Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Who-Dey" Is Offensive?!
(12-09-2015, 04:02 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Kinda looks like he's trying to sport an afro there.  Don't black have afros?

Maybe he has black in him? Why does it matter?
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 04:02 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Kinda looks like he's trying to sport an afro there.  Don't black have afros?

My friend had an afro he was not black.. Nor Racist.  He just had common sense.  

[Image: main-qimg-f31b6f3406200ccb83d0bab20952b2..._webp=true]
Reply/Quote

Or head full pubic hair LOL
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 04:10 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: My friend had an afro he was not black.. Nor Racist.  He just had common sense.  

[Image: main-qimg-f31b6f3406200ccb83d0bab20952b2..._webp=true]
Love Bob.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 04:10 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Maybe he has black in him? Why does it matter?

Because imitating something black people do is racist per his words.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 03:30 PM)Fresno B Wrote: PC= the world moving forward

Non PC= not caring who you offend and unable to see how you offend

This pretty much sums it up.

PC = protecting SOFT peoples Feelings

Non PC = Saying what you feel without worry of offending someone.

Remember kids.... Only you can allow things to offend you. If you show it doesnt bother you people will stop using it
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 04:13 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Or head full pubic hair LOL

Chia head  Ninja
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 04:24 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: PC = protecting SOFT peoples Feelings

Remember kids....  Only you can allow things to offend you. If you show it doesnt bother you people will stop using it

Let me guess, you're one of those straight, white, males who heroically finds nothing offensive?
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 04:43 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Let me guess, you're one of those straight, white, males who heroically finds nothing offensive?

He may find stereotyping a little bit offensive.

Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 04:50 PM)michaelsean Wrote: He may find stereotyping a little bit offensive.

If he does he is SOFT.  In all seriousness, this who dey case is pretty weak, but I do find it interesting there is a segment of the population that hears someone complain about something being offensive and then makes it their quest to say/do that thing in response.  
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 04:54 PM)Nately120 Wrote: If he does he is SOFT.  In all seriousness, this who dey case is pretty weak, but I do find it interesting there is a segment of the population that hears someone complain about something being offensive and then makes it their quest to say/do that thing in response.  

Who Dey   Ninja
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 04:43 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Let me guess, you're one of those straight, white, males who heroically finds nothing offensive?

I try not to let things offend me.  Because spending my life offended by everything isnt how i want to live.

Now a days people seem to be going out of their way to be offended by something.  Looking for something to be offended by,

then you have the crusaiders that if they hear something has offended someone it is now the new worst thing ever even if it has no baring on them or they were never offended by it till they heard someone else was. 

The Best instance of this is when a word is used as slang for a different meaning that what the word actually has. 

But generally its best to flip it if it is something you might find offense and its being used for just that purpose then not acting or being offended by it will stop that pretty quick.  People only try to offend you to get a reaction... just simply deny them that reaction.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 04:24 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: PC = protecting SOFT peoples Feelings

Remember kids....  Only you can allow things to offend you. If you show it doesnt bother you people will stop using it
Non PC equals a certain population of Americans who are feeling karma for the past.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 03:31 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm getting offended by all the people who get offended by all the people labeling everything offensive.

I take offense to this.   Ninja
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
This.....is.....ridiculous. The world officially sucks....full of douchebags looking for ANYTHING to ***** about.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 03:57 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: I think this is him...  I think he is upset cause he looks like Jared Fogle...  More than anything..  His look is upsetting to me I feel offended...   I mean how am I supposed to know if this guy since he looks like Jared doesn't conduct himself like Jared.  I take offense to his appearance.  
He is trying really hard to look like Jared Seriously that should say something about his character.  I take offense.  

[Image: DSC01854_400x400.jpg]

I'm offended by the black tee shirt under the black polo...
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 09:59 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I'm offended by the black tee shirt under the black polo...

Ugh, I didn't even notice that.  What a douche...
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 09:59 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I'm offended by the black tee shirt under the black polo...

Probably wears black socks while he's gettin busy too.  Assuming he's able to land a woman without having to give out his credit card number
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 03:30 PM)Fresno B Wrote: PC= the world moving forward

Non PC= not caring who you offend and unable to see how you offend

This pretty much sums it up.

so would  banning a sports chant like "Who Dey" be Non PC... it seems banning the chat would mean you don;t care if you offend those sports fans that use the chant as a type of bonding among a common self described group.. seem's we are being prejudice to a group of sports fans by banning it.. how Non PC that would be.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 09:20 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: "Da" Bears.... ebonics I swear Tongue

Guy who wrote this is a turd.
Looking for something to get him noticed. I guess we should just look down the big round hole to see him. Rolleyes
Reply/Quote