Bengals
Zimmer's Vikings
Palmer and Cardinals
Gruden's Redskins
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Wins A Playoff Game First?
(01-17-2016, 02:50 AM)Nately120 Wrote: CIN/PIT/BAL will have a better record than SEA/ARI/STL.

-nope

Arizona will not go to the playoffs

- nope

St. Louis will not be better than .500

- they never are

AFCN will win more than 1 playoff game

- ugh, I sure hope not!

I bet an AFCN team will win the AFC championship game
- ugh, I sure hope not!

Marvin is fine.  Marvin isn't going to be the one to suffer around here, ever.  What does he care if Carson won?  He's still the HC here.  Will be.  Got his extension after 2011, got more personnel control.  Marvin won the 2011 stand-off, but opinions will vary on who lost it.

Too bad DJS isn't here to finish the bet. It's unfortunate that Dalton got hurt at the end of the season, because if he didn't get hurt I'm confident I would win that bet.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 03:48 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Too bad DJS isn't here to finish the bet. It's unfortunate that Dalton got hurt at the end of the season, because if he didn't get hurt I'm confident I would win that bet.

If I had wheels I'm confident I'd be a bicycle.
Reply/Quote
CARDS
BENGALS
VIKINGS
REDSKINS

Reply/Quote
(08-16-2015, 01:54 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I actually think the Bengals, Vikes, and Cardinals all win a playoff game this year.

Lol.  Your football acumen and credibility are both  zeros
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 04:28 PM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: Lol.  Your football acumen and credibility are both  zeros

Come on, the Cardinals won and the other two teams literally lost at the last second...that's worth more than 0 points.
Reply/Quote