Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Will Be The Preseason Star?
Mario Alford. Time for him to shine.
Reply/Quote
Just said it in the Fej thread.

Derron Smith should definately be in this conversation...
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2016, 05:21 PM)bonesaw Wrote: Rex Burkhead

i like this one! the dude gets a chance every preseason to show off his heart. The dude plays hard every preseason. I hope we see more during the regular season.  Another one that always makes best use of his preseason minutes in the backfield is Peerman
Reply/Quote
(07-08-2016, 02:30 AM)BengalintheCbus Wrote: i like this one! the dude gets a chance every preseason to show off his heart. The dude plays hard every preseason. I hope we see more during the regular season.  Another one that always makes best use of his preseason minutes in the backfield is Peerman

Peerman is our ST Ace. That dude deserves respect.

Reply/Quote
(06-19-2016, 06:24 PM)magikod Wrote: Margus Hunt

After Tobin expressed  (in his recent interview with Dan Hoard) some confidence in Hunt's potential and regrets that between the injuries and the Bengals (not sure exactly what he was alluding to) Hunt just had not been on the field enough, I have a cautious hope that Hunt finally plays to his physical potential.

That would have an enormous impact on our rotation.

Hope you're right.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2016, 05:21 PM)bonesaw Wrote: Rex Burkhead

They need to give this guy enough consecutive snaps (particularly against starters) for him to show what he can do as a runner.  We know he's a really good receiver.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote