Poll: Your Super Bowl Preference (Bengals Fans ONLY)
This poll is closed.
Atlanta
57.58%
38 57.58%
Green Bay
25.76%
17 25.76%
New England
13.64%
9 13.64%
Pittsburgh
3.03%
2 3.03%
Total 66 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Do Bengals Fans Want to Win the Super Bowl?
IF the Falcons beat the Packers .. Falcons regardless who wins the AFC. (Like I said before, Falcons remind me some of the Bengals)

If it comes down to Packers vs Patriots, because I don't like Rodgers' smug arrogance, I'll root for Brady to get his 5th.

If it comes down to Packers vs (cough with nasuea) Steelers .... no brainer ... Packers to the House!!!!
Reply/Quote
Dirty Birds or Pats. I really look forward to watching NE hand Pittsburgh a, epic beatdown. I'd go Flacons first, but I'd love to see Goodell be forced to hand a Lombardi over to Brady after the deflate gate fiasco. It would kill him.
Reply/Quote
As a guy surrounded by Steelers fans most of my life, I tells you the Pats are the only team that makes them as mad as they make us. Patriots all the way...I hope they get 7 SBs and shut them up.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm gonna go against the norm and say the Patriots. I actually like Bellichick and Brady making something out of nothing every year. I wouldn't mind the Packers, with possibly the best QB ever, but it seems they don't have a complete team. Falcons should make anybody happy to see win, I certainly wouldn't mind them winning either. Anybody but Pittsburgh, every game they have a hit that would get Burfict a three game suspension, and Pereira comes on to explain how it wasn't even an illegal hit, plus AB acting like an idiot in the locker room with the selfie thing really does it for me. Meanwhile, I gotta think Brady winning again would really get to Goodell, that alone is worth the price of admission.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2017, 01:16 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I chose Green Bay but honestly, anybody but Pittsburgh.

My sentiments EXACTLY. Thank you.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2017, 01:38 PM)snowy Wrote: Same here. The Falcons seem to have the least obnoxious fan base of the four, which is basically my evaluation criteria. And they have Sanu.

You are right. I picked GB, but they are pretty banged up after their last game. So my heart would be on Atlanta, but my money is on NE..
Reply/Quote
I would be happy with the Packers or Falcons.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2017, 01:16 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I chose Green Bay but honestly, anybody but Pittsburgh.

1) Green Bay
2) Atlanta
3) New England
4) Game is cancelled
5) Apocalypse
6) The Stoolers
Reply/Quote
The only team left I don't despise is Atlanta, so go Falcons !!
Reply/Quote
The Pats just to spite Goodell.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2017, 05:00 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: The NFC.

Yep.  Packers > Falcons > Pats > Squealers
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2017, 01:17 PM)Millhouse Wrote: In order : Falcons, Packers, Patriots, Stealers

This pretty much sums it up for me. 

Hate to pull against AFC but hate both those teams.

BUT hate the steelers the most of course.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I'm pulling for the Falcons. When they signed Mack to play C, and improved their defense a bit, they just shot straight through all the things that were holding them back. They, like the Bengals, have been to the Super Bowl, yet never won it. When I saw the clip of Arthur Blank dancing, I knew they were hell bent on a championship.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I voted Falcons.

I'm tired of seeing the same teams win the SB all the time. 

Reply/Quote
Don't care as long as it ain't the squeelers.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2017, 11:28 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I'm pulling for the Falcons.  When they signed Mack to play C, and improved their defense a bit, they just shot straight through all the things that were holding them back.  They, like the Bengals, have been to the Super Bowl, yet never won it.  When I saw the clip of Arthur Blank dancing, I knew they were hell bent on a championship.

You mean they did the very thing many of us on the old board wanted our dumbasses to do, and it helped put them over the top?  Hell you say! Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Packers because I have a bet on them and also because I love the colour green
Falcons because I like Sanu
Patriots because I'd rather belicheat win than the scummers
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2017, 10:15 AM)Wyche Wrote: You mean they did the very thing many of us on the old board wanted our dumbasses to do, and it helped put them over the top?  Hell you say! Mellow

What can I say, I thought Mack would put the Bengals OL over the top.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Packers or Falcons, either one is fine. Voted Packers, always been a bit of an old NFC Central fan.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2017, 11:13 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: The Pats just to spite Goodell.

Yes! I want to see the look on Goodell's face when he has to hand over the Lombardi to Brady.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote