Falcons
4.69%
3 4.69%
Total 64 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who are you guys pulling for?
Of the 8 teams left who are you pulling for?
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2018, 02:36 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Of the 8 teams left who are you pulling for?

Vikings!
Reply/Quote
Rematch.

Atl v NE
Reply/Quote
Vikings and or Falcons.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
In this order:

The Vikings for Zim.

The Saints for Brees. (weird, because they're playing each other this weekend.)

The Jaguars because they're playing the Steelers.

The Patriots for Burkhead.

Don't care about the Falcons but wouldn't mind them redeeming themselves from last year.

Don't care about the Titans.

I don't like the Eagles because their fan base is a bunch of turds.

I hate the Steelers and hope they all retire out of shame after losing. Especially Ben and Brown.
Reply/Quote
Vikings... For Zimmer

But really.Anybody but the whiny, cheap, dirty Pukesburgh Shitters
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2018, 02:38 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Yuck!

LOL I have a friend who's Packers fan and he reacts the same way. But still, Vikings here as well. Keenum is a nice Cinderella story, Zimmer is Zimmer and the team is fun to watch.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2018, 02:40 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: In this order:

The Vikings for Zim.

The Saints for Brees. (weird, because they're playing each other this weekend.)

The Jaguars because they're playing the Steelers.

The Patriots for Burkhead.

Don't care about the Falcons but wouldn't mind them redeeming themselves from last year.

Don't care about the Titans.

I don't like the Eagles because their fan base is a bunch of turds.

I hate the Steelers and hope they all retire out of shame after losing. Especially Ben and Brown.

Burkhead rushed for 375 yards as a bengal. In four seasons

Lol. He wasn’t even a remote factor on any bengals team. Stop acting like he’s some Cincy icon
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2018, 02:36 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Of the 8 teams left who are you pulling for?

Rooting for the Jags to take out the Steelers, of course.  After that, rooting for anyone to take out the Jags.  They are using the Steeler model of endless shit talking, borderline hits, head hunting, etc, Steelers South, if you will, so I do not want to see them in the SB.  Plus, Bortles plain suxx.

In the NFC, Vikings, though I don't trust them not to choke even a little bit.  They have that history in spades.

Ultimately, I'm rooting for the Patriots to win their sixth cuz I know how badly the the halfwit Steeler fans will take that.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Zimmer already got further as a head coach than Marvin in the playoffs and he hasn't won a playoff game yet either.

Im pulling for the Vikes.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2018, 02:44 PM)ElderStatesman Wrote: Burkhead rushed for 375 yards as a bengal.  In four seasons

Lol.  He wasn’t even a remote factor on any bengals team.  Stop acting like he’s some Cincy icon

I actually liked him because of the story about Jack Hoffman.

I wish we used him more here, but he was buried on the depth chart.

Why do you care who I root for anyway?
Reply/Quote
Vikings and whoever plays the steelers

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
You guys are pulling for our biggest nemesis. Come on now Bengal brothers lol. I am going for Atlanta and anyone playing New England and Minnesota.
Reply/Quote
From the AFC only Jacksonville

From the NFC with Vikings or Saints
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2018, 02:48 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I actually liked him because of the story about Jack Hoffman.

I wish we used him more here, but he was buried on the depth chart.

Why do you care who I root for anyway?

It would be like rooting for the diamondbacks in the playoffs because JJ Hoover pitches for them now.

Move on.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2018, 02:50 PM)ElderStatesman Wrote: It would be like rooting for the diamondbacks in the playoffs  because JJ Hoover pitches for them now.  

Move on.

Move on to what exactly? I'm not sure I understand your criticism. I like Burkhead. As a person. Is that okay with you?
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2018, 02:44 PM)ElderStatesman Wrote: Burkhead rushed for 375 yards as a bengal.  In four seasons

Lol.  He wasn’t even a remote factor on any bengals team.  Stop acting like he’s some Cincy icon

(01-08-2018, 02:50 PM)ElderStatesman Wrote: It would be like rooting for the diamondbacks in the playoffs  because JJ Hoover pitches for them now.  

Move on.

Lose the tude troll, errpp... dude. Ninja
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
Anyone who plays the Steelers
Reply/Quote
1. Jaguars. They're playing the Steelers and I always root for the underdog types. The Jags have never even been to a Super Bowl.
2. Titans. Similar reasons, minus playing the Steelers.

I love Zim, but if he wins the SB, it's really going to sting.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Easy. I’m hoping for a Vikings Jaguars Super Bowl. That being said, it’ll be the steAlers and the Patriots vs. the Falcons because we just didn’t get enough of that last year.

Ps. Yes that’s right, it’ll be the steAlers AND the Pats in the Super Bowl because Goodell wants to be walking around with a Yuge boner all week. Yuge I tell you. Both his homer teams, come on! How will he decide which team to push this year?

Pps....didn’t the steAlers have a death in their ownership this year? Ya, ok it’ll be the steAlers in the Super Bowl. Gotta send ‘em out winning.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote