Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who are you guys rooting for?
In the Super Bowl? Me Philly hands down even with how bad their fans are I would love if they won.
Reply/Quote
Philly obviously. I get tired of seeing the same teams win.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2018, 05:18 PM)packerbacker Wrote: In the Super Bowl? Me Philly hands down even with how bad their fans are I would love if they won.

The Eagles for sure.
Reply/Quote
Patriots. Then Steelers and Patriots fans can chestbeat themselves to death while the rest of us can happily go on with our lives.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2018, 05:22 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Patriots. Then Steelers and Patriots fans can chestbeat themselves to death while the rest of us can happily go on with our lives.

I do enjoy it when Steelers fans complain about the refs when they play the Patriots.
NOW YOU KNOW HOW EVERY OTHER TEAM FEELS WHEN THEY PLAY YOU!
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
I think the only teams that get special treatment are New England and Seattle. It's sickening.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2018, 05:23 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I do enjoy it when Steelers fans complain about the refs when they play the Patriots.
NOW YOU KNOW HOW EVERY OTHER TEAM FEELS WHEN THEY PLAY YOU!

Yep, there were some bad calls against the Jags in that game too.

The Eagles deserved their win over the Vikes, surprised how well they played, especially Foles.

(01-23-2018, 05:42 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I think the only teams that get special treatment are New England and Seattle. It's sickening.

As Ocho said here the only team the Steelers don't get special treatment against is the Patriots.

That is why they always lose to them. The refs tried to steal the Jags game for the Steelers...
Reply/Quote
Very true. There needs to be an investigation into these officials. Only one penalty for the Pats last Sunday? Something is fishy.
Reply/Quote
That's a tough question, indeed.

While I truly hate the "Evil Empire" as headed by Kraft, Belichick and Brady, and feel like the Jags got jobbed in the AFCCG; I actually think that I would rather see them win another hollow title.

Here's why. See, I am a miserable Bengals fan. My team has never won the Superbowl. Along the course of time, I've had to witness fans of other historically shitty teams bask in the glory of their team winning their 1st title. (Buccaneers, Saints, Colts, to name a few) So, with me being a miserable fan, misery loves company. Besides, the bulk of their fan base is a bunch of dooshers, anyhow..

Edit: From the top of my head, I only count 13 teams that have yet to win a SB Title.

Bills
Jags
Titans
Texans
Bengals
Browns
Chargers
Lions
Vikings
Eagles
Panthers
Falcons
Cardinals

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I'm wanting the Eagles to win.

The Patriots have been in 8 of the last 16 Super Bowls counting this one and have won 5 and will most likely win this one giving them their sixth Super Bowl win in 16 years. 
Reply/Quote
Sorry folks, but if New England winning ties or puts them ahead of the poopsburg stoolers in Super Bowl Victories (I can't remember how many they've won.) I have to root for NE. Don't get me wrong, I can't stand them but if that ticks off a few of the pooper fans then I'm all for it.
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
2 Timothy 1:7

Reply/Quote
Going for the Patriots... Eagles fans are trash....

As much as I hate the Patriots and their Success... they earn their spot year after year. Eventually he will have to many rings to lift his hand and have to retire.
Reply/Quote
I know it would take a miracle, but I am rooting for the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2018, 06:03 PM)Mer Wrote: Sorry folks, but if New England winning ties or puts them ahead of the poopsburg stoolers in Super Bowl Victories (I can't remember how many they've won.) I have to root for NE. Don't get me wrong, I can't stand them but if that ticks off a few of the pooper fans then I'm all for it.

I am also going for the Patriots since it would drive the Steelers fans mad, that they are now tied with the team they hate for the most lombardis. Hilarious
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2018, 05:51 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Very true. There needs to be an investigation into these officials. Only one penalty for the Pats last Sunday? Something is fishy.

Those were some BS pass interference calls on the Jaguars Corrners too.

The Patriots should be a good enough team to win by themselves, this favoritism shit has about ruined the NFL.

(01-23-2018, 06:02 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That's a tough question, indeed.  

While I truly hate the "Evil Empire" as headed by Kraft, Belichick and Brady, and feel like the Jags got jobbed in the AFCCG;  I actually think that I would rather see them win another hollow title.

Here's why.  See, I am a miserable Bengals fan.  My team has never won the Superbowl.  Along the course of time, I've had to witness fans of other historically shitty teams bask in the glory of their team winning their 1st title. (Buccaneers, Saints, Colts, to name a few)  So, with me being a miserable fan, misery loves company.  Besides, the bulk of their fan base is a bunch of dooshers, anyhow..

Edit:  From the top of my head, I only count 13 teams that have yet to win a SB Title.

Bills
Jags
Titans
Texans
Bengals
Browns
Chargers
Lions
Vikings
Eagles
Panthers
Falcons
Cardinals

Thats why i always root for one of these teams if they get there. Well, except for the Browns lol

But i doubt they will ever get there...

(01-23-2018, 06:04 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Going for the Patriots... Eagles fans are trash....

As much as I hate the Patriots and their Success...   they earn their spot year after year.  Eventually he will have to many rings to lift his hand and have to retire.

Eagles fans are terrible. Still, want a different team holding up the Lombardi than New England.

And i like the Eagles Defense.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2018, 06:39 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Those were some BS pass interference calls on the Jaguars Corrners too.

The Patriots should be a good enough team to win by themselves, this favoritism shit has about ruined the NFL.

Thats why i always root for one of these teams if they get there. Well, except for the Browns lol

But i doubt they will ever get there...

Eagles fans are terrible. Still, want a different team holding up the Lombardi than New England.

And i like the Eagles Defense.

No I want the next team that wins their franchise First SB to be us
Reply/Quote
I'm from New England and I'm rooting for the Eagles.

Just to have a different team win for a change. Not even hating on the Patriots, but sweet Jesus how about some variety.

Still think Pats win, but it should be a good one.
Reply/Quote
Hey if the Eagles win the Superbowl imagine how crazy the Eagle fans will get. I think they might trash their own city and it will look like a hurricane went through there. I am serious there is something in the water in Philly lol.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2018, 06:40 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: No I want the next team that wins their franchise First SB to be us

Well that goes without saying Xeno lol
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2018, 06:40 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: No I want the next team that wins their franchise First SB to be us

Ill drink to that. Even if my Packers lost to you guys in the Superbowl I wouldn't feel bad at all. 
Reply/Quote