Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Who-Dey Hype Videos.
(01-26-2022, 01:12 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: From May 21st, 2021
Ain't gonna lie, I'm a Star Wars geek that got a little misty eyed. They nailed it

Im pretty sure it moved and I aint sure how to feel about it...it's gotta be direct contact right? lol
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote
This is pretty outstanding.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bengals/comments/s3s50r/oh_my_god_aka_burrow_hype_video/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 10:45 AM)pally Wrote: I can't tell who was mic'd up

It’s Mike Hilton. I love watching his reactions to every big play on offense
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 09:26 PM)pally Wrote:

Wow...this one....
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 09:36 PM)HarleyDog Wrote:

This Rayne Johnson pretty big in Country? Think I have heard his name before but I don't follow Country much.

I am more of a rocker but I liked this vid. Way to represent Rayne. Rock On
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 08:45 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: This Rayne Johnson pretty big in Country? Think I have heard his name before but I don't follow Country much.

Never heard of him either. It was on the side bar while watching other youtube Bengals videos. So I clicked and thought it was cool.

Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 08:45 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: This Rayne Johnson pretty big in Country? Think I have heard his name before but I don't follow Country much.

I don't listen to a lot of country, but he's got a dang good voice.
Reply/Quote
I had some great ideas for a video, I just have no idea who you do it....lol
Reply/Quote
not a video but support from our southern fan base

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
GMFB Kyle Brandt's AFC Championship pick. It became a surprising hype video

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-28-2022, 01:37 PM)pally Wrote: GMFB Kyle Brandt's AFC Championship pick.  It became a surprising hype video

Fantastic! Lol love that Kyle Brandt dude and Kay!!! MORE COWBELL LMAO!!! Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2022, 01:37 PM)pally Wrote: GMFB Kyle Brandt's AFC Championship pick.  It became a surprising hype video

I just saw this on another site...lol.  just...lol
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2022, 06:43 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Fantastic! Lol love that Gil Brandt dude and Kay!!! MORE COWBELL LMAO!!! Hilarious

I counted 134 strikes against the bell. Holy shit, he thinks were going to put up 134 pts against the Chiefs? Yeah, so do I.  Ninja

Reply/Quote
(01-28-2022, 08:14 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I counted 134 strikes against the bell. Holy shit, he thinks were going to put up 134 pts against the Chiefs? Yeah, so do I.  Ninja

YES!!! Hilarious
Reply/Quote

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 01:12 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: From May 21st, 2021
Ain't gonna lie, I'm a Star Wars geek that got a little misty eyed. They nailed it

Would love to see this video expanded when Bengals win and bring the Lombardi Trophy to Cincinnati. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 11:33 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Would love to see this video expanded when Bengals win and bring the Lombardi Trophy to Cincinnati. 

My favorite parts
The Vonn Bell/Juju hit transition to Zac Taylor/Paul Brown

"There are stories about what happened" Ken Riley . . . but the look on Munoz' face. You young'ns see this kind, gentle, smiling, loving soul on your pre-season game telecasts. He didn't get into the HOF due to his kindness. He's walking out looking like "Where's the fool whose ass I will be beating up and down the field all day?" The first time I watched, that's where I had to wipe my eyes a little.

The rise of the music at "This September" and the toss to Ja'marr in his workout followed by my absolute favorite bit

"The Dark Side" if you pause it right after he says that and just stare at it for a little bit with the ball still in Joe's hands . . . that Dark Side that I think that the video creator was trying to present? That's the last dying seconds of a world without a Joe Burrow NFL TD pass.

"The Jedi" as Chase is coming out to the Draft stage and grabs his new Bengals hat.

"The Force . . . it's calling to you." during McPherson's practice kick. The look on the face of the holder after the kick "Holy shit!"

Also like the early cut away from Joe scrambling and the long toss to Higgins. The show just enough to see that Higgins is making the adjustment to the ball and the defender isn't and then the cutaway as if to say "trust me, he caught it."
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Not strictly bengals related but burrow related.

The LSU social media team are best in all of footballs

Their heisman hype for burrow was great.

https://youtu.be/2gVoq8YO41I

Don’t know how to embed videos. If anyone wants to would be appreciated
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 03:32 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote:

Might be my fave Bengal Boys vid yet lol
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 03:32 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote:

Wow. This DJ Reader one is fantastic!  (And Kay was the only one of the 4 to pick the Bengals over the Titans?)
Reply/Quote