Packers
Seahawks
Panthers
Patriots
Chiefs
Broncos
Steelers
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who are you rooting for to go all the way
Who do you want to see win it all?
Reply/Quote
Sweet smack
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Your mother.
Reply/Quote
I went with the Pack. I don't think they will, but I've always liked Rodgers.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Cardinals.

I'm tired of the same 4 **** boy teams playing for it.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
Obviously the Steelers.

But should they not make it I'd root for KC or the AZ. Be nice to see some new faces and have Andy Reid shake the playoff choker claim to fame.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
Steelers are my first choice, the Packers are second. The Packers are my NFC team to root for and the team I have often said I would switch allegiances to if the Steelers don't stop pissing me off with their antics.
Reply/Quote
Packers for me! The OP and a lot of my friends here are Packer fans, I love their loyalty and dedication, but I really don't see how they can pull it off unless the Redskins game was a sign of things to come and not a fluke.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 10:24 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Cardinals.

I'm tired of the same 4 **** boy teams playing for it.

Why no love for Carolina?
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
I just read Pitt is a 7pt dog. That's a little surprising.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 11:24 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I just read Pitt is a 7pt dog. That's a little surprising.

Not to me. Ben with his shoulder the way it is and Brown still not likely (haven't seen, is he officially out yet?), the ones making the lines on the games will put that against them big time.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 11:24 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I just read Pitt is a 7pt dog.  That's a little surprising.

not surprised at all.

Ben has a sprained and torn shoulder...Brown has not been cleared...two running back without names....Mile High where we seem to not be able to win in the last 10 years.

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 11:23 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Why no love for Carolina?

Cam Newton is a man child who who crack like an egg.  
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 11:32 AM)GMDino Wrote: Cam Newton is a man child who who crack like an egg.  

He is fun to watch.

Reply/Quote
Chiefs - because they are the longest shot on the board.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Panthers.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 11:37 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: He is fun to watch.

Especially when they lose and he hides under a towel and cries.
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 12:19 PM)GMDino Wrote: Especially when they lose and he hides under a towel and cries.

I mean when it only happens once I can see the excitement in that.  I like when he gives the football to kids after scoring a TD.  But hey....some of us despair an overwrought need for schadenfreude.

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 12:22 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I mean when it only happens once I can see the excitement in that.  I like when he gives the football to kids after scoring a TD.  But hey....some of us despair an overwrought need for schadenfreude.

One loss...this year.  And he did it.  Just like after every other loss.

Maybe he'll grow up one day.

I'm starting to doubt it.

But, yeah...he does give those footballs to kids and smiles a lot when he's winning.
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 12:40 PM)GMDino Wrote: One loss...this year.  And he did it.  Just like after every other loss.

Maybe he'll grow up one day.

I'm starting to doubt it.

But, yeah...he does give those footballs to kids and smiles a lot when he's winning.

Meh...I'd say a good portion of why they are much better this year is the fact that he has grown up a bunch.  Much more a team player than attempting to be a superstar.  I guess I see every game since I live down here and you primarily see the highlights.  I get it.

Reply/Quote