Poll: Your Super Bowl Preference (Bengals Fans ONLY)
This poll is closed.
Atlanta
57.58%
38 57.58%
Green Bay
25.76%
17 25.76%
New England
13.64%
9 13.64%
Pittsburgh
3.03%
2 3.03%
Total 66 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Do Bengals Fans Want to Win the Super Bowl?
Who the hell voted for the Steelers?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2017, 07:35 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Who the hell voted for the Steelers?

Say What   Facepalm  I SAY, "OFF WITH HIS/HER HEAD!!!!"  Hammer   :paul:   Sick   :troll:   Mooning
Reply/Quote

They ought to be tied to a tree and shot
Reply/Quote
Wow, AFC North solidarity is a bit thin in here.

I'm going to say Pats, the implication being that Pittsburgh doesn't even sniff the SB. A Packer or Falcon SB victory means Pitt could still be the AFC Champs, and I don't even want them getting that. That would still mean two weeks of listening to their bandwagon fans and idiot coach all over the media. And, me watching anything on the DVR and avoiding the SB altogether. No thanks. So, go Pats. Hell, the Pats piss off so many people I kinda want them to win it, anyway. In order after them, Atlanta and then (gag) Green Bay.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Whoever picked Pittsburgh..... damn you!
Reply/Quote
In order:

1) Atlanta
2) Green Bay
3) New England
4) Houston's stadium collapsing.
5) A team of sub atomic lizard men
6) The risen corpses of dinosaurs that eat all humans
7) The Hidenburg 2.0
8) A pile of that weird crud that forms at the corner of your mouth when you are really really thirsty.
9) Nuclear Holocaust that ends all life on earth
10) ...that fourth crap ass team in the playoffs.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote

Worthy of the banhammer, imo.

Reply/Quote
(01-19-2017, 12:09 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: In order:

1) Atlanta
2) Green Bay
3) New England
4) Houston's stadium collapsing.
5) A team of sub atomic lizard men
6) The risen corpses of dinosaurs that eat all humans
7) The Hidenburg 2.0
8) A pile of that weird crud that forms at the corner of your mouth when you are really really thirsty.
9) Nuclear Holocaust that ends all life on earth
10) ...that fourth crap ass team in the playoffs.

Murdock... LMAO!!! Hilarious
Reply/Quote

The real question is why Shitzburg was even listed as one of the options. Yeah, they're in the playoffs, but so what? There should NEVER be a time when we're even allowed to want them to win. It's unBengalarian to even suggest it. 
Yes, unbengalarian is a wurd. Well,  perhaps not, but if enough of us begin using it perhaps it will. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote

Nothing  prevents Steeler fans from posting in JN except board guidelines, so I imagine they're also able to vote in JN polls.  I'd venture it guess it was one of them.  Or one of us stirring the shit  Smirk
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2017, 09:45 PM)GodFather Wrote: Whoever picked Pittsburgh.....  damn you!

This..can't believe anyone would on this board.
Reply/Quote
Hopefully, in his first season removed from Bengal culture , Mo gets himself a nice shiny ring. Kid looked great today, as did the rest of Atlanta
Reply/Quote
Atlanta.

Reply/Quote

Mike and Marvin. They're here you know?

Reply/Quote
I wanna see sanu get a ring.
Reply/Quote
Id like to see the Falcons win but I don't really care either way just hoping for a good game.

I used to root against the Pats but now as a football fan I've just accepted that they're really good and just appreciate watching some of the great football that comes out of New England.
Reply/Quote
My main wish was that it wouldn't be Pittsburgh. So now that I have that, I would say Atlanta for Sanu. But I did enjoy the Patriots fans making fun of Goodell after their win, so that would be all right too.
Reply/Quote
I'll be rooting for Atlanta because I like first time winners but I honestly have no problem with the Pats. That kind of excellence is rare and I celebrate it.

As long as neither the Cowboys or Steelers are in it, I'm okay with whoever wins.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Now that the Pats won, I will still be pulling for the Falcons, because of folk I know and because I like the attitude from the players and coaches .... BUT if the Pats DO win, Brady and Bill B. get their 5th which you may not see a QB and coach doing that again, on the same team, EVER!!!

All the teams I did NOT want to win the SB are all gone, so essentially, for me, the season is over.

As a Bengal fan, we'll do it all over again in August.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2017, 08:18 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Id like to see the Falcons win but I don't really care either way just hoping for a good game.

I used to root against the Pats but now as a football fan I've just accepted that they're really good and just appreciate watching some of the great football that comes out of New England.

I know, right?  They're like the Yankees teams of the '50s and early '60s, just steam-rolling over everyone.  Hate them all you want, but they're just a damned impressive organization that goes for the throat and knows how to win consistently.  
I want to see them win so Belichick passes Noll for most SB wins by a coach and Brady passes Bradshaw (and Montana) for most SB wins by a QB.  
Reply/Quote