• 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Who-Dey Hype Videos.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 09:49 AM)CorpusChristiBengal Wrote:

Hilarious

That was truly uninspiring. How many valiums did they pop before singing that?  LOL
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Nsfw (Bengals and Chiefs fan reactions)

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 04:40 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote:

Thank you!  Keep 'em coming!
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 04:45 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Nsfw (Bengals and Chiefs fan reactions)

LOL . . . while this was awesome to watch, I got hosed leading up to it.

I clicked on that stupid Unisom induced Here We Go song posted by CorpusChristyBengal and scrolled down while finding out how dreadful it is. I saw your post, knew it would load up in another tab so I clicked on it and was going to scroll back to turn off the Steelers song.

My old laptop froze, but kept playing that damn song. I couldn't close it down, I couldn't mute it . . . I got almost all of the way through the song when it finally allowed me to scroll back. Forever scarred but I'll recover.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 10:45 AM)pally Wrote: I can't tell who was mic'd up

Taylor (WR) makes me feel like I have enough NFL height to play.
Reply/Quote

Am I nuts or does "Dream On" go with this clip really well? Might mess around next few days and make a full season highlight with that song. Just thought u guys might like that little quick snippet.

Cigar
Reply/Quote
Here is a good one, not sure if it has been posted yet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiU3QjTAFrc
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 09:56 AM)Big_Ern Wrote: Here is a good one, not sure if it has been posted yet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiU3QjTAFrc

Good Stuff! Thanks for posting that Big_Ern. Tiger Who Dey
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 03:03 AM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote:

Am I nuts or does "Dream On" go with this clip really well?  Might mess around next few days and make a full season highlight with that song.  Just thought u guys might like that little quick snippet.

Goes really well with that clip. Thanks for sharing this, that feeling of going to the Superbowl is insane. Smirk

I never had it cause I became a fan during the last Superbowl we were at.
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 09:56 AM)Big_Ern Wrote: Here is a good one, not sure if it has been posted yet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiU3QjTAFrc

Fantastic vid. Really shows how ignorant and classless some Chiefs fans are. I would be ashamed if I was them lol
Reply/Quote

Man this is so awesome.  Ja'Marr is a great player and seems like a really cool dude.  Who Dey

Cigar
Reply/Quote

AFCCG mic'd up. Best Bengals related video ever!

Cigar
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 08:32 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Fantastic vid. Really shows how ignorant and classless some Chiefs fans are. I would be ashamed if I was them lol

And one asshat Browns fan who felt it necessary to chirp during the early stages of the game.  I personally know quite a few Browns fans, be they family, friends or coworkers, and us winning the super bowl will kill them, especially after they thought they'd be having the magical season this year.  Man, if/when that happens, they better run and hide because I am going to be unbearable to live with LOL
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 01:44 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: And one asshat Browns fan who felt it necessary to chirp during the early stages of the game.  I personally know quite a few Browns fans, be they family, friends or coworkers, and us winning the super bowl will kill them, especially after they thought they'd be having the magical season this year.  Man, if/when that happens, they better run and hide because I am going to be unbearable to live with LOL

Hilarious SAME.  Many of my drinking buddies here in Columbus are Browns fans and for some reason these idiots think they can talk down to the Bengals.  Well I bought an AFC CHAMPIONS hat on Sunday night and will be wearing it an obnoxious amount of times around those guys. Cool

Cigar
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 02:07 PM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote: Hilarious SAME.  Many of my drinking buddies here in Columbus are Browns fans and for some reason these idiots think they can talk down to the Bengals.  Well I bought an AFC CHAMPIONS hat on Sunday night and will be wearing it an obnoxious amount of times around those guys. Cool

I hope they sell those varsity jackets that have the Super Bowl patch on them because I will buy one and wear it to our family cookout on July 4th  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 01:44 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: And one asshat Browns fan who felt it necessary to chirp during the early stages of the game.  I personally know quite a few Browns fans, be they family, friends or coworkers, and us winning the super bowl will kill them, especially after they thought they'd be having the magical season this year.  Man, if/when that happens, they better run and hide because I am going to be unbearable to live with LOL

Hilarious

Seriously made me spit out my coffee lol

Lets do it!!! Smirk
Reply/Quote