Poll: Your Super Bowl Preference (Bengals Fans ONLY)
This poll is closed.
Atlanta
57.58%
38 57.58%
Green Bay
25.76%
17 25.76%
New England
13.64%
9 13.64%
Pittsburgh
3.03%
2 3.03%
Total 66 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Do Bengals Fans Want to Win the Super Bowl?
I'm torn. I'd prefer Atlanta, but want to see Goodell and Brady on the podium together.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2017, 09:44 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I know, right?  They're like the Yankees teams of the '50s and early '60s, just steam-rolling over everyone.  Hate them all you want, but they're just a damned impressive organization that goes for the throat and knows how to win consistently.  
I want to see them win so Belichick passes Noll for most SB wins by a coach and Brady passes Bradshaw (and Montana) for most SB wins by a QB.  
THIS is an idea I can get behind. I didn't watch the post game stuff. How were Brady, et al., making (much deserved) fun of Goodell? Thanks
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2017, 09:57 PM)Derrick Wrote: THIS is an idea I can get behind. I didn't watch the post game stuff. How were Brady, et al., making (much deserved) fun of Goodell? Thanks

Brady let it slide.  He said he didn't hear the fans chanting "Where's Roger?"  That's another reason to want them to win: Goodell having to hand over the trophy to them.  Can you imagine?  He'll probably throw up in his mouth on the way down to the field  Smirk   
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Goodell said it wouldn't be ackward to hand the trophy to Brady. I guess that's why Goodell hasn't been back to New England in 2 years and attended two Falcons games instead of one Pats game during the playoffs. Damn liar.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2017, 05:22 PM)Nately120 Wrote: As a guy surrounded by Steelers fans most of my life, I tells you the Pats are the only team that makes them as mad as they make us.  Patriots all the way...I hope they get 7 SBs and shut them up.

Ditto.

I want somebody, anybody, to have more rings than Pittsburgh.
Reply/Quote
More Pat SB wins, the closer they get to taking the Steeler's crown of most SB won by a franchise. Sadly the Pats would need this one and two more to overtake Pitt's 6.

This was why I was hoping the Cowboys would go all the way, so they could tie Pitt.
Reply/Quote
Not only do I want Atlanta to win the Super Bowl, I also want Mohamed Sanu to be the MVP.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
ATL no question.
Reply/Quote
Look at it this way; I think Tom Brady has about 3 years left of productivity. If the Pats win this Super Bowl, they should be favorites to win next year's as well even though it's very rare for a team to repeat. They win two more Super Bowl's, we can stop hearing about how the Steelers have the most Super Bowl wins which is complete crap because that doesn't mean they have the most Championships (the Packers do). That's why I was rooting for the 49ers against the Ravens because that would have been their 6th Super Bowl win, tying the Steelers.

I have no issue with the Falcons winning and I think they will to be honest with you.
Reply/Quote
The excitement in ATL right now reminds me of the late 80's when the Bengals had their SB run. I relate to those guys more than yet another team with a trophy room loaded with Lombardi's. Besides, this would "only" be the Patriots' 5th championship, so it's not going to make the Pats surpass the Steelers in that category.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Since shootsburg is out of it (yey) DON'T CARE,  DON'T CARE,  DON'T CARE!  
Actually once MY team is out of it I don't care, but as far as Brady having it in for the commish, I'm not buying it. I still believe (without concrete proof I might add) the game is fixed and with that assumption it's not beyond the  realm of possibility that the whole suspension thing was a setup to deflect suspicion..
Nobody can be perfect all the time so they need one of their golden boys to occasionally fall on the proverbial sword once in awhile to give them cover. 
Yeah, I know..conspiracy theories and all,  but this is the age of conspiracy theories where any wacked out idea can be reality in the publics mind if you play the cards right.   
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote