mock ups look bad, they make no sense. The Bengals orange and white helmets both match the stripes on a Bengal tiger. I've never seen a Bengal tiger that was black with orange stripes.

Yeah, I want them to at least stay somewhat realistic. What we have now are the best 2 helmets ever.

Stick with them.

(09-30-2022, 03:25 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: I think it was cool that this was the game with most attendance ever at PBS, sorry Paycor Stadium.   What a great game for that.  Awesome uniforms, the Ring of Honor for Anderson and Curtis, and the fans seemed to get involved as well.  I got tickets for my Mom and her husband to the game.  They told me they had a great time and really enjoyed the entire experience.  They thought it was really cool to be part of history too.  

Here is a picture they sent me.  You can see across the field most in the stands are wearing white aside from some Dolphins colors mixed in.

[Image: WrXFFp0.jpg]

What a change things have been.  From several years ago wondering if enough tickets would be sold to the game to have it be on TV to the most attended game in Bengals history.  My Mom called me today and she could not rave enough about how awesome the experience was.  She was really impressed with everything from getting into the stadium to how the game presented to those in attendance.  So hats off to the Bengals organization.  Also with the head in the foreground of the picture, no pun intended with hats off.  :)

Awesome George. Sweet pic and sweet hearing about everyone having such a great time at the game.

Thought it was epic with the new helmets and the white out. Rock On

(10-01-2022, 12:31 PM)Sled21 Wrote: We're undefeated in the white helmets

Yeah baby, the new streak has started. Cool
Reply/Quote